Is she a Mary Sue?

Is she a Mary Sue?

Other urls found in this thread:

btchflcks.com/2016/02/interracial-relationships-in-star-wars-the-force-awakens-the-importance-of-finn-and-rey.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yes.

Yes

Yes

But there will be a kylo/rey heel/face swap

I'd let her awaken my force if you catch my drift.

>is admired by everyone who meets her
>knows how to pilot like a pro despite never flying before
>knows the millennium falcon better than han solo does
>knows how to use jedi mind tricks despite nobody ever telling her what it is or training her to use it
>defeats kylo ren despite not ever even holding a lightsaber or using the force before
>gets hold of a laser pistol and is a perfect shot despite never using a gun before and outperforming all of the stormtroopers who trained all their lives to fire them

Biggest one in history. Daisy is fucking stupid. Ugly. And can not act. Thats right daisyfags shes fucking embarassing

Need to see her get blacked so bad.

Is he a Mary Sue

I think her name is Rey Skywalker.

Yes

Yep. A really blatant one at that, in the original definition of Mary Sue: A new, seeming perfect character added to an existing setting who is omnitalented and who the story slavishly holds up as the only important character.

She can Mary Sue all over my dick any day, whatever that means.

Star Wars Episode 8 (Eight): The Force Awakens 2: Fuck White People script exerpt

Do Not Share

A scarf of glowing force energy surrounds Luke Skywalker. It begins to coalesce and force into a sort of phoenix--a living being made of pure force energy
>Luke: It took many years to master this technique. You will need to dedicate yourself to studying this technique fully, for years, before you can mas--
Another phoenix shoots past look, causing him to stumble and fall onto his butt
Rey stands over him, smirking, as the phoenix swoops back around and perchs on her outstretched arm
>Luke: Well, looks like you got it
>Rey: Yeah, I thought I'd just give it a try instead of waiting around for you to mansplain it to me

Very

She's such a Mary Sue that she was the prime example of one that enabled the greater public to actually know what a "Mary Sue" was.

She's the ultimate Mary Sue.

Yes.

yes

the movie was pretty good, but holy fuck was Rey a boring character

i don't know, but i would like to see her get slimed

>Ultimately, this leads us to what makes The Force Awakens so special; the effect the trio will have on the younger generation. A woman is a Jedi in training, a Black man is a Resistance fighter and a Latino man is the greatest pilot in the galaxy. More importantly, they all helped each other fulfill these roles. The sky is the limit for these characters, and the sky should be the limit for the children watching too.

btchflcks.com/2016/02/interracial-relationships-in-star-wars-the-force-awakens-the-importance-of-finn-and-rey.html

Mary Sue is the best Sup Forums meme after bane.

Sad!

Is that Gina Montana?

>Grrr I need to escape this chair
>Mentally downloads Force_Manipulation.exe from the cosmos
>Haha I'm a genius!

Of course she's not a Mary Sue ;)