Second most popular language by state

>Ohians will defend this

New England is best England.

>New ((((England))))

>New England is white
tell us something we don't already know.

Fuck off Quebec

>Louisiana
>not French

This map is bullshit.

Based Amish

i can't justify why most of the US wants to learn spanish so badly? Yeah sure fukkin a hot mexican bitch and having her call u papi is cool but you're an unamerican slimelord if you do that. Be proud of your heritage and learn non shitskin languages

Blame beaners

I don't know why you get so mad
There are german descendants families that still teaches their sons german first and then english
Same with french, same with Dutch, same with everything

beaners bro, i'm sorry for your loss

kek

I guess Ohio is my new favourite state :^)

>unAmerican to fuck a latina qt

nah

I'm surprised California isn't English

Never been prouder of my state desu

kek'd

Map is bullshit. Massachusetts and CT are Spanish (mainly because of the high amount of Puerto Ricans)

I haven't run into many German speakers, but a whole city is infested with Mexicans here in northern ohio.

There's no way there's more french speakers in Mass than New Hampshire. Even the niggers in NH speak French.

Ohiofag here, all I hear is spic. I would love to hear some Deutsch once in a while.

>based Ohio

Based ohioan here. Don't speak a lick of mexicuck

>Washington
>Not Chinese
I call bullshit

I'm not from Quebec, you double nigger.

It's due to all the Amish and Mennonites, and they speak a unique dialect of german.

But whatever helps Sup Forums sleep at night...

Hola

Hola

As a Mainer, Maine is the most French speaking part in New England. Christ everyone here has some French last name.

>alaska is not a fucking indian language

fake map

If anyone's wondering about Hawaii, it's definitely Filipino

You mean Painesville?

I was just thinking that. If you showed this map to all my coon ass family down there they would probably have an anueisam.

Fucking yes.

Worked for a company doing contracting work, the supervisor was bitching about how he had to learn Spanish because fucking everyone that does contracting work here is either Amish or Mexican.

Based Ohio

Keepin muh heritage alive

Looks like we're a better Germany than Germany is

Texan. The most common foreign language I hear here is Spanish. It sounds disgusting.

that's because we don't speak the original Castilian language, I have no clue why my Spanish accent is complete shit, fuck Canaries niggers desu.

>majority of the german states lean republican
i wonder why?

kaisereich blut forever desu

>Dakota
>Hmong
>Navajo
>Tagalog
>Yupik

What the fuck kind of languages are these

wow so diverse

>my state is orange

fuck yeah new england

well, we have German village, a nice reminder of what ethnic communities would be if it were not for the mexicans.

Fuggg. Oregon is giving another reason to live the northwest. Too bad it's filled with SJWs and liberalism. I'm fine living in Texas tho. Based culture and my local vietnamese and mexican restaurants are GOAT.

We love you too senpai.

Hamilton, Ohio reporting

hola hola get dola

Interesting point, I hadn't thought of that. I live in a heavily German area of Pennsylvania and the German descendants (and Italians I guess) here are conservative as fuck. Maybe Moldbug is somewhat right about the Anglo Protestants Produced Leftism meme. That still wouldn't explain the west coast though, and Germany itself in all its cucked glory(hole).

I'm from Hamilton fampai

Mostly indigenous languages.

you fucking idiot

Westside? I'm near bridgewater.

Yes, I know it's on the crest of hamilton but so is the knob and it's still considered hamilton.

Rude leaf shew shew.

These two anons might end up marrying :3

Dayton here

This makes our state based as fuck, much rather have German bros than spics, how can you say it's a bad thing?

fugg you senpai :DDDDD

>Tagalog

When are we as a nation going to address the Flip problem?

Parents live on the west side. I currently live in forest dark. Me and wife are looking for a house though.

>be spic
>wana teach spanish to muh kids
>babymoma in waiting prob can't even order a burrito in spanish

dunno if I see this going anywhere tbhffamm

good luck on house hunting

NEW MIAMI REPRESENT

I didn't think our Amish community was that large.

>my state forces high school kids to take a second language class in order to graduate
>my school is poor, so the choices are Spanish or French
>choose French
>have no idea what the fuck 75% of the """""people""""" I come across are saying
>won't have to feel bad about them crying and begging when they're all rounded up on buses and shipped back to Mexico

>Canada's getting too cucked to travel to, though

At least I didn't waste 4 years learning Spanish

>44/50
nuke us

It's all the Amish

Didn't know we were so based desu

>Michigan
>Arabic

Delicious

Since when do Filipinos cause problems?

>florida
>broken french

>alaska
>spanish

I would have expected french

Yeah, you would think it would be Louisiana.

Tagalog is Filipino
Hmong is Cambodian.

>Alaska
>Spanish
really?

>Two motherfuckers from Hamilton

Holy shit, I grew up in Ross, never thought I'd see the day any faggots from the area would be on.

Spics need to all die asap.

I learned Japanese in highschool for my mandatory foreign language class (despite living in Texas)

Fuck Beaners

weeb faggot

i've only met a few but they seem to come here for nursing or government jobs.

I bet a lot of states are closer to German but the Amish just don't get polled for these.

What language is "No Data Available"? I don't think I've ever heard of that language haha

>California not English

>No data available

A fucking disgrace.

I can finally be proud of living in Ohio.

is that retard talk for aneurysm?

Isn't that a good thing?
Ohio is like 80% german

>French second most spoken language in Rhode Island.

Bull fucking shit. Maybe in Woonsocket, and maybe in 1920, but our capital city is majority spic

They may exist, but I doubt many ex-Dutch families would fuck up their kids by making Dutch their primary language. Have you ever heard our fucking accent?

Ever see Dr. Pol on tv? His kid is 100% burger.

How many time it took to you to learn it? i started a year ago but i think i haven't progressed so much.

Mason, Ohio hiya poorfag hamiltion shits.

There is no way Colorado has that many German speakers. Half the population is Mexican.

It's mandatory to spend two years learning a foreign language in Texas, but that doesn't mean you'll actually aquire a firm grasp on the language.

I recommend these 3 books or PDFs, Sup ForumsDJT is good too. I can't post a better screenshot because I'm out drinking right

513 reporting
Took four years of German in high school, actually handy in Cincinnati.

Why is Spanish such a popular language in the US?

Hamilton as well. All the blacks in cincy will redpill anyone.

Because we're Prussians.

My town is literally 100% Prussians and we actively fuck with people that try to move here until they leave or at the least move outside town.

I think something like 3/4 of us speak German.

Tfw when all the elders in NE die within the next 10 years this data will be wrong.

To think I had to learn French in middle school; now middle-schoolers learn spanish

Hamilton as well. All the blacks in cincy will redpill anyone. Also best octoberfest.

I live in Woonsocket. The only people who speak French here are the old people who refuse to leave the city (which isn't many). Spanish is absolutely more common that French here.

>i can't justify why most of the US wants to learn spanish so badly?
we don't we just have a huge illegal problem... please elect trump... please... no more mamasitta on the highway 15mph... please just make texas great again...

Dakota, Yupik and Navajo are native languages. Hmong is something they speak in the hinter regions of Southeast Asia. Tagalog is from somewhere in the Philippines.