All these mass surveillance programs and they couldn't even prevent anything

All these mass surveillance programs and they couldn't even prevent anything

>He stil thinks USA is gathering info on people to keep them """Protected"""

It's just incompetent economic spying, claiming it to be useful is as bullshitty as claiming that guns could defend people against surprise attacks.

How do you stop a crazy person who can go out and buy a gun?

How do you remain ever vigilant, knowing that any random fagot could whip out a concealed gun and shoot you because of a chemical imbalance in his brain?

I'm honestly asking. I've got no answers.

There is no answer, you always have a risk of dying when you go outside.

Just learn to live with the risk.

I bet they get payed out the ass too.

It's because Obama's DoJ actively blocks FBI investigations, at least that's what it's starting to look like on my end. He SUDDENLY gives a shit about the 4th amendment when its Muslims. Really makes you think

risk can be aggravated or mitigated

It's the role of the government to mitigate the risk

Anyone have a larger, hirez version of this pic? For muh dick, I mean... research purposes?

They probably have to inform DoJ before they execute tasks(does not mean DoJ discloses) and were told to stop being racist.

No

there a fucking joke. they cant prevent it BECAUSE THEY ARE IT. the only shit that happens is what they want or create to happen. WAKE UP SHEEP.

Open it in a separate tab.

Rollin'

lol and they want more power to keep everyone "safe"

biggest fucking joke

they cant do shit

get yourself a gun and defend yourself

>Government creates problem
>Hey citizen! Give us more power so we can fix this problem!

Time to buy an AR-15.

WE JUST NEED MORE OF THEM GODDAMMIT WHY AREN'T YOU HONORING THE FACT THAT MY WIFE ALMOST DIED ON 9/11

t. Fat NSA Man

>How do you stop a crazy person who can go out and buy a gun?

by outlawing anime so they never become retarded to begin with?

>Government creates problem
>Hey citizen! Give us more power so we can fix this problem!

Time to buy an AR-15, before I can't anymore.

Haha I know, I can't believe you think they ever could in the first place. Only people they catch are the low hanging retards who would have been caught anyways.

Any terrorist with a little brain power gets by these cucks easy as hell. It's almost funny.

>sheep

I actually agree with you but calling people sheep just makes you look like some infowars fan. Saying shit like sheep makes it seem like your dropping conspiracy theories when you're really saying the truth.

Just saying bro.