pastebin.com/uj27eQhe
2016:
pastebin.com/7e3Vv0ap

youtube.com/watch?v=kqXSBe-qMGo

>reddit, the game

>Yreade
This is an underrated touch.

10/10 OP.

The winter break in Hungary is almost 3 months, what should I do in the meantime? My squad is pretty much complete so I don't need to make any transfers, maybe I'll loan some players in/out.

idk why the pic turned into a pic for ants but I'll delete it for it. Have another qt.
Thank you my cultured friendo.

I think that that is a part of why I hate all TES games. Anything vaguely tolkien-infested is just dogshit. No age is less appealling and more boring than the medieval times, and nothing is stupider than medieval fantasy magic shit. I couldn't even stand to watch GoT because of the setting, and even today I can only mildly enjoy the series 2 seasons in.

I have multiple skins with stattrack, but unlike you I have thousands of € as disposable income mate, and I only spent about 2€ on the skins after getting a 8€ crate drop once. I will admit that they have SOME use because they show you just how efficient you are with a certain weapon, but dont waste your money on that shit if youre poor mate.

1000 frendlies that boosts morale.

>it's a butters posts two qts in two posts episode
one of my favorites

on the other hand, wasting 6 euros isn't the end of the world

For a spaniard though? I reckon his dad has to work half a day for that money.

>Milan
>Lazio

Europa is M I N E

Dude, I'm not that poor, I won't have to stop eating for buying a skin like if I was Daniel.
>they show you just how efficient you are with a certain weapon
Stats tell you that better tbf
Also I was thinking on getting all skins on Field Tested or worse so I won't spend much on it.

>up 2-0 against Liverpool at Anfield
>check 'overview' tab
>EFL Cup 4th rnd
>figures

Just waiting for the inevitable two-goal comeback and extra time.

Who was the other qt?

Also, someone said FTL in the other thread, you should get him that.

Yeah, that's what I was thinking.

>1-0 down versus some shitters
>this happens

I'm going to turn the 3d on just to see this beauty

I appreciate your good taste.

I usually don't bother looking up the stats, but what stattrack did reveal to me was for example the fact that I am really good at killing with the p250 when I buy and use it, so I buy those on eco rounds more often (or as a secondary if I have spare money).

>I won't have to stop eating for buying a skin like if I was Daniel.
i'm going to go to uni in england in september, and i'm already poor, please no bully thanks

You need to tell me how to make these webms. What program do you use and how simple is it? Right now I'm using gifcam because its so easy (just pick the layover, click start and stop). Stuff like OBS is too autistic for me because choosing the screen area is so stupid with those programs

Are there any good FM series on Youtube? Don't link me to anything made by that WorkTheSpace faggot.

Where in England, and what will you be studying?

what kind of series do you want to watch?

funny? an actually good player? comfy?

there's a legendary Dartford series on the mtsc2 twitch channel. Too bad the creator deleted the best VODs because of a whore

>not using 4chanX
it was Emily Sears

p250 is good for ecos but only when playing T imo

>i'm going to go to uni in england in september
inb4 you befriend Mitch only to then fuck Daisy.

I have the entire set of vods on a hard drive... should I start uploading them?

I'm moving away from Daisy so I wish him good luck finding her

ShareX, it's free and open-source alternative for all the scam screencap programs

Including the fucking daisy ones? Dude, you have to upload them to somewhere (and only link it here to protect her rights to privacy if you want). I want to make webms.

I don't have the daisy ones sadly because i hadn't set up my external hard drive when i came back from uni and it all happened

probably best for my mental health that i don't have them anyway as i am sure on lonely nights in the future i would be likely to spend hours going over them while cutting myself

and it's very simple, I just select an area to record and it records and then i just go to gfy com/fetch/ ctrl+v, take the link of the webm and paste it here with Sup Forums x

>he deleted those vids from his twitch and didnt make backups
Your parents shouldve used condoms.

i didn't delete any of them senpai

i have the one of me telling the entire daisy story uploaded to youtube if you want to see it, that was a legendary stream

>I'm moving away from Daisy
Again? Is this time for good? Also trip up mate how many times do I have to tell ya.

i don't know where, it's only a project right now honestly
the plan is to study economics anyway, the course in the italian uni i wanted to go to is called "Economics and Management in Arts, Culture, Media and Entertainment", but this italian uni is too expensive for a poorfag like me

>only to then fuck Daisy.
that was the plan all along, since ex already moved out of my life

i know her name, cheeki facebook friend request and we good /s

I'm 100% certain that you deleted the one where daisy came over and puked into a bucket

sorry been shitposting elsewhere

yeah i'm moving into university halls and the rest of my housemates have either dropped out or are living with other people

end of an era desu but i do need a chance to have a fresh start

are you still in comp sci?

twitch auto deletes them after a certain amount of time

you might be right, i dont really remember that time as i was abusing my body pretty heavily

yeah, restarting my degree from the beginning of year 2 in september

the whole broken foot thing and the ensuing depression gave me a good enough excuse for the uni to let me start the year again so i decided to do that

Good choice actually. Student life is just the best, I'll also be taking one extra year and do internships (really, I'll just fuck around for most of that time) to live this life for a bit longer. In the end it doesnt matter whether you start working with 23 or 24 or 26.

it ain't so bad

i want to do a PhD but i am not sure i have the drive honestly, i need to stop being a lazy shit some day if i wanna do that

Don't. Such a waste of time and money, only do that if you need it for your career or if you actually want to go into academia. PhD life is miserable, you do shitloads of grunt work for your profs for next to no pay.

you have convinced me

what about a masters

Masters are important to get a good job. Do your Bachelor's and Master's desu.

>trolling
>balling

>troll-a-balling

show me your exotic regen that you bought only out of mercy for his country

I had a striker from San Marino once. He wasn't terrible and was still fairly young but we got promoted to the big leagues too soon so i couldn't give him the game time he needed. He couldn't find another club and retired soon after i released him.
Tragic

since my most exotic academy newgens were French and Brazilian, I made bids for these two just now.

Best intake ever.

Unfortunately it came in the second-last season I spent with this save.

Having two players named Ollie in the same intake is pretty rare

>Big money transfer, highest fee ever paid in club history
>Scores fucking league goals in 35 League games

I fucking hate you, Ezquiel Ponce

>trusting a ponce
lel

Just an added bonus to the hopes of SEA.

Having 4 fullbacks isn't enough but 5 is too many. how does that work?

>most important game of the season
>not a single highlight during the game

great timing you fuckers

>waking up at 2am in pain from sunburn
learn from my death kids

never leave the house

>never leave the house

why would anybody in their right mind do that?

You should get in the habit of doing a barca and telling everyone on a yellow to tackle hard when the game after next is a piss easy one

Alves used to always be suspended for nothing games and then never miss big ones

>Milan loses to Cagliari, can secure 6th with a simple win over 16th place Bari
>Lose to fucking B A R I, a team I shat on all season in the Serie B

At least Lazio won TIM Cup and beat A.C. Milan to do so and finished 9th, so finishing 6th wouldn't have mattered. Complete fucking bullshit though

>Abandoning your regens
You deserve it

Transverse property of injury potentiality.

Your fifth FB should be covered by having a versatile multi position guy.

Like Kimmich or Fabinho where they can play CM, DM, RB

19/20, what a season that was. After losing the league for the first time I came back strongest ever, losing only 2 games. In Europe League not only I won more than 1 game in group stage but 5, got past the 1st knockout round, but ultimately the dream died when I got drawn against Tottenham, who's becoming my arch-enemy because in 4 games I'm yet to win. I've managed to convince my GOAT GK to stay and sign 4-year contract with optional extension (already triggered btw) even though Real, Barca, PSG and every major club in existence is interested in him. And thanks to the effort of Polish AI, being the champion means no qualification for me - straight to the group stages we go. Polish Ekstraklasa is 9th in the world right now.

Good night /trb/

And this has been selected as goal of the season, I knew it would be.

What's it like playing in the dark abyss?

I like the sound of both Kings Langley and Halesowen...

When getting a senior affiliate, what does "help them secure the signature of youngsters from your team" in link type mean exactly.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It's a retarded partnership that means they can't reject transfers if you match another clubs accepted offer.

Whenever the junior affiliate accepts a transfer offer the senior is sent the offer and asked if they want to match it

So for example on one of my saves Getafe could successfully negotiate with my team for a player but then barca can make the same offer and steal the player

Fucking Marco Reus died on me again

Is there any detrimental affects to keep a player on an individual training regime that he feels "isn't beneficial"?

>three sub 4.5 refs in a row
>all biased against me

fuck player feelings, this isn't a democracy

you want playtime you train how I tell you to, bitch

So this is basically FIFA Manager 17 with worse graphics?

SPAL series by DoctorBenjy. Good entertainment and this guy clearly know what he is doubt

Someone who's actually good preferred, but I wouldn't mind something comfy/funny

>no /trb/ in subject

fuck you spanish hobo

I can't remember the guy's name, but Morz will link it to you whenever he makes an appearance in this thread.

Isnt him posting Docks videos a troll

What more than shouting "shoot less" can I do to make my team shoot less?

I get more than half my shots as long shots, often 10-15 long shoots per game, and they're divided evenly on four midfielders and two strikers... Get some very nice goals though, and I still have most of the ball.

One CMa and one AFa, rest on support in a control/fluid system. Should I try to play on counter? lower defence?

oh shit, an actual sweeper

>natural libero
woah

Very nice player!

Sign him up.

he knows he's too pure for me

Damn. Post Atl Mineiro's tactics when he played for them.

You have 3 years to make yourself attractive before he's over the hill.

BustTheNet if you want a good player

DerFM if you want an american with a german fetish

Comfy I'd recommend CurtyFM

it's habbening

it's not habbening

>premier league club
>can't pay 135k a week wages

>20th in the premier league
I can't be trusted with money

lower defensive line = more room between your lines and their goal = more long shots

work ball into box might do it but i dont know whether it is entirely useful

sometimes they take long shots because they have no decent passing options around them in which case you want more players making runs in and around the box to support them - maybe stick your other striker on an attack duty too

>wants 135k as a free agent
JUDEN! JUDEN!

The only thing I haven't tried is to have half back and to expect that Libero will go forward while half back will fall into his place. But knowing SI shits this will fail even worse than much more logical approach. They really made it impossible for this position to work. If there are any midfielders who doesn't run forward during attack, he just stands. If he's man marked by forward it's the end of the world. The only way to make him semi-working is to have all necessary preferred moves and insane stats in shooting and dribbling + both legs. Then he will score from 25+ m and be usefull in the air. Pure sweeper just has no purpose, especially with that jumping+height. Having proper DM instead of him will be so much better.

please don't be mean