The rebels are nothing but crazy terrorists

The rebels are nothing but crazy terrorists, hell bent on destroying the peace of the empire for personal gain and other reasons.

As a result of their attacks millions lives have been lost, they FORCED the empire to destroy Alderaan.

Let me repeat, the rebellion is not a religion of peace.

Prove me wrong Sup Forums

>rebellion is a religion
Seriously. The Empire considers the Force nothing but an ancient religion and sorcery mumbo-jumbo, while rebels spout this Force bullshit everywhere. Rebel's religion is based upon worshipping microorganisms in blood.

You are right. The prequels and TFA proved beyond any doubt that The Empire did nothing wrong and that the galaxy would be better off being ruled by them.

>The faction established as evil and antagonistic is actually the good guy!
>The heroes are the bad guys, guys!

What a novel idea, never once heard of it. I'm completely shaken to the core by this profound revelation.My sense of right and wrong has never been so challenged, not once since I was born. I'm not even sure what's real anymore, OP. That's where you put me with your surgical and witty deconstruction of such a cherished story of mine. You've gone where angels fear to tread.

what really sets it apart is how he backed it up with multiple strains of evidence and hard facts rather than just going with muh feels and meming

Are you joking? The empire's main enforcer is a weird cultist.

Who even is this guy anyway? He appeared at the end of the clone wars and is somehow the emperor's personal hit man?

i think this may be sarcasm

fuck off Bannon

What you don't expect a good friend to be placed into a high ranking position?

>"The Force" is a bunch of religious hooey, I'll take cold hard science any day!
>Within their lifetimes, there were thousands of Jedi who acted as the supreme peace-keeping force in the entire galaxy, regularly and demonstrably using the Force in their line of work.
>The emperor's right-hand man is incredibly skilled in the use of the Force.

This would be like if modern day people didn't believe in algebra because it is just ancient Arab mumbo-jumbo. We fucking use it every day, it isn't imaginary just because you're too uneducated to know how it works.

Who?

Thousands of people doesn't amount to much when the capital planet alone has a population of 1 trillion.

>Rebel's religion is based upon worshipping microorganisms in blood.
Goddamn I hate the prequels

>The Empire considers the Force nothing but ancient religion

>Said General Tarkin after witnessing Darth Vader force choke one of his colleagues in the presence of other high ranking Empire officers.

Yeah nah.

THIS IS A REBELLION ISNT IT?

I REBEL

YOU'RE ALL REBELS AREN'T YE?

But Anakin Skywalker was Obi's good friend, he died of a broken heart in a volcano or something.

So? There's only one Pope in this world of 7 billion, but if he was going around leading armies with his super powers, we'd still remember 20 years later even if he died.

but there werent a ton of less popes running around with similar poweres

I wish they would have explored the different reasons people had for opposing the Empire more. Sure, many rebels are freedom fighters, but it would be neat to Rebel ISIS out suicide bombing Imperial cities and making propaganda videos beheading Imperial citizens too

When are we gonna get a story told from the Empire's side ?
There are millions of people involved in it, surely most of them are normal military just following orders...

Republic=pre WW1 US and Europe
Imperials=Globalist elite/Obama
Rebels=Bernie bros and pipeline protestors
Hutts=Trump
Yuuzhan Vong=Refugees

One of the now non-canon books treats this really well. Basically, 99% of the galaxy has never met a Jedi. Also, Jedi tales are greatly exaggerated and commercialized. A number of them are demonstratably false. Also, there are millions of scam artists claiming to be Jedi. This lead to people being sceptacle. It would be like if there were 1 or 2 real magicians in a world full of fake parlor tricks and outlandish stories.

>Who even is this guy anyway? He appeared at the end of the clone wars and is somehow the emperor's personal hit man?
Most people though he was an upgraded cyborg, the next step after grievous. While other though he was a jedi that was loyal to the republic.
That was the most comon theory for the people in the galaxy.

You really think Disney is going to do a movie apologetic to white supremacists?

Tarkin or Catalyst? Which do I read next? Making my way through all the new Disney Universe

What makes you think that?

>Some bumfucks in a galaxy know exactly what I know from seeing 6 movies

>Yuuzhan Vong=Non canon
Ftfy