KEK DOWN

KEK DOWN

I REPEAT KEK DOWN

What if Sam Hyde replaces him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u0BYqzdiuJc
pagesix.com/2016/12/07/late-show-checks-out-la-locations-amid-corden-takeover-rumors/
youtube.com/watch?v=lqoaNy_QUN4
youtube.com/watch?v=Ilfb99YJKSI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I honestly wouldnt even know who else to replace Colbert with. I mean I don't think Corden would be a fit but who else is there really? Maybe they'd need to think outside the box and hire someone who isn't in the late night game. like, an actual stand up comedian.

We really can't find an American for these jobs?

conan is available in 2018

HELLO DARKNESS MY OLD FRIEND

Fuck it. These shoe have turned into nothing but celeb ass kissing. And Corden is the better fake friend.

they probably could if they wanted to, I think it's more because Corden is the "next in line" being the guy after Colbert. Sort of like how Conan took over the Tonight Show when Leno left. (before that went south) and Corden has "le quirky fat english man" thing, but considering his ratings are lower than nightline, I dont think they will actually do him.

I have a hard time seeing Conan returning to network television late shows after how hard he got fucked by NBC. The whole reason he named his TBS show "CONAN" is so he can't be replaced. NBC fucked him and he probably wouldnt want to try that again.

Why would they want the only other guy ever that managed to tank a legendary late show

Sam needs a talk show. That would hands down be the greatest thing on television.

Remember when Arsenio Hall tried to do a new late show a few years back and it bombed because Leno and Letterman were still soaking up the ratings? I think this is really the opportunity for him to do another late show. Third time's the charm.

Although the bigger problem with both of his shows is that being syndicated, the network wants instant returns, which led to being quick to pull the plug if it doesnt take off.

hey there's an idea, replace Colbert with Arsenio Hall. Don't know what he'd have to offer at this point, his rebooted show was kind of bland honestly, but he'd be better than Colbert, thats for sure, and he wouldnt have the same problem he had with his Arsenio hall Show and syndication

norm wanted the late late show, move corden up and give norm a shot

Letterman only went to cbs because nbc screwed him over

How are talk show ratings in general? I would think they have been in a downward slide for a long time but I'm not sure. They are still cheap as hell to make though so they probably won't be going anywhere anytime soon

I'm kinda suprised how well James is doing, but then again current late night talk shows hosts are fucking terrible. Conan is the only good one.

in general the late show was created to make an audience for the morning shows. if people tune in to the late show, the idea is that when they turn the tv off, it will still be on that channel, and in the morning, when they turn it on, they are going to catch the morning show and watch that too.

as far as the ratings, in millions of viewers, as of September, Jimmy Fallon is king, at 3.40 a night, Colbert is struggling to keep up with 2.67, closely followed by Kimmel at 2.16

not what they used to be, but fallon is winning by a lot

the carpool karaoke does really well, only competition is meyers who doesn't do anything special,
Fallon showed there's more viewers with friendliness than actually being funny

I hate that fat fuck I really do, talentless fat unfunny cunt - I hope he pulls a Farley but without the talent and legacy

so it's official people like Colbert the character more than Colbert the actual person.

Carson Daly is STILL on. Jesus fucking Christ. That is insane to me

>What if Sam Hyde replaces him?

shut up dude

>not what they used to be, but fallon is winning by a lot
who wouldve thought that being the normal, neutral host who makes fun of everybody, (and in good fun, not in a smugly arrogant way) would net you the winning ratings?

youtube.com/watch?v=u0BYqzdiuJc

It didn't help that his lead in was an awful show

because Colbert the character was a parody of right wing pundits, and it was well executed. He was basically a parody of Bill O'Reiley. But Colbert the person, is an insufferable smug liberal who thinks he's funny, but isn't actually funny. And it's clear that the Colbert Report character is the only real comedy thing he has experience with. Colbert didn't actually start his career wanting to do comedy. He liked improv, but was more about dramatic acting. he doesn't have the comedic foundation that the likes of Letterman, Leno, and even Ol' Carson had. they were all stand up comedians. The late show monologue, is basically stand up comedy. Which is why Colbert's is awful.

BRING BACK CRAIG FERGUSON

go ask Leno

What are you talking about? Colbert isn't going anywhere.

carson wasn't a comedian, he did magic and then was a radio host

he left on his own accord
shame it's to do a game show and something for the history channel

think he wants to spend more time with his family while his kids are young, going to be too creepy if he comes back and does the same thing

>all of those videos with more views than all of colberts combined

>he did magic and then was a radio host
that's even better. he's an expert at putting on a show, and radio experience is a lot of talking and might as well be like a talk show.

Colbert doesnt really have that either

Holy shit every single one of his videos is about Trump. He's obsessed.

Imagine what must it feel like for him to wake up every morning knowing that no matter how hard he tries to shit on him, Trump is still gonna be president

that article is just clickbait shit

>“They are just exploring going to LA for a week with Colbert,” the source explained. Colbert’s producers have been calling around to different venues in LA to accommodate “The Late Show,” we hear — including the Hollywood Pantages Theatre.

pagesix.com/2016/12/07/late-show-checks-out-la-locations-amid-corden-takeover-rumors/

>all of his most viewed videos are from "carpool karaoke"

This is what Late Night shows have become in 2016, make epic 5-10 minute segments that will work well as a Youtube video.

Jimmy Fallon does the same.

Honestly it's an improvement.

>Dude singing with celebs lmao

Trash

He failed to get shilldog elected. He's outta here

The reason he replaced letterman was to try to effect the outcome of the election. Now that the election season is over they don't have a need for him.

Pretty sure it's not even a talk show at this point though.

im with eddie bravo

It is a pretty comfy show

good fuck the traitor cuckbert

thank conan for "celebs funny video" shit

youtube.com/watch?v=lqoaNy_QUN4

Colbert needs to go back to The Report again

He'd fucking walk straight back into it too, especially with the poor ratings TDS and its off-shoots are getting now and the general state of that whole category

going downwards is somewhere

They're firing Colbert? Personally haven't wat he'd much of his new stuff but every clip I see on YouTube he looks like a sad mother fucker.

colbert is embarassing

he can't let go of 'the colbert report' format

all those thumbnails look like they came form the old show

No, he's doing very well at late show.

>an actual stand up comedian

BILL
U
R
R

God forbid a late night talk show host making jokes about the most topical subject of the entire fucking year.

he doesn't make jokes

he virtue signals

>he doesn't make jokes

Oh shit, it's the political joke police!

Just give it to cuck king already

>DUDE IF YOU POINT OUT THAT MUSLIMS LIKE TO KILL GAYS YOU'RE A NAZI LMAO

That was a really nice gag on Trump's conspiracy obsessions, faggot.

>nice
It was pure poison, m8.

I haven't watched much late night stuff in a while, too much politics, but it looks like Corden is enjoying his show a lot more and Colbert already seems like he is going through the motions. No way he lasts another 10 years.

Oh god norm wouldn't last month

They would want to force him out cause of what he'll say and he wouldn't even want to be there after that long

>The talk is that CBS would offer Colbert the chance to do an edgier show at 12:30a.m.

Hmm, maybe

In an alternate universe, Norm MacDonald immediately replaced Letterman.

What's the appeal of watching celebrities doing karaoke? I mean obviously 90% of those views are from women, but still.

WOMEN WERE A MISTAKE

>being syndicated
Syndication market for non-morning / afternoon TV show is dead. It is cheaper to buy reruns of shows than produce new material.

>Colbert's most viewed video is a segment where Jon Stewart took the reigns

JUST

>What if Sam Hyde replaces him?

alot more blatant homosexuality

META KUCKED

where did everything go so wrong?

why did stephen have to forsake Comedy Central?

why did jon have to follow suit?

My jimmies are still rustled over that shit.
They could've just kept upping by blue pill prescription and I would've been blissful.
But here I am 2 years later shitposting on Sup Forums, glad that Trump won, and upset over MDE:WP.

It's like a separate timeline

>calls trump and all his supporters Nazis
>then on his live election coverage when trump wins wonders "how we've become so divided as a nation"

Happy to know that liberal comedy talk show shit is on the way out. Jay Leno was the only one who ever did this shit without being a blatant democrat shill.

That just proves he is one of us

Trannies are the redpill of women

Stewart/Colbert leaving really was kind of the end of the bluepill era. The year just became far too current in 2015 and I don't know if we can really go back now.

I'd rather watch Colbert than fucking Jimmy Kimmel I'll tell you that much.

Why do people watch these antiquated talk shows? If you want to see a trailer just watch it on youtube. If you want to see what a celebrity is up to follow them on twitter.

I just don't get it. Such an old and outdated system.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ilfb99YJKSI

I dunno. I'll occasionally find myself on YouTube watching a string of segments or clips, but I couldn't imagine watching the whole show anymore.

It's cancer, but there's something to be said about 5 minute clips that you can opt out of if they're not your cup of tea. There's really no point in watching the shows proper unless you have a deep love for the host.

And they haven't learned a thing because he doubled down on everyone who supports Trump is some neo Nazi hatemonger.

I love Colbert, but like, every opening monologue is about Trump. They are funny, but holy fuck, you're not doing to Colbert Report, this is the Late Show. Do something other than politics.

colbert getting fired or something? his show's ratings suck that much that they are replacing him with a literal who?

The absolute saddest thing about him is when he started the colbert report he made it to mock the kinda person he became. What a fucking fall from grace

they both stink.

in a world that makes sense conan should've gotten the letterman gig and cobert should've gotten the tonight show.

can anyone even imagine norm in a format like this? or any good stand up comedian? it's got to be a soul sucking job

Good, Colbert is shit.

>can't curse
>tied down
>no more stand up
>not writing his own material

this is a horrible idea. cucking and neutering are two different things, user.