What are your thoughts on the next big bad of the Walking Dead?

What are your thoughts on the next big bad of the Walking Dead?

I don't know how that's going to work in the show.

She's not even a leader in the Saviors. She's just going to plant the seeds that they should act like niggers. Then when the nigger brigade marches on Alexandria Based Negan their fallen God will take back over and make them good guys. I think.

>They run this community well and make it civilized enough for so long and are capable of defending themselves over and over again
>Let's take over it and eun it ourselves
What did she mean by this

Rick is pretty shit
Based Negan is carrying the show

>Oh noes zombies!
>Yay found a safe space!
>Oh noes bad guize :(
>Yay killed bad guize!
>But safe space is not safe anymore ;__;
>Have to leave!
>Oh noes zombies

Round and round it goes. Unless they actually start progressing, building and encounter challenges different from Band of Le Edgy Murderers #242, I can't say I give a fuck anymore, which is a shame because I always thought the zombie apocalypse format was best suited for a TV series.

They'll just have her killed by Negan like he killed Alpha because "lol fuck yeah based Negan xD haha fuck women!"

the last I read Carl got laid and I know about the heads but I didn't read that far. you're telling me this bitch is starting shit?

I BELIEVE THAT HE WILL WIN
I BELIEVE THAT HE WILL WIN

It could be a troll cliffhangar. half the issues end on troll cliffhangers. Rick knows the Saviors are about to betray them though. This won't end well for Negan and Dwight's ex-wife.

They have been and will be at Alexandria for years. Your statement is only true for the first few seasons/half of the comics. It's been pretty stationary of late.

So what's Beta's endgame?

he needs to kill rick already 61 issues is long enough to keep milking him

Negan doesn't want to kill Rick though he wants to build a life together with him. It's his old people that aren't entirely on board.

i mean kirkman

Then it's just soap opera. Fuck that.

Negan confirmed gay for Rick?

I don't even know why they pulled that shit especially after introducing Ohio group

yeah when I read that I couldn't even remember who the f she was.

She is so goddamn cute

who even is this character?

I don't even know who this is and I've been reading from the beginning. A lot of these characters are just blurring together for me now

It's Sherry, Dwight's former wife

lel same. i think she might be one of those chicks that were wandering around and got taken in by rick.

but she's completely irrelevant, literally Negan's cumrag

Negan and Rick confirmed for raising Judith together and living happily ever after.

that doesn't even make any sense, Sherry doesn't know Rick personally, how does she know that Rick is a winner?

If they wanted a stab in the back character Maggie would be way better, they each other from way back and could still hold a grudge against him because of Glenn and Negan

Well she knows that he managed to defeat Negan which is impressive

no it isn't Negan is a retarded manchild

That formula wasn't even in play for more than a third of the series lifespan so far you fucking faggot.

>Sherry doesn't know Rick personally, how does she know that Rick is a winner?
Yeesh, you're retarded.

Well I hope you like a bunch of conflicts between Alexandira, Hilltop, The Kingdom, The Saviors and Oceanside because that's what the show will be until it ends.

I kind of want the settlements to be destroyed so they have to move on to somewhere else. Maybe an arc in a larger city idk.

Hilltop was just destroyed so maybe

what was even the point of this whisperer arc, they just killed some minor characters and that was the end of it, no plot progression

oh, and Carl got laid and Negan got out of prison

That seems likely, I'd like a roadtrip arc again anyway

I guess the final boss of this comic will have to be some pseudo-military settlement/organisation, that's how it usually ends with post-apocalypse stories

My predictions:
Alexandria becomes so overrun that living in the communities becomes impossible, some of the survivors start to wear the whisper masks to blend in with them making it easier to move about.
A war happens between The Kingdom and The Saviors, based William who wants to earn Rick's trust and favour will try and vanquish Dwight's bitch of an ex-wife, eventually both leaders fail but William doesn't really have an alignment he just acts on what he think will earn him Rick's trust.
Community divulges into splinter groups and even more splinter groups as no real main core comes forward to take control, this causes further chaos. Magna is made leader of Alexandria or possibly has the most followers among all the chaos while Rick and co are away who seems to be trying to keep peace and is working with William.
Rick, Carl, Maggie, Dante, Aaron,Jesus, Lydia, Hershel Jr, Negan, Eugine, Michhone and maybe one or two redshirts to tail along head to Ohio after the walkers overrun them. Eugine tells Rick about them beforehand and Stephanie mentions they can take sanctuary
Dwight is the big death in The Whisperer War who takes out Beta while also succumbing to injuries he inflicted on him in their fight.
Jesus is killed on the road much like how Dale was, he'll probably be the big death in between going from Alexandria to Ohio.
Negan being among the group causes tension between them all but he proves to be a valuable.
They make it to Ohio after running into complications, something probably happens to make the group seem suspicious towards Stephanie's people, the leader of Ohio locks them up in a cell or something. It's a reversal of how Rick locked Negan in a cell, Rick probably falls into a coma again with all the stress or did so while on the road.
Something, something happens to cause further tension among Rick's people and Stephanie's, Rick wakes up from his coma and kills either the leader or someone very important by accident. Ohio are PISSED.

that has to be the worst prediction I've ever read, kill yourself

I think the point of The Whisperers storyline was seeing if a society like Rick's can co-exist with a community like Alpha's, look at her speech while she's aiming the shotgun at him.

Anyway.
After Rick fucks up any further positive relationships with Ohio they realize they have to go back to Alexandria as they've got no place here, Stephanie tags along with them because she likes Eugine.
They make it back to Alexandria and discover things are worse than before, no one is in charge and they've resorted to killing one another. They also don't realize Ohio followed them back, all 50 of them, with one or two tanks in two tow. Ohio arrives and opens fire on them much like The Gov did but before they try and bait Rick's people to come out since they've got either Michonne, Herschel, Eugine or Maggie hostage. Ohio kills them after they don't buy their bluffs and open fire on everyone.

Basically after this it becomes a Carl and Negan series traveling post apocalyptic America, these events will more than likely happen in #200, Negan and Carl will be mourning their loses at a safe house away from all the fighting and Negan ends the issue with "So Carl, do you still want to kill me?" or something along those lines.

I just want Rick to go off the deep end and become real evil like and then Carl has to kill him. The end, clichéd as all hell but it's over.

i want rick to keep gaining political power until he becomes the president

"My predictions"

You mean your fanfiction? You just typed 5 volumes.

stick to fanfiction.net m8

I'm trying to convince myself to watch the latest episode but knowing it's a Negan-centric one, I'll end up FF thru most of it...

If AMC tries to keep Negan thru the next season, the series will lose so many viewers it'll be canceled.