AJJ IS CONFIRMED SOYBOYS

youtube.com/watch?v=PDVCpm10SQI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sLg5POTvVzs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

well duh, just look at them

I remember being shown this music video at someone's house and thinking "wow I'm glad I never really got into these guys"

how does this surprise anybody

huh

That's a really bad music video

This

It's a parody of OK GO's music videos.

I think its a parody and they are making fun of okay go or something

What????? Soy??? Are you saying they are soy boys!! Holy fuck ahhhhh left vs right !!! Politics in art and on the music board!!!!! Right left left right everywhere always!!!!!!!

You seem upset

shadilay my kekistany brother!

HAHAHA its the lasagna cat guy
i dont even like ajj but this video is so cynical i kind of like it

>AJJ sponsored by soylent
cant make this shit up

Not concerned about the music video, but is that song from their new album?
It’s a good thing I stopped at Knife Man. Those first four albums were amazing.

I'm just reacting to the political agenda of musicians. Didn't you know that, when it comes to art, the political agenda behind it is the most important part? For example, when I listen to an album I immediately ask myself "is this right or left"? And then after answering that I'll listen to it in the background and browse Sup Forums while listening to its entirety and talking about what politics I managed to get out of it.

AJJ is a great example, when I listen to them I can only think "lefty soyboy" and so that's how I define and interpret the music. They either voted for Trump or Hillary Andy everything past that is of no importance to the art form.

This applies to film, literature and painting as well.

What does soy have to do with politics? No one was talking about left vs right until you showed up

THIS

No one was talking about music either.

celebrities brought this on themselves.
I have no interest in being lectured to by some coke head that barely graduated high school or didnt at every award show.
But they keep doing it and im going to keep calling them faggot

So that means you bring politics into it? Nice

>so stuck in his beliefs that he can’t even appreciate the arts unless they fit his views
I wonder what it feels like

They clearly understand what listeners of their music are interested in.

The name change didn't give it away?

>changed their name because "Andrew Jackson" was offensive

lmao

>he gives a fuck about AWARD SHOWS
No you did this to yourself you fucking idiot none of that has anything to do with music

>subtly implying soy and anything related is not a cancerous Sup Forums meme used to make fun of the left
Wow you sure got me friend! I guess it's all my fault OP made a meme thread about a "soyboy band" that didn't have anything to say about music in the OP! Back to Sup Forums with me I'll see you there and on Sup Forums my fellow right leaning brother!

>have audience of easily offended college kids
>band name has the name of a former president who killed a bunch of squantos and "jihad" in it
>change name to AJJ to make more money
Seems like a no-brainer to me.

Wow how embarrassing

t. soyboy top BASEDkek Trump

i dont give a fuck, but its an annual ritual broadcast to the masses. A parade of coke heads, pedophiles, rapists, morons, go up on stage and lecture you about how much better they are than you, you fly over nobody.

The left were the ones shoving politcs into everything.

The right just wants to watch football or play video games.

The left wants to make video games about feminism and the NFL about how black lives matter.

Okay, Ju watn tu ged politcal well say hello to my little friend!!

*votes for trump

Come back when you're 20 years older and not some retarded fag.
>muh politics shoved down muh throat in everything!
You open your mouth for this shit in the first place faggot, if you don't have the mental capacity to immediately ignore that hamfisted political drivel from either side then that's your own fucking fault.

So why didn't you change the subject to music

Stop trying to shove politics down our throats please

Because this board is probably infested with Sup Forumsfags and already beyond saving like all the other boards at this point. I haven't been on here in forever and when I finally decide to come there's a thread calling a band soy and a thread about "soyboy repellent" if you're going to imply I should waste my time making a well thought out post about music so it can be met with "t. soyboy/lefty/whatever" then you're retarded.

seeStop bitching about the quality of the board while simultaneously degrading it even further. Your incessant whining only encourages more threads like this one, cunt.

It's an advertisement for soylent but they thought if they did it ironically it wouldnt be a shitty advertisement I guess.

I'm waiting for this shit thread to be deleted. Until then I'm gonna make my point to all you anti-art fucks shitting up everything.

>being afraid of a fucking bean

>anti-art fucks
But that's you

You're the only one shitting things up, please stop posting

How so? If you point out the art discussion in the thread and talk about how I derailed it then I'll lay off.

We were discussing a music video and then you decided to derail the thread with your political shit flinging

ajj fucking suck ass musically and otherise

You mean OP

You were discussing the political implications of a music video

No we weren't. You projecting your political insecurities onto the word soy is not my problem.

Actually you were discussing the sponsors of a music video and the political implications of that. Is that what we "discuss" on Sup Forums now? Music video sponsors?

Just look at the OP it says "AJJ CONFIRMED SOYBOYS" that's the topic of this "music thread" on the music board

it's a fucking meme about a shitty band you newfag

meme threads have always and will always be here.

As I said already, the word soyboy isn't inherently political

Good bait

Yes
You can stop sperging out now

Yes it is

No

>cuck out and change your name to appease rabid SJWs
>make a song about white privilege youtube.com/watch?v=sLg5POTvVzs
>each member either has soy-facial hair or soy-glasses

Yeah, these guys are essential soycore

Can't you see we are trying to have a civil discussion on the musical qualities of AJJ and in particular the video in OP? Why must you bring these unwanted political implications into a thread solely discussing music?

You seem upset

You finally got a Sup Forumspal in the thread, aren't you happy?

lol I think this is a good post

yeah newfag

if death grips had a video where they were sponsored by soylent or the holocaust museum or arby's or BP or whoever we'd talk about it here too

its always so blatantly apparent who does and doesn't consume soy in these kind of threads.you probably wouldn't get so triggered if your estrogen levels weren't so high

Okay we can talk about their music

Its generic folk punk that has nothing unique or interesting about it. They chose to make it political by inserting their bullshit lefty ideals into the songs.

That song is supposed to be tongue-in-cheek, you fucking autistic retard. He talks about how his dad left him and how shitty his situation and that it's bullshit that he's still considered to be privileged just because of his race. If anything it's a criticism of the "SJW" mindset.

Nope DG would make the video artistically interesting and the discussion would trend more towards that while the annoying Sup Forums fags get drowned out.

OP already made sure of that when he started the thread

I unironically enjoy that song, if you take satire seriously that's your problem

Yes AJJ is not very good, the thread should have been over before it started.

AJJ is some of the pussiest shit ever put to tape. These guys are like a bunch of brookyln portland upper class gentrifiers living in artisan apartments paid for with daddy's money pretending they're sad and punk.

>"Uhhh actually its satire..."

This is what soy consumption does to your brain, folks.

*tips fedora*

t. autistic soyboy from /r/the_donald who thinks Sup Forums still supports trump

this piece of shit band was never good and was made by lip-wristed faggots with anger issues and no self control, all topped off with a misplaced and unwarranted sense of superiority

This is a post made by a man with a dangerously high IQ, im positive he is capable of watching rick and morty and he probably watches it everyday to properly exercise his brain.

Is this the part where the lefties pretend to have always been apart of the community and just throw around its lingo without realizing no one is falling for it?