Other urls found in this thread:

dienekes.blogspot.pt/2012/11/gwas-study-of-pigmentation-in-four.html
g3journal.org/content/3/11/2059.full
journals.plos.org/plosgenetics/article?id=10.1371/journal.pgen.1003912
nature.com/articles/ncomms1701.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>France
>Southern Europe

I love how Sup Forums claimed to be ubermensch 100% german but know that America is 40% latino they desperately try to say Spain is white, and shit on Varg over the truth

WE

you were CESAR'D
>linguistic borders
opinion discarded

Caesar was white, unlike South Shitalians.

I agree that I as a northern european oftentimes can't' tell the difference between iberians/greeks and arabs. It's mostly a problem in Greece and balkans, not so much in Iberia. Italians look more european I think.

He's right about this desu.

Varg is right tbqh

south Italians are Greek you subhuman

>brown hair and brown eyes
>White
Pick one.

I can't tell the difference between Northern Europeans and West/East Slavs.

interesting opinion piotr

If Varg said something positive about Southern "Europeans" they would be sucking his dick like it was spaghetti. They love 'Nordicism' but hate not being Nordic.

It's more about facial structure, you fucking moron.

There is also a difference between European dark/hair eyes or Arab/Med/Nigger.

>They love 'Nordicism' but hate not being Nordic
just how drunk are you right now Pekka?

Probably because we're both white and pale. I do see the difference myself. Probably because I live among nordics, and when I see a slavic person I somehow see that he's not nordic. But I can understand why you can't see the difference. I guess it's the same effect.

>people would suck someone's dick if he heaped praise on them
>people like feeling superior to others

that's basically what you're saying and it's pretty much Varg's ideology

also Finns are the most peripheral Europeans in a historical sense (and even a genetic sense) so I wouldn't use quotes around European

anyway, he is just exaggerating the occurrence of those phenotypes

it's definitely true that many MENA can pass as locals here, it's not just that common, most of the times you can tell them apart, not just from pigmentation but arabs tend to have different face proportions

depends on where they come from as well, Moroccans can usually be spotted from a mile away, a Lebanese on the other hand would have an easier time passing as local

also I watched his video and it's pretty retarded

yes, people aren't going to find out someone's general ancestry until they have kids with them

no
shitholes like romania are not southern european

this man is a subhuman criminal racist loser

why do you care so much about what mentally ill northern Europeans on the internet think to 'refute' them?

why not? I kinda like Varg, I don't agree with him on everything but that's not a problem, and in any case, he is definitely onto something, although as usual his butthurt against southerners blinds him and makes him exaggerate things

isnt southern europe supposed to be a shithole?
its an insult
people dont like being insulted

Look at what I wrote here: and , now I for one think italians look much more white than the other mediterraneans. But what I want to point out for you is that you as mediterraneans can much easier tell them apart because you live among that phenotype. I can tell finns and norwegians apart too, most of the times, but I bet you can't. To a Norwegian it's much harder to tell greeks/southern iberians apart from arabs.

I think Varg is a fucking moron, and I don't even want to discuss his main point. But at least he's right about how difficult it is for a Norwegian to tell you guys apart from arabs. Is is indeed hard.

Varg is mentally ill and most he says on any topic is completely retarded

this video has a stupid central point as usual. I'm a bit confused why it matters whether the guy the woman ends up marrying is southern european or middle eastern if they are the same anyway (implying the woman won't find out what they are before they have kids anyway)

>this man is a subhuman criminal racist loser
Just like you then.

Knew it would trigger you

yes, your point was (deliberately) retarded and I pointed it out, therefore I'm triggered and you win

Reminder that this is how average slovenian looks, Varg is wrong.

why would I ever want to be a pasty snownigger? Seriously

I don't think Varg was talking about slovenians desu.

No one ever talks about them, that's why they're so asshurt.

France is a proud W. Europe nation

Transylvania is Central European though

Nobody can.

If you took 20 scandis and 20 northern slavs put them in same clothes and have them say nothing you wouldnt be able to tell them apart.

The northern slavs themselves would, and the scandis themselves would

Yes

>Do you agree with Varg?
By default, no. But let's give him the benefit of the doubt.

>Arabs and South Europeans look alike
Well, no fucking shit. You only so much as to need to look at a map to see this. They don't look exactly the same, but if you remove all cultural and religious signals the biggest differences disappear. Or do you believe there's some magical barrier separating West Thrace from Greece?

In fact, if North Africa remained Christian, they'd probably be considered part of Europe (at least culturally). They'd probably be in the EU (which would probably have a different name like the Greater Mediterranean Union or something). I'll go even further: literally the only problem with Moroccan, Algerian etc. immigrants is Islam. If overnight all Moroccans become Catholic, they stop (generally) being a problem.

>Integration is a problem because muh race mixing
Wait, didn't this guy JUST say that you can't tell North Africans and Southern Europeans apart? Am I right to say that this guy thinks a Swede marrying an Italian is race mixing? This is where the guy loses me.

Can't wait until northerners have to seek refuge in the south because all their countries have been akbar'd

Given that your country is full of them, I'm going to assume that you don't know how iberians look.

Protip: we look nothing alike, dark features aside

You're telling me this guy wouldn't pass for Spanish? You do know it's theoretically possible to *swim* across the strait of Gibraltar, right?

theres close to a million moroccans in Spain, and most are immediately recognizable as not Spaniards just from the way they look, without needing to take into account clothes or how they speak.

autism

>Wait, didn't this guy JUST say that you can't tell North Africans and Southern Europeans apart? Am I right to say that this guy thinks a Swede marrying an Italian is race mixing? This is where the guy loses me.

that was my point. he thinks he makes a good point by bringing up how similar southern europeans are to middle easterners, to him, but it actually destroys his main argument?

why would it matter telling them apart if they're the same anymore? it's probably some convoluted Varg-thinkery

That's the entire point.

You guys see the difference immediately. We don't. Or at least we used not to before all the Arabs came here.

Same goes with you guys not seeing difference between for example Poles and Norwegians.

anymore = anyway

He looks nothing like the average moroccan

I agree with everything he says without question

We don't see the difference so easily. It is unironically hard for us, if you take away all the cultural symbols like clothing and such. If you give me a picture of someone like this guy and ask me whether he's spanish or moroccan, then I will not know for sure.

So what is the average Moroccan? Are you just mad that from the Northern perspective there's barely a difference? This is no different from the Japanese who jump high and low and insist that they can tell the difference between their own and Koreans at a glance.

Similarly, I googled greek people now. I found this picture. I'm certain a greek himself will immediately see the difference between pic related and arab people. But I don't. To me these people would seem like refugees in european clothing if you told me that was the case. I would believe it.

My dad looks 100% Greek and he has had nothing but Slovenian ancestors for at least 250 years.

No MENA population has the phenotypes that dominate in South Europe, in the particular case that i know Iberia, only people with any kind of clue or know how at all could claim such Much less in a genetic or cultural point of view.

too much time spent on inanities (and not even shitposting and banter) in these Varg threads as usual

does it matter being able to tell them apart at that point, yes or no? does his main point make sense? answer those questions instead which are the meat of the video

A Portuguese

A Tunisian.

So european

If France is Southern Europe then a good half of all human achievement is Southern European in nature.

A Syrian.

And an Algerian. If you told me all these people are from the same country, I'd believe you. Food for though.

Also notice that the Syrian and the Algerian look more "European" (in that they have lighter features).

They have different phenotypes obviously and they would be separated genetically

Bashar is obviously of European stock, same as Erdogan and Netanyahu

answer Varg's point then, what's the big deal?

You are going for outliers in north-africa, north-africans are mainly caucasoids, so, some of them may have lighter features.

This scottish guy would be MENA lmao of course not. (pic)

Uh-huh, and I bet you also believe all Roman emperors and patricians just happened to be Germanic too.

There is no big deal. Like I said, if North Africa were Christian we'd look at those countries as being European in all but geography. And perhaps this idea of "Europe" would never have evolved as anything but a mere geographic expression precisely because it would exclude North Africans and Levantines.

>Uh-huh, and I bet you also believe all Roman emperors and patricians just happened to be Germanic too.
Early ones were of Indo-European stock. So they weren't as dark as people native to Italy, Iberia, Greece and so on.
Some of them had red and blonde hair.

oh ok, you're the same Dutch guy. that's a consistent view but I want to hear the Norwegian's opinion too but he probably left

maybe I'm missing something in Varg's argument but it really sounds like he just defeats his own argument in the video

"Indo-European stock" is a meaningless term. everyone in Europe has some steppe ancestry and no population more than ~50%

6th century BC Italy wasn't some sort of Corded Ware like population

anthropoles are really starting to surpass 19th-20th century Germans in Aryanism

What if i told you, that a study, of the untanned parts of the body made to 4 european populations, portuguese scored more lighter than polish:

GWAS study of pigmentation in four European countries

dienekes.blogspot.pt/2012/11/gwas-study-of-pigmentation-in-four.html

(lower = lighter)

>maybe I'm missing something in Varg's argument
I think Varg is a moron and his point was something about letting them wear their symbolic clothing so that the effect was the same as marking them as nazis did with the jews. However I don't care about his point, I was only stating the fact that for a nordic person, it is indeed hard to see the difference between dark skinned mediterraneans and arabs/north africans. He's right about that part.

>his point was something about letting them wear their symbolic clothing so that the effect was the same as marking them as nazis did with the jews

yes, that was his argument but the comparison to southern europeans seemed self-defeating. the only thing that would have made it consistent in my view is if he also argued for booting every southern european out of northern europe or something along those lines. unless he somehow stopped thinking that phenotype is basically 'race'

the phenotypical perception is personal and subjective and wasn't his main argument, just a side point to support it, so I'm not interested in arguing that anyway

I'm not sure I follow your point here.

>taking what musicians say about anything other than music seriously

i mean burzum's pretty cool but this guy's opinions are about as valid as that flat earth rapper retard

Varg wrote that Islamic clothing helps tell MENA apart from southern europe in the eyes of northern europeans and that attemping to ban it would be a bad move since it would somehow increase 'interracial' marriage (which is silly but let's grant that)

well, why if mena and southern europe look the same anyway on average and phenotype = race (e.g. Nordic MENA are more kin to Nordic Norwegians than e.g. non-Nordic Norwegians are in Varg's thinking as far as I can tell) would that matter unless you also argue for kicking every southern european out of e.g. Germany?

Bitches be curved (but tha earth is flat)

mama mia your babushka got ROMAN'D

Ackchually… autists usually have a very hard time telling apart facial features

>"Indo-European stock" is a meaningless term. everyone in Europe has some steppe ancestry and no population more than ~50%
>6th century BC Italy wasn't some sort of Corded Ware like population
>anthropoles are really starting to surpass 19th-20th century Germans in Aryanism
This has nothing to do with Corded Ware or Aryanism.
IE weren't as swarthy as natives of Europe and they did carry red-hair as well as all shades of blonde.

Some of the Roman emperors were described with blonde and red-hair.

>IE weren't as swarthy as natives of Europe

depends on the IE group, the native group and the features you have in mind. some native farmer-HG mixed groups were even blond-haired and often bluer-eyed than the IEs and almost as light-skinned. also modern Europeans have at least certain known alleles at greater frequencies than all known ancient IE cultures

red hair at great frequencies does seem to have some association with steppe groups but some of the alleles responsible for it have been around in Europe since the Neanderthals, they might just have not expressed themselves much

>This has nothing to do with Corded Ware or Aryanism.

sure it does, you wrote Indo-European stock. that means having Indo-European ancestry which is anywhere from 20 to 50% in modern Europeans. are you expecting classical Romans to be higher than that?

>Some of the Roman emperors were described with blonde and red-hair

you can have that with close to 0% Indo-European ancestry, like some Samaritans do so it doesn't tell me anything on its own

R1b heavy proto-IEs from Yamnaya culture were darker than modern south Europeans, did not carry red hair or blondism mutations and were lactose intolerant

That goes pretty much against all the current data lmao.

I'm sorry but facts are facts, Yamnaya is the oldest IE culture and that's how they were like

he's right, based on samples so far, the lighter IE groups are the later ones like Andronovo that picked up some European hg-farmer ancestry

the steppe seems to have gone from lighter EHG to darker Yamnaya (EHG-CHG) to lighter later groups (Yamnaya + WHG/EEF)

You hide behind one study. ALWAYS.
R1b correlates with spread of red-hair in European populations. How else would you explain Udmurts? And Yamna weren't as swarthy as natives of Old Europe.
Deal with it.

g3journal.org/content/3/11/2059.full
journals.plos.org/plosgenetics/article?id=10.1371/journal.pgen.1003912
nature.com/articles/ncomms1701.pdf

Apart from quite a few Greeks (sorry) Southern Euros have Euro centric features minus the darker skin which makes them pretty easy to distinguish from MENAs

a study with hands on their DNA, there's hardly anything to discuss but it seems getting BTFO the other day hasn't stopped you from your mantra

Red hair has its highest frequency both among the Irish and the Udmurts, who are mostly N and R1a

Greeks are the most European looking people

you're confusing features here. pigmentation alleles are pleiotropic but light eyes, light hair and light skin weren't necessarily combined in a single population back then

as you know, some populations, based on known alleles at least, were lighter-skinned, others lighter-eyed etc.

you're back-projecting this combined package back to Yamnaya

this italian girl I talked to online was obsessed with northern europeans so they could make her babies more white kek

I'm amazed how you guys still don't know how we look a resort to cherrypicking.

It's banter or what.

Because I can do the same, since these Germans are swarthier than me and everyone I know. And these are native Germans so..

no offense but Iberians on here get way too sensitive about this stuff. you aren't normie enough not to care neither abnormie enough not to either

Because their autism triggers me. I'm a blonde blue eyed dude but my face is 100% Iberian. Yet Germs and Dutch when I travelled said "ahaha must be that German blood after the Romans". LOL no. Fuck off you retards, you don't own the blonde hair or the blue eyes. At the best the Finns and the Balts do.

they were right, probably some Visigoth blood that escaped the genetic Africanization of Iberia

lol. We came up with the blue blood thing and we get this banter. I mean lol.

eu te amo. seja feliz

Holy fuck this makes sense

How have I not heard about this guy before?

>eu te amo
>Brazilian

Give me examples lad. I'm curious.

Mira la bandera.
Es un moro haciendo propaganda.

This would be more efficient if you give me pictures of dark skinned portoguese men and moroccan men at random, and give me the opportunity to tell you who I think is from where.

yes, he's half southern euro so he knows what he's talking about