JUST

JUST

KEK

MR. WEED STRIKES AGAIN.

Fake tweet. Justin has been surprisingly quiet about this one. Obvious why though. He did retweet a Quebecois tweet about the shooting. Most of the tweeting he did today was to give condolences to the mayor of Ottawa for his father's death.

And people wonder why we shitpost, it's the only thing we have left.

This better be fake

You know thinking about I think we REALLY need to consider building a fucking Wall around Canada as well. If this faggot is letting in that many roaches it won't stand to reason that this shit won't affect us in the long run as well

It's fake

everything terrible about liberals in one tweet.

Fake, I wish these threads stopped, hate Trudeau based on the stupid shit he's done/said, he's done a lot of stupid crap, no need to fake stuff.

The sad part is I can't tell anymore.

WHY IS THIS SO EASY TO BELIEVE

inb4 mass gay exodus

I know that feel, that's why I was scurrying through his twitter account before I completely lost my mind over liberal lunacy.

A few small handful of Muslims are violent terrorists. The peaceful thousands in the community simply stay quite and keep the violent ones hidden so the authorities won't catch them.

AHAHAHAHA

>blood stained pedestal

>Not every Muslim is a terrorist
>Nearly every terrorist has been Muslim

This, he is a political clown, no need to fake this because he says dumb shit on his own.

I dont know if this is fake anymore.

This fucking guy.
I want Trump to become president just so he and Putin team up and shit on him.

>The peaceful thousands in the community simply stay quite

Silence is consent, the thousands of mudslimes that stay silent are essentially consenting terrorist acts why don't they condemn in the thousands instead of being silent? A group is defined by it majority and the majority remain silent.

is it bad if I can't tell if this is fake or real anymore?

looks peacefull to me

A

FUCKING

TREE

What country is this? I'm on mobile.

Fangorn

Norfolk Island

Poe's law in full effect m8s

link?

can't find the tweet on his account.

Canada is going to take 10,000 of our refugees for us.

Thanks Canada

*Pole's law

Don't worry, it's fake. Wait... still worry.

U N C O M M O N
N
C
O
M
M
O
N

Kek, that was made fast.

Fake. The statement is correct regardless—Islam is a religion of peace that takes no responsibility in the recent terror attack.

A FUCKING TREE

>peaceful thousands
Oh fuck off. They're still trying to fucking control us and saying shit like "Oh well you kind of deserved it, you shouldn't have done insulted Islam like that"

Trudeau is pro-gay. That's why he wants Muslims to come to Canada so the gays win.

TREE
R
E
E

tfw Canadian youngling (just turned 19)

Is my country fucked or what? I can't tell, never knew much about politics.

Smurf village

there is a green canada?

It's Australia. They're just being stubborn about their flag.

>love is love

WHAT THE FUCK DOES THAT MEAN. IS THAT THEIR ACTIVATION WORD?

Have fun
Leaves finally blown off my yard, in many ways

kekerino