Baseball players arent athl-

>Baseball players arent athl-

"Baseball players aren't athletes" was always a forced meme

How many divegrass players do you think Judge and Gronk could take on by themselves in a rumble?

Baseball participation is up among the youth while in youth football it is dropping. So in the coming years we might see more and more players that could have been football players jump to baseball.

>Height and weight are measures of athleticism

Who would win?
One Gronk sized Messi? Or 3 Messi size Gronks?

three messi sized gronks handily

At what

Seck's

a game of crabcock

how does that prove athleticism, my neighbor is the same height and weight as russell Westbrook, but he's a obesed neckbeard that doesn't leave the house.

Baseball would be 10x better if runners were allowed to leave the basepath but basemen were allowed to play physical defense (checking, tackling, tripping etc)

*walks towards camera*

*blocks your path*

mmm

mmmmMM

I forgot one

mmmmmMMMMM

no thanks, don't like niggers

Fuckin' pussys.

deal with it manlet

you guys are pretty gay

Babby's first day on Sup Forums?

so what, it's 2017

>a fucking leaf
you are in no position of calling other people gay

You're fat

is it true that skinny negros have bigger Ds?

>baseball players
>playerS
>S?

>tfw i have shit tier outward elbows ike Lukaku
>tfw i will never have based straight elbows like Pogba

[citation needed]

the heavier the better
Deal with it fitlets

*throws a greasy ball slowly at you*
whoopsies

*breathes heavily*

*gets exhausted after a few steps*

*reaches a blinding 3 mph*

*thinks of his 9th lunch of the day*

>this french poster going THIS hard

fucking hell

Baseball is embarrassing.

fyi, your "sport" alleged GOAT is a fatass (you can't make this up )

smaller plate makes the sausage look bigger

aaron judge is a freak though, and considering baseball's issues in the past, I don't for a second think he's natty

To be fair these are specialized positions and players like that are getting rare and rarer. Pitchers and DHs need arm strength and nothing else. So a lot of them are "strongfat". Also, is it just me or are these dudes almost always black or mixed black (dominicans)? What's up with that?

>poor little white guy

He is /ourguy/, we need to make him mod quick so Sup Forums can be great again. Spiritual leader of old/sp/ and doing everything he can to trigger Amerifats for the degenerate lards they are.

Source for this Bs?

Other cultures don't care as much as Americans about having a six pack. If you're good at what you do they don't give a fuck what you look like. They don't subscribe to the belief that an athlete can only look one specific type of way.

SHART

>defending obesity
THE CITY OF AMERIFATS WHEN

>being big and fat is considered athleticism in america

And this is why the entire world laughs at you. Just fucking stop posting on this board now. You're an embarrassment to Sup Forums. Wonder why most Americans here regret being born into this country and want to be Europeans like us? Because we have standards whereas you don't.

Just put them all in labor camps. Don't worry, Germany will colonize America soon. I can't wait as I'll smugly laugh at the misfortune of Americans finally losing 150-300 pounds in forced training.

What he says is bullshit.
Numbers of participants of football have been stable in high schools since the 70's, while baseball increased, but only a bit. "Soccer" on the other hand have exploded from a mere 45,000 high schoolers in 1970 to about 500,000 in 2015 (source: NFHS)
But I'll concede that a lot of youth partake in baseball / "soccer" in clubs outside of HS, while for American football it's 90% HS