Do Italians still dress like this when it's blistering 35 degrees celsius in Rome?

Do Italians still dress like this when it's blistering 35 degrees celsius in Rome?

Other urls found in this thread:

ilfattoquotidiano.it/2017/06/24/caldo-record-a-ferrara-temperatura-percepita-e-di-49-gradi-domenica-primi-temporali/3683799/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Italians don't dress like that.

>white ankle socks paired with dress shoes
grim

I am a Greek.

wow, american-tier

All western countries are now american-tier mate
The old Europe is dead

>blistering 35 degrees

minnesota please go

They'll probably use linen suits at this point, which are easy to spot with their manifold wrinkles.

Don't underestimate the plebness of Americans, they will put on cargo shorts with white socks and ask you to play a beer pong game.

Not him but that's pretty hot especially if you have humidity.

>pretty hot
>blistering

choose one manbabby

I haven't seen anyone wear cargo shorts in years. You'd have to go out of your way to find them. It's just carpenters jeans and skinny jeans anymore.

Thanks for the update tbqh

>french talking about fashion

People dress like it's 1997 in Paris; and you all wear those gay ass capri pant

Pretty much this. Real Italians don a fake moustache and exist from the waist up.

oy vey delet this

You have to stop thinking about weather in simple degrees or humidity. Geological location and thus angle of the sun plays a huge role. Up around Far Northern Africa/Italy, the sunlight they receive is very indirect and doesn't really have remotely the same UV impact as other regions.
Depending on where you are in the USA, the sort of summers you have have experienced could very well be "hotter" than pretty much anything anyone from that whole Europe and surrounding area region has experienced in their life.
Most people don't really understand what a hot day on Earth really is. The sort of heat that poaches a man doesn't really exist all that much outside of the region between the Tropic of Capricorn and Tropic of Cancer.

I can guarantee you have never experienced an actual hot day in your life, sunshine.

ilfattoquotidiano.it/2017/06/24/caldo-record-a-ferrara-temperatura-percepita-e-di-49-gradi-domenica-primi-temporali/3683799/

two or three weeks ago, 49 perceived degrees, I was in Bologna which is 50km away, I literally could not function properly and I wanted to die but yeah, t'was a hot day.

Blah blah blah, no one cares, butthurt babby

Italians really don't dress all that well on average it's a meme

yeah true, most girls do though.

not really most of them just wore jeans are a t shirt, or shorts in summer

>t shirt

nope

Italian girls love t shirts, they often have the Union Jack on it :)

yes they love pasty brit boys :^)

hot

t'was but a jest

fight me

if you wear a suit with breathable fabric and light colors they're a perfectly acceptable thing to wear in hot weather. Do you think people in the past just died of heatstroke in the street all the time in the hundreds until somebody had the bright idea to invent shorts and stupid t-shirts?

1v1 am ready

going on a tour of italy next week what should I expect? besides the hordes of slavs in rome and venice

people in the past never experienced our globally warmed earth

>Wales
*collects unemploymentbux*

96% white

>poor shithole
>"but muh white"
sounds exactly like Atlantic Canada

we're rural, not a shithole

rural is shit m8, hence shithole
dated a girl from cowbridge at one point who was here on exchange, went to visit wales on summer and almost off'd myself. Too quiet, too slow, too unamerican

I am unironically from cowbridge, what was her name I probably know her

If you don't cover your body entirely when it's extremely hot, the sun is going to harm you really bad, and a few °C more or less don't change this fact

>blistering 35 degrees celsius

autism
>I can guarantee you have never experienced an actual hot day in your life, sunshine.
look at the fucking flag you're replying to, dumb fucking mong

I like wales, I thought you were engl*sh

Only if it's for work. I would die in flames desu. Regular guys just go with a tee and shorts

It's a meme.
People in general don't dress that formally unless the occasion calls for it.
Still if you want to dress that way in the heat linen or cotton is pretty breathable