This is how scandinavia should look like

This is how scandinavia should look like

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qri4KmXL--k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

good but geats need to reinvent their identity and sverige needs to be balkanized even further

FUCK OFF

where is Orkney and Shetland?

>Åland
>Del av Sverige

REEEEEEE

*sparar smålands bilder*

I 'll get one uhh.. Karelia, lake onega, murmansk and petsamo too, please.

youtube.com/watch?v=Qri4KmXL--k

I agree, but give the Samis independence
irredentism is mental illness

häng dig

FTFY, you self hating cuck

pannationalism died in the 19th century for a good reason

Häng dig

GO AWAY YOU STUPID LITHUANIAN SCUM, LEAVE SWEDEN, REEEEEEEE

why?

This

>Bornholm

You motherfucker

fy fan

If even Brits, Pakis and Nigerians can co-exist under a shared identity (British Commonwealth), why can't Swedes, Finns and Balts?

Because their right to self-determination should be respected
But they all hate each other

what about the majority of people who are not sami in those lands?

This.

What the fug is Jämtland?

Twink OwO?

Sami independence movement is literally nonexistant, atleast in Finland. They're completely fine with all dem gibmedats so they can keep their "authentic way of life" alive.

Reindeer fucker area.

basically everyone in Lappland is at least part Sami, though. every family there has at least one self identified Sami member.

they also all have the fingol look.

Im ok with this.

>this thread will do it

Prolly going to Denmark in late August - early September. Jizzair drops me off at Billund, which is apparently the Lego capital of the world and pretty much in the center of mainland Denmark. What cities and places would you recommend to see during the next 4-5 days?

Aarhus?
Odense?
Copenhagen?

You mean sami look? I'm sorry your superior people like to fuck literal proto-european cryptomongols, but memes are memes we look way better and have understood to nor meddle with samis.

if you're interested in prehistory, I strongly recommend Nationalmuseum in Copenhagen. they have a huge prehistoric exhibition there. it has more cool items and less post modern mumbo jumbo than swedish museums.

oh look, it's the "finns are white, Swedes are the real mongols" poster again.

Hmm

Oh wha..? I'm entitled but don't know what you babblin on about. I just commented on the other swede saying northern swedes look like mongs.

Sounds gr8, thus far I've only seen the main train station in Copenhagen while traveling through to Germany or Sweden.

I'm thinking about going Odense-Copenhagen-Malmö before heading back to Billund or plowing through Sweden to Stockholm and Finland again. I'd miss Aarhus though and people have been recommending it, so is it any special?

there's aros and den gamle by (the old city) in aarhus, don't know much else. they're culture capital of 2017 too

Northern Swedes are almost always a mix of sami/finn/swede Thats why they look more mongol.

The cradle of the Swedish people is around the Stockholm area, Thats where you will find the most "pure Swedes"

Yes as i said, northern swedes mixed with samis and so did finns in finnish lappland. Also most ostrobothnian fennoswedes look like proper turbomongols due to mixing with samis. Finns still don't look mongol. If you'd ever go outside you'd notice it probably too.

Dunno where's the hidden beauty swedes so hard grave for in samis?

I agree