ITT: Post liberal delusion

ITT: Post liberal delusion.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qBlwxqqAprQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Gays on Reddit apologizing to Muslims

>global culture of imperialist homophobia

>imperialist homophobia

LOL - just making things up now. the permanently outraged left is truly grasping at straws now.

Why do people think that their credentials give them the impunity to say things in lieu of other people?

Seriously that faggot just deserves to get shot by the next ROPer. He's too stupid to live on this world.

Leftists have to be killed so we can start over. They are literally anti-human at this point

wew lad

What a faggot

What did they mean by this? honestly, I wasn't aware that homophobia is actually a product of the HETERO CIS WHITE MALE PATRIARCHY (TM)

liberals =/= leftitsts

I will never understand why fags apologize to people who despise them.

This

Liberal parties are mostly centre right Christian democrats

>ultra tolerance isn't enough for some people
>only way to level up is to become ultra apologist

the fuck does imperialist homophobia mean? are we going to other countries to conquer their gays?

Shared to my facebook today.

Slave morality.

>homonationalism
What?

Nationalism is more or less used as a stand in for racism among this crowd; any form of it is evil to them.

>Muslims didn't hate gays before they were colonized by Europeans for like 50 years
Alright then

>Yeah guys, this surrrre is sad, but let's not forget Wounded Knee!

>I love queer people, but all you queers should really stop being upset

>imperialist homophobia

It's like playing scrabble.

Imperialist homophobia vs homonationalism. Who wins?

>Random buzzwords thrown together

The whole entirety of humanity, from all corners, creed and subwhatever, needs to collectively, go fuck itself. Including me. And you. You fucking asshole fuck.

t. 12 year old

Actually old dude. Trying to be clever and wise.
Was.
You missed it. Asshole fuck.

I am more righteous than you.

>Islam doesn't say to kill gays
>Islam perfectly ok
>ignoring the fact that all the countries with sharia law throw gays off buildings
>Blames whitey on gays dying

Into the trash they go

Saudi Arabia are at this moment trying to bring back death penalty for homosexuality.

>We also need to keep things in context.

This pajama boy physically makes me sick.

How can someone be that omega? The amount of estrogen coursing through his body must make him 99% female

>foment

Wow they bought a dictionary

He thinks it'll get him pussy, and maybe it will but only because he'll grow his own

What's this new drug these individuals are taking? It's very foreign and revolting. It honestly smells like piss when I think about it. They're making me lose my mind.

Islam is literally a global culture of imperialist homophobia

These people realize that death is a punishment for being gay in certain Muslim countries right? And that a large percentage of muslims want to bring those same ideals to western countries?

Nope just copying wikileaks tweet vocab

>imperialist homophobia
His parents were refugees/immigrants. What the fuck are they talking about?

Boy I'm glad the Jews weren't up to any tricks today

Islam will save the west God Bless these martyrs

This is killing me me right now. Dude literally called 911 and said that he was with ISIS and about to make a happening. He is confirmed to have had contact with IS members in Syria. iSIS has claimed responsibility for this.....and yet....after of this. The left is painting him as some kind of rogue dog that just slapped the ISIS label on a killing spree. This has everything to do with Islam and the communities that harbor extremists. Sure not ALL Muslims, but a whole lot of them are looking the other way because on some level they believe it is right.

I can play this game too

>global culture of imperialist homophobia

>Blame men for being men
>Blame nature for making men masculine
>Imperialism LOL

The UK had lax gun laws up until 1997. But we've always been a lot whiter than the US.

>But the actions of one man are some how reflective of all gun owner. It's like they can't even hear themselves talk

>This has everything to do with Islam and the communities that harbor extremists.

An Imam called for the murder of homosexuals in Orlando just a couple months ago

youtube.com/watch?v=qBlwxqqAprQ

not really an argument the normies will chew on

[[[[[[GOLDENBERG]]]]]]

Jesus

Wasnt fort hood a mass shooting. This is misleading anyway cos koranimals kill with explosives more often.

I talked to a girl who was a Bernie supporter before I awoke her. She explained it pretty well. The reason the left is doomed is because the entire ideology is built to eventually destroy itself, everything eventually becomes an oppression Olympics into who's more victimized

I am driving myself up the wall with how pervasive and ubiqutous "not all ______" is and how much it leaves us neutered and unable to do anything but hangwringing and saccharine social media posts.

For fuck's sake #notallnazis #notallsoviets #notallconfederates #notallmaoists #notallkhmerrouge #notallmongols #notallsaracens #notalltemplars #notallvikings #notallhuns

It just leaves us frozen in impotency because we can't risk offending the 25% who don't are fellow travellers or useful idiots at best and ticking time bombs at worst.

this is objectively fucking stupid

>Saudi Arabia has more guns per capita than Canada
>No mass shootings
SEE ISLAM IS PEACE