Thoughts on Chris Brown?

Thoughts on Chris Brown?

Yeah so did Corey Feldman

Feminist white girls can't resist the big black kid cock.

uh, no sweetie..

>Filed to: RAPE RAPE

Yup that’s the right way to phrase it

>erin gloria ryan
>cat lady
>white feminist
>from minneapolis
>clickbait writer for jezebel

Story checks out.

People hate on him way too much.

>but but but he beat up a woman

Yeah, so did Ronda Rousey.

poor quality bait

I am sincere. Why do people act like he's a serial killer?

Because in my opinion, he didn't just like hit her or push her. He dragged her outside of a car and almost killed her. And it's happened to other girlfriends. It's not even kind of justified because he actually almost murders these women over nothing, then stalks them.

No one is stupid enough not to be able to discern the difference between a UFC fight and a case of domestic abuse. You're baiting, but I don't know how fell for it.

>almost killed her

Did she even have a broken bone? Warmachine he is not.

And I know nothing about that shit happening to others. Besides, what do you mean it happened over nothing, where do you get this info.

It's the idea that women are these untouchable creatures. Clearly not, since many people actually PAY women to do just that to each other.

The police report is pretty easy to find on google but he beat the living shit out of her in a moving vehicle. It wasn't like he hit her a few times, the shit is disturbing to read especially when you consider the fact that he's still had a really successful career since then (albeit he could've become a pop icon if he hadn't fucked up so badly).

boom

>He lost his virginity when he was eight years old, to a local girl who was 14 or 15. Seriously? "Yeah, really. Uh-huh." He grins and chuckles. "It's different in the country."

Based motherfucker bragging about it to the world and the feminists are triggered because he's not acting like a victim.

He just released a 45 track album and then a month later released a deluxe edition with 12 new tracks.
So his album has 57 tracks.
He's a genius. Who else can put 57 tracks on an album?

this is disgusting but lets all laugh about it because were guys right

Who else is stupid enough to do that?

Literally anyone.
> red book defines minimum track length as 4 seconds
> CDs hold roughly 80 min. of audio
> 60s/4s = 15 tracks/minute, 15*80 = 1200 tracks
> even if we cut that max time to 70 min. with each track at an average of 1 min, that still annihilates 57.
> this assuming the album is even on a CD: the sky's the limit for digital.

Same, I fucked around with a girl in dare care. I will never let that shit happen to my kids.

scumbag.

You completely missed the point. Also are you like 40 or something? That's gross stop posting here

I sucked on my babysitter's tits when I was 6 or so. Don't remember when exactly. Still get boners about it almost two decades later.

Anal Cunt put out a 5643 Song EP...

Heinz lol

You can get away with anything as a celebrity as long as you hold up your end of the bargain by being famous. People only turned against R. Kelly and MJ when their popularity began to fade, and Taylor is going through the same process.

Chris Brown's beating the shit out of Robyn Rihanna Fenty has stuck because he's a shit musician.