its a movie not a series how can ther be episodes haha

>le handsome jew killing le ebil natsee
FUCK off

wow, Sup Forums is triggered
what a surprise not really lmao

That was the best scene in that movie.

i wish magneto had his own movie

>It's a Magento kills millions of people and is let go episode
Why is the moral of the movies "it's wrong to hate and fear mutants" when they are full of dangerous mutants who do horrific things you should hate and fear?

Humans dont get to defend themselves apparently

what exactly would you have wanted them do with him at the end? also who would make him do it?

that was the best scene in all the xmen movies combined

>not the Quicksilver scenes

Pleb

>what exactly would you have wanted them do with him at the end?
kill him, lock him up
>also who would make him do it?
professor X

lol worst scene

>DoFP
>kills no one
>MOST WANTED MUTANT

>Apocalypse
>causes the death of millions of humans and mutants alike
>b-but he helped defeating that guy he was working with!

Why is Daniel's face there?

How are you on Sup Forums if you don't follow film?

the one part i didnt understand was why they took magneto to auswitchz, why if you wanted someone to commit mass genocide would you take him to a place where they committed mass killings of his own people

I don't think you get Xavier's character then?

emotions tend to help with powers.

X2 > Days of future past > First class > X-men > the Wolverine > Apocalypse > X-men origins wolverine > X-men 3

>Humans
meaning white Europeans

So magneto just gets to kill whoever he wants then

Loved this part.

>No Nazis to kill.

> A Jew is the main villain
X men is pretty redpilled.

it fits because it's just like muh comics

magneto is genocidal cunt more often than not and professor X still let's him go because he's blinded by the good streak in mags

Sup Forums destroyed..... forever

that's the feel you get?
my feel is
>no control over magnetic fields fields

I thought he was a gypsy?

blown the fuck out. We need punpunchan with some demagnatized bullets to kill both of these fools, for the good of man kind.

>it's a magneto destroys Auschwitz episode
what the fuck were they thinking?

That's Doctor Doom

his kids are. Scarlet witch is a jewish, gypsy, mutant witch

well, in the case of apocalypse, there was some persuasion going on there. let's just say though, they wanted to bring him in. humans would kill him and Xavier keeping him would result in the xmen getting destroyed.

don't get me wrong though, I enjoyed apocalypse but it most certainly could have been WAY better.

Apocalypse doesnt care about Jewish people

watch what you say about Doom

>it's a Magneto committed mass-mass murder on a tremendous scale but we'll let him go because "he's our friend" episode

The truth? He freely admits it, in fact he had to kick Red Skull's ass when after a leave of absence he returned to Latveria to find Nazis all over the place.

>its a magneto kills beer while drinking nazis episode

which comic was that?

>magento

lol those disney chipmunk eyes of magneto

Xavier is also a sick immoral fuck, especially in Apocalypse. He reads everyone's minds constantly without permission, spies on people, fucks with people's memories. He goes into any mind at any time he wants because he thinks he knows better.

Imagine living in this world, especially if you're in the mansion. This guy will always know what you're thinking. No fucking secrets, no true freedom, this chimp that accidentally was born with god powers decides he has some kind of superiority and can tell everyone else what to do. And the series supports him too, as if he's some wise jesus figure that can save everyone because he's holier or something.

Does anyone else feel like they're taking crazy pills watching these movies? They freak out when Apocalypse wants to take Xavier's powers and control everyone, but Xavier already has the power to do that, everything is already fucked. With Cerebro this dude can change anything he wants about the world, he just "lets" everything progress as it does, except where it doesn't agree with his ideas.

Xavier needs to be fucking killed, and so does every other telepath.

>They freak out when Apocalypse wants to take Xavier's powers and control everyone, but Xavier already has the power to do that
Xavier has that power but doesnt use it to exploit poeple or try to take over the world like he easily could

Jesus. This is literally me watching movies after I came in contact with Sup Forums

You fucking retards, Apocalypse has compelling powers that he used to gather his "riders". Magneto didn't act of his own free will. In the animated series Apocalypse literally brainwashes people with some device to turn them into his riders.

But there's no safeguards to stop him. He's encouraged by all to have full power and full access, and indulges in reading minds and memories of anyone he chooses as a basic unquestioned right. He goes to the CIA in First Class and just reads government secrets from minds in the building and spouts it out for everyone to hear in the room, including his dumb bitch blue friend that can look like anyone whenever she feels like.

>hey guise i promise ur kid will be safe with me lol
>literally 2 days after the school gets blown up (which happens all the time)
>secret government operatives attack the facility
>lead the teenagers placed in your care to fight a genocidal demigod
>after they miraculously don't die there, lock them in a room full of huge robots who can easily smash them without any safety training

Why wasn't Xavier arrested for reckless child endangerment? how is he still allowed to operate a school? why is he sold to us as a hero when he clearly brainwashes emotionally confused teenagers and trains them as his child soldiers?

>Bitburger
>beer

Junge...

> Movie establishes Quicksilver as Magneto's illegitimate son
> Movie has Magneto join Apocalypse after losing the only family he has left
> Movie doesn't have Magneto switch sides after finding out Quicksilver is his son and seing Apocalypse about to murder him
> Instead he switches sides after having a flashback to First Class because Jennifer Lawrence gives some shitty "We are your family, Eric" speech

What the fuck was Singer thinking?

ein beste

>What the fuck was Singer thinking?

JLaw demanded more screen time and lines. That bitch ruined 2010-2016 cinema forever.

I think you're taking the movie a little too literal. what would be the point of an Xavier character if he had safe guards. it immediately down plays mutants and a movie as a whole, safe guards? are you fucking serious?

Full scene

vimeo.com/176714189

The soundtrack for this movie was really top-notch.

something about fassbender, beer and nazis sitting around in a pub in a very tense standoff...

youtube.com/watch?v=d_lq2p7-p2Y

>He goes to the CIA in First Class and just reads government secrets from minds in the building and spouts it out for everyone to hear in the room

Lol, it wasn't a government secret. The US government had put Jupiter missiles in Turkey way before the events of the movie (Cuban Missile Crisis). They had been there so long that they were actually becoming obsolete and the US government wanted to remove them (why bother with short-range missiles right on the border when you have ICBMs and MRBMs?), but the Turkish government kept throwing a fit because they liked having them there (scared the Soviets and made them feel important).

So Xavier is like a Kony-tier guerrilla fighter?

>Kony

Literally Who?

rewatched Pulp Fiction
didnt noticed before that not only nigboss had white wife, but tarantino had black wife

>but muh comics and nothing shown in the movie!

what that user said is the perfect example of why most X-Men movies are generally well received by fans. they make them so only ppl who know the characters will understand what's going on.

>i need everything to be told instead of shown because i was born with autism

If you didn't catch that Apocalypse has compelling powers when Storm suddenly just decided to join and aid him, you should probably just stick with the Avengers.

>X2
why is this meme still so popular?
>iceman and rouge are casted shit
>nightcrawler looks like shit with that moisty look
cant remember many more, but it's sure overrated
also FirstClass>DoFP

this.

So, you basically just hate his character and want him not to exist then? I guess if you lived in the universe you would want to kill all of the mutants

kek moist nightcrawler.

Fuck off millenial cuck, the original trilogy was a hundred times better than the meme First Class trilogy.

Stan Lee never met a gypsy before then? SW is illustrated everywhere as a white sexy redish/burnett while IRL gypsies look like poo-in-the-loos

Because X2 is the least cheesy of all the X-men movies?

only americans got from that propaganda. some somalian pirate kids' leader

The guy is a walking denial of free will. I don't know, I'd put that fucking helmet thing on him from X2 and put him in prison for a little bit to learn some humility.

What the fuck are you sayin'?
he did NOT found out QS is his son

Yeah she looked mighty fine from the back too.

Quentin is the man.

so you're william stryker then

why exactly is that something that matters now when it didnt 20 years ago to you?

also haley berry
or juggernaut
etc etc

Nah the entire interbutts got that, I was just making a joke about how everyone forgot about him 2 months after that campaign

Styker did LITERALLY nothing wrong.

Juggernaut was based you faggot

>I'M THE JUGGERNAUT, BITCH!

>The guy is a walking denial of free will.

He has the potential to be, but he doesn't use his powers that way.

good job, you posted be of the reasons x3 was shit.

Despite all the shit it gets, at least in X-Men: The Last Stand both Xavier and Lensherr realized their ideals will never work as long as the other is still alive. Expecially after that dastardly dick move Magneto pulled at the end of X2 when he tried to use Xavier, Jason Stryker and Col. Stryker’s Cerebro to kill all humans. Jean Grey killing Professor X was kinda stupid, but it worked in the context of the movie. Apocalypse’s ending was nonsense. Xavier got paralyzed trying to stop Erik from killing the sailors in First Class, he would NEVER condone his actions in this movie.

which is a shame because people didn't see the dude that started it have a meltdown

true, but he was under apocalypses influence. he himself felt it so he was able sympathize, a little? maybe? besides all the ppl dying, but we all know homosapiens are always fodder.

fassbender plays a jew and he is the most non jew looking person to ever exist

>implying Wolverine vs Lady Deathstrike wasn't cheesy as fuck

Yes, precisely. Why the fuck not? What was the point of having Quicksilver be his son if it didn't serve any purpose whatsoever?

But letting him just walk away sounds wrong. Even for the always compassionate Xavier we all know and love this is too much. He should turn himself in like he was planning to do in the woods before his family was murdered awful scene btw, one the worst in the movie. He literally killed millions of people (mutants and humans alike) this time.

You completely miss the point of his character. He can and he did read people's minds (expecially when he was young) but he doesn't want to interfere with normal people's lives. He uses Cerebro to track down mutants who may need help or are using their powers to abuse humans or other mutants. He's the embodiment of good, he would never creep around. He did keep track of Moira McTaggert a few times, but that's about it.

I think that parts is universally the most what the fuck was the point from fans and non-fans alike

This. "I'm your son". Three fucking words and Magneto would have immediately turned against Apocalypse. He wasn't really thinking about consequences with his whole "global metal storm" thing. He was just angry and lost.

Hi

It's not that out of the way. There are plenty of Jews who don't look much different.

In the movie he is willing to help tho. The murder of his daugther was what pushed him to act in that way.

Maybe you should pay attention, no wonder why Sup Forums or /lit/ shit all over this board.

>Sup Forums
>SHITTING ON ANYBODY

They are the superior board, meanwhile Sup Forums is Sup Forums 2.0.

Fuck off dumb weeb.

nice try.