Artists Sup Forums pretends not liking

>watches John Oliver once

his music is super simple and basic nothing too cool. the whole 'dude I am so randum XD' thing reminds me of faggots from Sup Forums

mac is a super nice guy. too bad his fan base.....

nobody hates him. his shit gets boring after awhile. its background music

brockhampton

i've actually never heard one of his songs
but i love rex orange county and i heard thar their music is kinda similar

This board it's almost as annoying as Sup Forums posting the same dumb memes everyday

His music is good but a bit repetitive. That weird album he did, one of the more recent ones brought back a bit of variation and a change in style.

Rex Orange County is better than MDM. I still enjoy MDM, the simplicity is nice

seems like a nice dude, but his music is so slow and boring

Niggas whoms't pretend that the Beatles aren't good

Pink Floyd

*not to like

This old dog (the song) is so nice.

Lorde

MF DOOM

That’s not even his aesthetic you fucking mong. It’s chill vibes, not random vibes

any Sup Forums-core artists or albums

Queen is the biggest one I can think of

>everyone must have the same opinion on me
fuck mac demarco seriously
some of the most boring music with the loudest and most obnoxious fanbase for whatever reason
he writes neat chord progressions sometimes but he never does anything remotely interesting or captivating with them

Which argument of not liking Queen can you say?

definitely not black people

I like how Jimmy Page left and formed Rainbow with Ronnie Dio and Cozy Powell.

Listen to her at night. I'm talking around 8 or 9 p.m. 2000 or 2100. On a bus or just walking around. Look at the streetlights as you do. It helps if it is pretty chilly out, and if you have had your heart broken a month or so ago.

I've argued with people who said Freddie Mercury couldn't sing as high as some cunt but his tone is literally gold and Roger Taylor probably could.

I love mac demarco, listening to him now

fair enough my dude, it's all cool

The GOAT

are his fans really that loud? i think they can be cringey but i wouldn’t describe them as loud

They're annoying for the based antisocial Sup Forums poster that usually "hates" on everything that's normie core

funny how chamber of reflection is by far his most popular song yet it's the only one he made in this style
he should sample more obscure japanese music

A good thing I can say about this board is that at least it's not as pretentious and shit taste as other boards like Sup Forums

From that april fools day board merge, I learned that Sup Forums has better taste in music and movies than Sup Forums

Any one who uses the word vibes is a faggot.

Sup Forums is literally all memes

J. Cole peaked with 2014FHD
his new shit is absolute garbage.
> inb4 HURRDURR MUMBLERAP FAG

this dude is hella chill right here #goodweed #goodfriends #goobvibesonly

I agree he peaked with 2014FHD but his last album wasn't that bad, it was okay.

Tame Impala

Every board has better taste in movies and TV than them, even Sup Forums and /trash/.

no we hate tame impala

i have a couple friends who really like mac and 100% of them have never heard 2, his only good album.

A lot of people don't like Queen for their greatest hits being played to death but their overall discography is good.

Sup Forums is basically Sup Forums 2.0 at this point.

Radiohead

what?

>couple
>100%
..?

uh oh, you have tricked urself :^)

>Artist

lol

who hates DOOM?

i bet you would hate them less if their fanbase was different