What are these faggy hollywood people mad about?

what are these faggy hollywood people mad about?

did brando stick a stick of butter up her ass IRL?

I don't think he actually raped her IRL, its a movie you dummies

are they mad a fictitious rape took place?

i dont get it

ok

She didn't consent to the butter getting rubbed on her ass, which is fair to criticize Brando and Bertolucci for.

What's ridiculous is pretending Last Tango in Paris is retroactively a bad film because we happened to learn this one piece of its production history.

Rubbing butter on somebody else's asshole without their permission is generally looked down upon. You are lying to yourself if you genuinely don't consider that to be sexual assault.

i'm sure you're interested in actual replies and not looking for an echochamber. stay safe.

DUDE

/thread

Cats does another rape thread.

What a shite he is.

>WHAT IS ACTING

Yeah lets pretend like she didnt sign a hundred contracts and knew who she was working with/had read the script.

The only relevant question is:

>When did she complain publicly about the butter?

fictitious?
YOU ARE RETARD?

She didn't sign up for it. It wasn't in the script. It was something Brando and Berto came up with over breakfast and didn't tell her about it.

She complained about it long before. It's just no one gave a shit. No one cared 3 years ago when the no infamous interview took place either. It's just now everyone wants to be offended.

Then why didn't she just stand up and stop the take?

>You are lying to yourself if you genuinely don't consider that to be sexual assault.

While I agree it's well out of order, and obviously sexual assault under normal circumstances, it'd be extremely limiting if any scene of a sexual nature couldn't involve any form of improvisation for fear of this kind of response.

The people attacking the character of the people involved, specifically Brando, are batshit insane. They are holding them to a standard that didn't exist at the time.

It's fucking BUTTER, not a fucking cock rammed down your asshole, holy fucking Christ.

improvisation... in sex scenes? you have no zero knowledge of anything related to film practices

>you have no zero knowledge of anything related to film practices

I think you have no zero [sic] knowledge of anything related to film practices in Europe circa 1972.

Because she didn't think she had that power. Call her naive, sure, but don't try to pretend it wasn't a fucked up thing to do. The director explicitly stated he did it like that so she'd feel humiliated as a woman, not as an actress.

actually he said humiliated as a PERSON

Trump won you stupid cunt stay mad

Then she's just a crybaby. It's like those women who had sex and then felt bad afterwards and cried rape. She had the power to stop it, she didn't, and then she complained afterwards.

Why is the background of this picture missing ?

>rubs butter on asshole
>actors simulating sex
>rape
wut

SHE WAS RAPED FFS

How fucking cold could you Amerifucks be?

You didnt answer my question.

Why now?

Why not during the shot, during the filming, after filming? After her career ended?

Why now?

Dude the thing is everyone already knew this. People are so fucking stupid these days that they're actually not reading back to know that this isn't news at all.
He rubbed the butter on her ass without her consent, she felt fucked up about it, which is reasonable, but then you hear about it today and suddenly it's like #rape the legacies of these white monsters should be denigrated forever!
So no, no actually penetrative rape happened involving p's or v's or b's.

No simulation ffs. He did put his finger inside without consent.

How would you like to my finger inside your butt and play with it for 10 minutes without your consent?

Stupid atheists.

I wouldnt, so as an adult, I would tell you to fuck off and physical get you off me.

Actually, he said humiliated as a girl. Try again, fagboy.

What are you talking about? It was one take, already finished. What exactly was she to do about it after?

>why now

She's been fucking dead for years, user. She *did* complain then. No one cared. Hell the comments people are freaking about now is nearly 4 years old.

The whole thing is a joke, to be sure. The assholes pretending it wasn't a fucked up thing to do are as bad as the people pretending to give a shit.

Pls don't bully Maria.

it was a prank bro

HE'S FAST

>The assholes pretending it wasn't a fucked up thing to do are as bad as the people pretending to give a shit.

Why didnt she protest?

Protest what? It was already captured on film.

You're one of those shitstick retards that give Sup Forums it's reputation, aren't you?

>same people pretendign to be outraged over butter in the ass wont even give a cursory glance to the evidence showing the podestas are kid fuckers

try not to be such newspleb trend hoppers you simple dolts

DURING FILMING YOU FUCKWIT.

DURING THE BUTTERING YOU FAT FUCKING RETARD.

>believing fake news pizzagate bullshit

grow up and realize there is more to the world than what you read on reddit and Sup Forums you sad little boy

I mean if you rub butter on someone I care for's asshole I will fuck you up

Or mine for that matter

But was it really that hard to say "hey don't actually rub that shit on me or I'll fucking sue you that shit isnt in my contract"?

you couldn't fuck yourself up, numale

Friendly reminder that Trump was not only close to the Clintons, but also close with Jeffrey Epstein.

I wouldn't. In my post I said she was completely justified about how she "felt raped" by Brando. I was simply saying I thought it was sensational to use rape in the headline of the piece when Brando didn't full on fuck her without her consent with his member.

Look, I think 99% of "sexual adsault" is a load of horseshit but you have got to be grasping for a shit load of straws if you think this is in any way acceptable.

Pick your fucking battles.

This information has been out in the open for years, why are people kicking up a stink about it now? Are the kikes in Hollywood trying to cover something up?

Why do people complain about old movies?

It's like that one woman who come up with rape during trump campaign when it happened fucking 30 years ago.

this. even today everybody has anal sex with everybody else on european film sets. it's considered impolite to refuse anal sex in europe.

OP, newsflash: sticking an object into another person's ass without her/his consent and/or knowledge is called rape.

Butter is an instrument of rape, you asshole.
Burn all butter users.
Butter users are rapists.

Why are people all of a sudden including Brando as a villain just because Bertolucci is trying to spread the blame? Brando was forced to do it and refused to speak to Bertolucci for 15 years after Last Tango?

thanks for correcting the record!

still gonna keep telling people bout your hero tho

god thats hilarious, the guy running that rotten hags campaign is caught fucking kids.

its hollywood you cant say no otherwise you'll just get blacklisted

Some new Bertolucci's interview came out

KEK WAS IT RAPE?

It's a flick

prove it

>IMPLYING SHE DIDNT WANT IT

THE #1 FEMALE FANTASY IS RAPE

HHHNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGG

guess the movie

THATS GOODFELLAS 2

HE WAS GONNA BE ALL UP IN HER ASS WITH OR WITHOUT THE BUTTER, BOTH ACTORS KNEW IT WAS A RAPE SCENE

THE ONLY IMPROV WAS THE BUTTER TO GET A GENUINE REACTION, SHOULDA USED AN ICECUBE TO REALLY GOOSE HER

I'll fuck you up you little pencil-neck chicken-shit fruit cake get your ass down here.

tattoo that on your head faggot, im sure that's a turn on as well

Tattoo "I shitpost on Sup Forums" on your head faggot, I'm sure that'll prove your point.

>How fucking cold

Because if it was warm the butter would have melted.

>Brando : Take this warm butter stick up your behind you trollop!
>Girl : haha its leaking through your hands, no butter up my butt tonight!

godfather..

>She didn't consent to the butter getting rubbed on her ass

This fucking world man.

Flawless

>not wanting Brando in his rugged dad mode to rub butter on your asshole
Fucking faggot.

She could've stopped the scene at any moment.

sam's facade has cracked. it's over

>This fucking [first] world man

Fixed

If this shit happened in Africa, they wouldn't waste the calories.

>Cats
What meme is that?

"I should have called my agent or had my lawyer come to the set because you can't force someone to do something that isn't in the script, but at the time, I didn't know that. Marlon said to me: 'Maria, don't worry, it's just a movie,' but during the scene, even though what Marlon was doing wasn't real, I was crying real tears. I felt humiliated and to be honest, I felt a little raped, both by Marlon and by Bertolucci. After the scene, Marlon didn't console me or apologise. Thankfully, there was just one take."

So, not actual rape-rape, just that she was upset by it.

Shhhh. You're ruining the narrative.

>I was crying real tears.

It's the current year. If you are a straight, white man, you have to apologize for every bad decision you made, even decades ago. And everything you have done is rape of some kind. And you also have to apologize for all previous generations of straight, white men for all the shit they have done, even if you are not related to them or know them whatsoever.

We live in the cuckiest time ever in the history of man.

>apologize for every bad decision you made, even decades ago.

Well if you didn't apologise to begin with then yeah. Not being a cunt isn't being a cuck.

Cuck detected. You are not required to apologize for everything you have done in your life just because a woman thinks you should. KYS

women love stuff like that, I bet she still touches herself thinking about it

THIS2BH

she died from rectal cancer like 15 years ago

IT WAS THE BUTTER

FORGET RAPE, LOCK UP THE DIRECTOR FOR MURDER

So did he put on her asshole, asscheeks, or thigh? Because it seems like no one knows.

What movie is this? I want to fap to some real rape

Wasn't she a massive whore and junkie at the time?

just watch your mom's honeymoon sextape.

So she was ok with full frontal nudity for 3/4 of the film but a bit of butter im a fake rape scene hurt her feels.

>Wasn't she a massive whore and junkie at the time?

It was the 70s, everybody was.

She became a junkie after the release of Last Tango In Paris.

That's not rape. Completely not ok, but not rape.

Ok so you're telling me that if you are about to have sex with a girl and you rub some butter on her ass, that is not ok?

What's with the butter? Lube?

Yes. Brando's cock was so big that tears, shit and blood weren't enough.

>She didn't consent to the butter getting rubbed on her ass, which is fair to criticize Brando and Bertolucci for.
Maybe, but it's hardly rape or anything close to that.

>I consent to performing this sexual act in front of the camera
>She doesn't know about the butter though
>LITERALLY RAPE OMG