Is Sup Forums LGBT friendly?

If not how can we make this board more inclusive?

We don't want to murder them. We want to rehabilitate them

No

>australia
kill you're self

>kill you're self
You could do better.

>kill, you are self
My name is kyle not kill and i think you meant to say you are selfish which i disagree with

/lgbt/ is full of homos

so is Sup Forums

Its refugees from reddit

>can we make this board more inclusive?
No

Just no

That's literally this entire boards demographic, it's just because they feel ashamed that other anonymous users will bully them so they don't say anything

go to /r/Sup Forums right now and see how many times Sup Forums comes up, it will really make you think

>one IN the same

I thought you fuckers spoke English down there.

Don't need to. Us fags can handle the bantz.

fuck off discount straya

if there was a cure for homosexuality would you take it?

Maybe at some point if women get their act together.

We have supposedly been in a gay relationship with /lgbt/ this whole time. Who the fuck decided that.

Milo yiannopolus

Fuck that faggot

kek.this.

Niggers don't remember the first winter ball pol had

DELETE THIS RIGHT NOW

If the entirety of /lgbt/ wasn't mentally ill trannies and cock sluts, they would be natural allies against mudslimes.

Today we are all LGBT.

fark orf kent

Can someone explain why Sup Forums's avatar is a Filipino?

I'm ok with this

NO

Gays are the most redpilled minority group. They are the "swing state" of minorities now that feminism is turning on them.

Yes

I hate this meme. Sup Forums gets raided by faggots. Not allies.

Not every gay is a dildo-fag-pride prancing idiot or delusional level 10 snowflake.

Some of them want a simple lifestyle, a partner to live with and actually are against the fag pandering and the constant degenaracy that keeps on coming out of the gay community.

Also lesbians are usually pretty chill.

I DON'T CARE IF ALL OF /LGBT/ ARE ARYAN, I WILL NEVER SUPPORT THIS SHIP.

There's no such thing as a lesbian

>implying Sup Forums isn't as gay as /fit/

We don't want to kill them. We want to love them so they repent and turn to Jesus.

Sup Forums is a Christian board.

I'll admit, there are fags on this board. But Sup Forums will never side with /lgbt/. It's against conduct.

Is this what /lgbt/ does in their spare time?
see

We did for a time, back when things were fun.

Sup Forums has literally sided with lgbt

but not /lgbt/

Right, about that. There are only two options. Pick your poison I guess.

>who's

Damn. But this true I wouldn't save a faggot because of their infect blood.

Gas the fags

Between mudslide rapists and murderers, we picked the degenerates who fuck eachother to death and can be easily killed. Not setting the bar high.

It's sort of a clash of ideals.
Like gay men can be totally normal and be in stable relationships with their lovers and lead normal, healthy, productive lives. My best friend from childhood came out a few years ago and it hasn't effected our relationship at all. He's going to be the best man at my wedding. I know a few other gay couples who are happy and friendly and lead normal, non degenerate lives.

However, the majority of gays/gay culture are not like this. They are disease ridden free fuckers with terrible hygeine, who seek out and actively and knowingly participate in super highrisk activities.
Drugs, gloryholes, gangbangs, unprotected sex, needle sharing etc.

I tend to judge people on a personal level (aside from the cancer that is Muslims), but as a general rule fags are disgusting and unsafe but i always give them an opportunity to show they aren't.

Lesbians are a very small minority, and most women tend to swing bi in situations where the opportunity presents itself (though i know many completely hetero women). So lesbians don't really matter, stats show they have the most abusive relationships though so that may be a huge redflag. I've never met a "Lesbian couple" who didn't love to share the occasional dick. Which kinda makes them not Lesbian to begin with.

Trannies are just 100% mentally ill and should be treated with counselling and rehabilitation and not with the barbaric malpractice that is currently being performed.
It is the ONLY mental disorder "treated" with physical surgery.
I view them as victims and pity them though.

>Neither not being an option

just because your people got shot up doesn't mean we feel bad. fuck off, and stay on your own board.

I don't have anything against gays. I have shit against fag exhibitionists, fags who act like black women, fags who dress up like male prostitutes for the pride parades, and anybody involved in the Folsom Street Fair

I've been here since /new/ and there really has never been gay hate here. We hate idiocy, liars (the media in general), dirty jewish tricks, and radical islam.

Otherwise we are normally pretty chill.

this is my own board

What if they showed you a recent blood test that was clean?

That's because, unlike Mudslimes, at least faggots won't cut off my head.

oh aussie please.

Just because that shooting happen doesn't mean this board needs change.

I literally like gays, they are usually very cheery

Stop trying to brainwash people. Homosexuality or any other fads that sprung from it are cancer on society

HIV takes up to 3 months to manifest

Australia making decisions for Sup Forums
KEK

No, Repent and put your trust in Christ

What the fuck are you talking about?

Even if they got HIV, they could go on ARV drugs and basically eliminate it from their systems.

But they will poz your neghole