Mom got me a pair of Beats

>mom got me a pair of Beats
>dad got me a Crosley
>little sister got me an iTunes gift card

w-well...it's the thought that counts...

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/y9Tm9sE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i'll take the beats if you don't want them

Kek I got m40x's

ill let ur mum give me a couple of beats if you know what i mean

Mom gave me here pussy if you know what I mean

i got tickets to see pearl jam
it truly is the thought that counts tho

I got nothing at all and I prefer that over your shitty presents. You can't even sell them because they will notice. I genuinely feel sorry for you.

make a shitty album and buy ur own album with the itunes gift card

I inserted my penis into his mother's vagina if you know what I mean

Epic fail bro

>dad got me a crosley
he must hate you

>being this insecure

What Sup Forums related gifts did everyone get?

>V:D:C CD
>Kid a Vinyl
>Bill Evans vinyl
> Record player

we /comfy/

You ungrateful fuck
Kys
discord.gg/y9Tm9sE

bought myself some HD600s :^)

I had sexual intercourse with my parent of the opposite sex, if you catch my drift

mum bought me loads of record cleaning cloths and spare needles, just gotta tell em not to get you big stuff man

AT LP-120, 2 MJ records, and liquid swords for me

>Kid a Vinyl
nice

Time to get a new family

Ask them if they kept the receipt

I got a vinyl copy of Pet Sounds, and two Korg Monotrons.

I got Jack White’s acoustic recordings and TVU&N on vinyl, and a book on Bob Dylan. I bought my little sister Sgt Pepper and Piper at the Gates of Dawn on cd since she likes what she’s heard of the Beatles.

i got a 35€ giftcard at an online record store

My mum got me a Government Plates shirt. That's all I got besides cash from everyone else in my family. Better than your presents lol

>mom gave me a blowjob for christmas

I made sweet, sweet love to your maternal figure, if you indeed understand what I am revealing to you.

everyone ITT not discussing music please fuck off. Everyone blogging kill yourselves.

I dont see headphone discussion in the Sup Forums mu rules? is it that hard to read the rules you fuck faces.

>Money
>Ski goggles
Gonna buy a record player with the money tho

L-L-Let's be gigantic faggots and cry about every single "rule violation" Morty! Mods are not real!

Somehow my parents got me this and I'm not entirely sure I haven't just had a stroke and am just imagining all this.

Like what the fuck.

Holy shit, you’re lucky.

For real, we're not even a particularly well off family or anything but I graduate college in May so they managed to get it as a Christmas/early grad present.

I honestly just started laughing because I never expected I'd like ever get a Rick.

I have had carnal knowledge of your direct female progenitor. I trust that we are on the same page here.

i fukd ur mum

Explain?

I got Blackstar LP.
I already had it.
Mom bought it before I ordered it.
It was actually a great gift, co side ring she doesn't really know what I listen to, I'm just sad she got ripped off and paid $40 for it.

I got a new record shelf and 6 new albums.

I finished off my 5th Dimension discography and I got Summer Lawns by Joni Mitchell so I’m really happy about that.

Sell what you don't need, simple. It's not like you are in a third world country, someone is bound to buy those things sooner or later.

>V:D:C CD
post pìc

>doesn't communicate his wishes well
>bitches about getting presents
Hope you're underage.

I got an audio technica player and a stereo receiver
I'm very glad my dad knows about audio setup.

Sorry for the poor quality. if you shine a light on the cd while its dark it creates this cool pyramid looking thing

I got two pairs of track pants

that's exactly what I wanted

dude your mom sucks lmao

>Miles Davis Sketches of Spain Vinyl
>gift card for local record store
>This is Your Brain on Music book
>50$ iTunes gift card (idk why, I have apple music I dont need this)
>dongle to play bluetooth in my car
>tickets to Sled Island festival this summer
>500$ to buy new speakers for my turntable

t. rich kid

Gf got me a VoxCoil cable and a guitar strap
Parents gave me money for vynl
Other family got me clothes. One aunt got me 11 lotto tickets

same. they're comfy as fuck.

You can have my Sony MDR-1000x, the noise cancelling feature is such a gimmick what a total waste of money

>LTiA 40th Anniversary box set
>Rick Wakeman's book (also a big Yes fan)
>White Rock and The Six Wives of Henry VIII remastered

CD:
>Celtic Frost - Monotheist
>Unleashed - Where No Life Dwells
>Heldon - Interface
>Bjork - Utopia
>Smashing Pumpkins - Mellon Collie and The Infinite Sadness

Pedal:
>MXR - Analog Chorus

Somebody got me a Bluetooth beanie. Im sure the sound isn't great but it seems max comfy.

nice

I literally only got socks and sweatpants be grateful you niggers. I didn't even get money.

Damn that's sweet

wow fucking awesome man! i'm happy for you, you're gonna have so much fun with that bad boy, what sort of music do you usually play? you in a band?

Thanks m8. I'm not in a band or anything though I do record stuff on my own. People seem to slight Rick 325's for being pretty limited but I'm excited to see what I can get out of it. Obviously they're great for Beatles stuff (which I'm a huge fan of) but I feel like it could work in a noisier rock context too. Idk I'm just excited to mess around with it, when people play Ricks nowadays they always use the larger 360's so I'm glad to work with something a little more unique.

Fuck, you all are some spoiled little cunts
merry xmas, obnoxoius strangers from internet

>Pet Sounds vinyl
>Closer vinyl

awesome dude, i play guitar but i'm mainly a bassist, rick basses are badass too i've always wanted one, they look and sound so cool

>Skullcandy headphone, which was disappointing but they work fine enough
Vinyl:
>The College Dropout
>Our Love to Admire by Interpol

The rest was fine but not Sup Forums. Pretty decent year desu.

Socks are unironically really underrated. Only underages who are used to getting new iphones and expensive computer parts think otherwise.

Bose QC35
My parents wanted me to be able to concentrate better at college. You lose fidelity since they're noise cancelling but whatever.

money and headphones

Same! What amp/dac?
Running through a fulla 2, may get a magni 3 later

dang, you shoulda told her to get you
an awfully hot coffee pot.
I mean, why not?

>All these children talking about what mommy and daddy got them for Christmas

Yeah ok this is a quality board

>Iron Maiden book of souls live chapter cd
>money which I used to buy a ticket to the Mayhem show

Not many Sup Forums gifts this year, I did ask for a few BM, thrash and death metal shirts though but dad spazzed out about it for some reason

>Sled Island
I see you Calgaryanon, who is this?

A Walkman
Got my friend a vinyl copy of Mista Thug Isolation

You're a dumbass
>"ohhhh i'm gonna get her music from this one band she politely said she enjoyed instead of something she actually wanted because I have to project my interests on to everyone else ohhhhhhhhh."

>Visiting parents for Xmas
>Don't get any presents
>Don't buy presents for family members
Sounds like you had a great holiday

got an American Football flag and i love it

the absolute fucking state of Sup Forums

I got two records and I don't have a working turntable, which is frustrating. I have an ancient sony one from the early 80s but I doubt I can get a new cartridge for it cheap. Is there anything on a reasonable budget that won't fuck my records or should I just be a faggot and display them.

>no family
>no friends
i'm guessing you mainly browse Sup Forums

ungrateful little cunt you are

Blue tooth speaker, a pair of yeezys, and a Lil Ugly Mane shirt.

I got an lp-120

The big LP1 one? Fuck, that's cool dude.

You're a faggot, dude. If I was your father, I'd drop a 12-6 elbow right on top of your dome and throw you in the trash where you belong.

My secretary gave me the "A New Career in a new town" Box set. I like the thought but it's one of the worst fucking box sets ever. Low bass sounds like seinfield, heroes has the title track with inconsistent volume, lodger sounds like shit, lodger remix sounds like an amateur work, scary monsters bass is absent, singles are the only good thing, stage is missing a few tracks and the heroes singles have all the same problem of the track on the album.
I would have preferred a kiss desu

U-Turn Orbit or LP-120 are the cheapest good ones.

Vinyl:
>Joy Division - Unknown Pleasures
>Nine Inch Nails - The Fragile
>Radiohead - Hail To The Thief
>Rolling Stones - Hot Takes 1964 - 19713
>Soundgarden - Badmotorfinger

I didn't expect anything for Christmas, let alone 5 pretty good records.

Mom wanted to get me something so I ordered a Korg Monotron Delay in her name since I've been meaning to play with it.

U-turn apparently don't ship to the garbage country i'm staying in over xmas and likely don't ship to the slightly less garbage country i live in for most of the year, so that's out.
The 120 seems a bit expensive here too, the only sub-$200 one is the LP60.

>she enjoyed something
>let's not surprise her with something she will probably enjoy and doesn't know yet and just get something she asks for instead
Are you 10, the most fun of presents I get as an adult is seeing what people surprise me with since I can buy the shit I want myself.

Rega RP-1 is for $200 for limited time

godflesh's streetcleaner and songs of love and hate

The LP 60 will probably be fine as long as you don't play your shit a million times on it. It should last you til you can get a good one.
You should look into the cost of repairing your old one though. Or you could just get a new cartridge and apply it. It'd be cheaper than downgrading to a LP60

>all these underage fags getting spoiled by their parents and complaining about gifts

A banjo

Kendrick - To Pimp a Butterfly Vinyl
Bright Eyes - I'm Wide Awake, It's Morning Vinyl

Good day

Sell that shit playa you can definitely get money for those

I got two Interpol CDs, and a friend made me a mixtape. It was very cute

Got some audio technical m50’s and Spiderland on vinyl it’s a good day

Nigga I spent more on gifts than my parents did, and I would've been pleased if I got only half the shit I did.

>being surprised that the worst holiday that is based around buying gifts for people and spending as much money as you can and if you don't "buy enough stuff" for someone then you're a bad person creates this kinda shit where people are ungrateful of what they get

got a bunch of vinyl. fairly pleb shit cause i only started collecting a few months ago. but im happy with it

/thread