It doesn't matter matter if Islam can be practiced peacefully, the potential for danger is way too high...

>it doesn't matter matter if Islam can be practiced peacefully, the potential for danger is way too high. They should be banned from the US.

>Hows that new assault rifle you just bought?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7zQ83fhKQ0M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Gr8 b8 faggot.

It can't be practiced peacefully.

Just great. Getting a SCAR-17S next.

Also saged

It goes great with my lack of criminal record and official license to own a firearm

how that new automatic car you just bought

Nothing in the US constitution states that we need to let foreign Muslims into our country.

As a matter of fact the earliest immigration laws would have not allowed any non-white Muslims into the country in the first place.

The US Constitution quite clearly states that we need to allow citizens to own firearms.

By the way Islam can kill more people without a gun that a crazed gunman ever could.

>Islam wants to create an oppressive rule body.
>The right to bear arms was a direct counter to that.

???

>Hows that new assault rifle you just bought?
pretty good leave it on my dinner table all the time hasn't gone and killed anybody

Cars kill more people than guns.

>You can own a rifle.
>You're not allowed to own a jet liner so you can't crash it into buildings.

???

Great Sup Forums meme you faggot. Kill yourself.

Shh, you expect consequent rational thought from Americans, you really need to cull your expectations.

>humans MUST be consistent

majority rules faggot

All these faggots not knowing that the 2nd amendment was altered by white racists

>A well regulated MUSLIM-MILITIA being necessary to the security of a MUSLIM State, the right of the People to keep and bear MUSLIMS shall not be infringed.

>Americans are irrational.
>Islam is rational, import more.

???

>a majority of muslims in the US are peaceful
>a majority of gun owners in the US are peaceful

>gun owners in the US shouldnt have their arms taken away becuase of a few
>muslims in the US should be deported becuase of the few

The danger of assault rifle can`t be taken care of by banning them; People set to harm me or others with them will still manage to arm themself with them.
Mudslims can be taken care of by banning them. Close all Mosques, and export anyone expressing any form of islam to the Sauds or someone in the middle-east.

tl;dr SAGE goes in all fields

Eurofags never understand

B-but cars aren't designed to kill people, and we all know that all killing is wrong under all circumstances. There is no such things as self-defense.

Ok,I'll bite the bait. Islam says in the Quran to kill the non-believer so if you aren't killing for Islam, you're cheering from the sidelines. Guns don't tell you to go shit so a little trigger discipline discipline makes guns very peaceful unless needed to be used, which legal gun owners only use guns when needed unless sighting them in or target practice.

>the majority of Muslims support Sharia Law and overturning the Constitution
>The Right to Bear Arms was meant to prevent that.

???

>Non-citizen Muslims are protected by the constitution

Guns have more rights in the US than some camel jockey in Afghanistan that wants to fuck little boys.

LOL JUST TAKE AWAY THE GUNS

>Completely ignoring that Takbirs are well known for using explosives and shit

WELL JUST TAKE AWAY THE EXPLOSIVES

>Considering how that's literally impossible and how you could probably manage to make a bomb out of your own shit if you were dedicated enough, implying that Muzzies wouldn't just ram cars into people

WELL JUST TAKE AWAY THE VEHICLES

Are you starting to see how fucking stupid this is getting?

I hate how images like the one you posted there otherize those of different viewpoints and interests.

77 out of 77 post, friend.

>Otherize
But your viewpoints are gay as hell and dumb as fuck.

>I have feelings about something!

???

>guns don't kill people, i can put it on the table and nothing will happen!
>the quaran doesn't kill people, i cab put it on the table and nothing will happen!

>gun is used to incite violence
>t-thats just someone using it irresponsibly!
>quaran is used to incite violence
>of course we should ban it!

>ban all muslims in US becuase middle east
>of course!
>ban all guns becuase crazy people
>muh rights
?????????????????????????

One is a religious doctrine that forces a way of thinking onto its pupils that includes killing all those who oppose your religion.
The other is a tool with no more effect on what people think than a spoon or a door.

>Tries to copy someone's posting style.
>Misses the point entirely.

???

The constitution doesnt protect sand niggers while the 2nd amendment protects the right to own a gun

Your viewpoint is degrading and intolerant. There's no place for it.

We need guns. We don't need a shit ton of Muslims collecting welfare.

yeah and most people need their car to be able to live their life comfortably. hardly anyone needs a gun for that in the US.

The core belief of owning a weapon is protecting yourself and those you care about.

The core belief of Islam is murdering people that are different from you.

Wouldn't it be easier to just ban death? Then we can solve murder once and for all.

BAN DEATH! Who's with me?

>Wants to use their rights to remove them.

???

I bet there's plenty of space for deez nuts in your mouth.

You dont enjoy hunting? Or what if someone broke into your home and was threatening your family?

Hoe can any American citizen see 9/11 and simply go, "I want more of those here."?

Congrats on not realising Orban has won that debate, the immigrant flows are being hampered and the Hungarian approach is being implemented.

Even most mainstream parties have had to cull their ideological blindness.
Why can Europeans admit their faults and actually improve when Americans just happily continue to tolerate the slaughter of their countrymen?

interesting analogy.

youtube.com/watch?v=7zQ83fhKQ0M

Assault rifles don't snap and kill people.

nobody 'needs' to live.

Guns aren't an ideology, faggot.

You can put that gun down on the table next to the Quran and the Quran's beliefs can still cause Muhammad to strangle you in the name of Allah. Unfortunately, you put your gun down and muzzle boy got the upper hand when you were debating.

Its not about equivalency arguments.

I don't want Muslims, or people who enable them inside the west anymore.

LOL JUST BAN MUSLIMS

>Muslim is asked by immigration officer what his religion is, he says atheist. Allowed into country.

>Muslims start shit.
>Americans literally blow up TWO countries over it.

???

>if you ban guns, you might as well ban any object used to kill somebody! Good luck!
>of course you can ban an ideology, it's not hard to control people's thoughts!

Of course there is. As small as they are you could fit hundreds of those tiny things.

What's his name again?

>Islam can be practiced peacefully
Fallacy in the first few words.

>The core belief of owning a weapon is protecting yourself and those you care about.
The core belief of a weapon is to kill someone. Also you are a citizen. It's not your job to protect yourself.

the citizenry should not be expected to give up their rights because of the acts of terrorists and criminals.
We learned this in the 80s but you fucking liberal cunts still pretend it's the victim's fault forever.

Make him eat some bacon in front of the officer to gain entry.

>You can't ban thoughts!
>Then liberals go and try and ban thoughts.

???

>Not just heavily restricting travel from the middle east overall

More like:
>Your country of origin is Afghanistan
>Your nation has a long history of terrorism. You've been denied entry.

0/10

Try harder.

Dan "Get inside her" Schneider

>He thinks it's the government's job to protect you.

???

Not everyone is a poor nigger who needs food stamps and other benefits given by the government. I bet you also want Sanders to raise taxes for "free" college.

Sitting in my safe not killing anyone

No. Its the police's job to protect you. Whats the point of living under a government that you fear?

>unlimited supply of bacon for applicants who may be overseas
>hardcore muslims might still eat it

>Whats the point of living under a government that you fear?
>Has Sharia Law in his country.

???

Because Germany is known for being kind to its citizens

>official license to own a firearm
Get out.

>ISIS members go to other parts of the world, then migrate to the US

>Nothing in the US constitution states that we need to let foreign Muslims into our country

First Amendment - Freedom of Religion.

They're bad because they treat your Middles East religion like shit

You treat their Middle East religion like shit, you're the same and nothing ever changes.

We'd be a lot better off if ALL Middle East religions disappear

>license

>Justifies why muslims are 100% ok
>20th century chart bashing christians
>WW1 and 2 were in Europe, where the majority of the population is Christian
>Muslim extremists werent relevant until the 21st century
>Christians dont do shit in the 21st century
>Christians get generalized if someone does something yet when a muslim does something, the "Not all BLANK" card is pulled

>anything can be used as a tool to cause violence, guns shouldn't be treated as murder weapons.

>can a religion be used as a tool to incite violence?

>Ban the manufacturing and distribution of american guns to civilians
> terrorists and criminals gets guns and ammo manufactured and distributed in foreign because they're criminals ant terrorists
>Ban the manufacturing and distribution of guns to civilians globally
>Criminals and terrorists still get them because they're criminals ant terrorists
>Meanwhile fatal crimes among civilians using knives, blunt weapons, gardening tools etc spike high but no one talks about it because society has been brainwashed top hate guns like they hate straight white men.

>Muslimes are 100% against freedom of religion.
>1st amendment somehow defends them.

???

>First Amendment - Freedom of Religion.
Only counts for US citizens and does not say anything about allowing people entry and citizenship despite a clear and present threat to national security.

Islam can't be peaceful. If you practice peaceful coexistence, you're going against Islam. Actually following the teachings of the Koran and the example of Mohammed requires you to spread Islam by any means necessary.

Peaceful muslims are either fake muslims who don't really believe (and may only call themselves "muslims" as a form of submission out of fear to real muslims), or their current peacefulness is merely a tactic and they're just biding their time or running cover for violent ones.