How historically accurate is this supposed to be?

How historically accurate is this supposed to be?

About 78% and that's a fact nigga.

They dont know basic geography, that shit annoys me

Scandinavian here

It's an alright show but some of the shit is really cringeworthy, especially the designs

I think it's supposed to be in the spirit of a saga.

Denmark here, where you from famalam?

The main character is a legendary viking and Odin shows up in the very first episode.

How historically accurate do you think it's going to be?

The History Channel wouldn't lie to you goy.

Do we see the dude on the right nude?

>History Channel
10-15% at best. It's pretty good though.

Its not suppose to be historically accurate. Its historical fiction you cunt.

It's not.

There is one thing that they got factually correct: I want lagertha to publicly castrate me with a dull knife

>expecting historical accuracy from the history channel

huh. when did they introduce time travel to this show? i only saw season one, but whatever season that is from is clearly set in the old west.

Not at all.

>clean clothes
>clean hair
>have all their teeth
They are not even trying.

Its set in my fantasies

Not much
>Most of the costumes are pretty damn inaccurate, I don't know why every period piece these days has people wearing black leather all the time. Also the armor is ridiculous.
>timeline is fucked, Rollo wasn't related to Ragnar and existed 50 years later, some events that took place during the siege of Paris was actually done by Bjorn
>Rollo never married a Frankish princess, and probably never helped the king repel a Viking attack
>Scandinavians knew about England and Europe, this wasn't some Christopher Columbus shit
That being said, not much is really know about Ragnar historically, most of it is legends so the History Channel has a lot of freedom.

>impotence
>cuckoldrey
>non traditional gender roles and relationships

it's literally a meme show taylor made for plebby redditers, avoid.

Their portrayal of Shieldmaidens is grossly exaggerated as well. There is next to no evidence showing that Shieldmaidens were common but were actually very rare/non existent.

Or Scandinavians

>History Channel
Have they shown any aliens yet?

Did you see the Swedish King?

ayy lmao

>historical facts
n-no way!!!

I swear to god she looks exactly like a dutch transexual prostitute I banged last year.