Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BFqYiKDwt0I
youtube.com/watch?v=McJfTpAGXK0
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>waaaa I'm not being pandered to enough
go start a tumblr about how oppressed you are

Sounds like you want a safe space

>it's a "shut in spams his unrelated Sup Forums shit in an attempt to validate himself" thread

its the same with ghostbusters there primary audianxe is young white males so they alienate there target demographic its acctually pretty funny how many movies and games do this

Faggots

did the feminist SJW conspiracy take away your ability to come up with good insults too?

>ok let's remake a franchise made by and for white males
>for white males

This is why they call you entitled.

Yeah, but at least SOMEONE sucks my dick.

How about you?

>create Sup Forums as a containment board for faglords
>this actually leads to more off-topic Sup Forums discussions on other boards

this will never not be funny

Back to your """boycotts"""

Same level as PCfags and their petitions desu desu

>call niggers out for needing a black character to care about a movie instead of actually focusing on important things like the story or cinematography
>suddenly a main cast that isn't 100% white males shows up and it's the only thing that matters
neck yourself

It always amazes me that Bronies managed to respect the rules and stick to /mlp/ but poltards can't keep to Sup Forums. Literally less social acumen than Bronies.

>mfw between Sup Forums shitposting and general Sup Forums contrarianism Sup Forums will become left wing again like it was 10 years ago

bronies are more politically apathetic and will hide their head in the sand

Totally normal.

>grown men who play with toys for little girls are more mature than the average Sup Forumsack

Makes sense.

I've had children. I'm fine.

Cultural Marxism 101

Didn't we justhave this thread and didn't everyone tell you to go back to ?

Fuck off blue Sup Forums

>still being upset about communism 20 years after the end of the cold war
and it's liberals who are out of touch

The salt is never ending, 2016 was the greatest year ever.

>ok let's remake a franchise made by and for white males

Stop with these meme. Star Wars always had a 'diverse' cast, and it was great. It only becomes a problem because they keep trying to shoehorn contemporary politics into things now, and because they are afraid of making anyone flawed.

>has had children
>cries on a Malaysian cartoon board that a 2 hour long toy commercial doesn't star a white male

Pick one.

Did disney hire astroturfer shills so they didn't have another ghostbusters flop?

It's the same pandering and safe space lines every thread

These are what alt righters are.

yes friend, the fact that 100% of Sup Forums isn't crying in fear of seeing a non-white in a movie is proof of a conspiracy. You've found us out

>made by and for white males
What does this statement have anything to do with the cast?

paid Disney shills. Very sad!

You can chuck out as many insults as you want, but is the OP wrong? It's so clearly a diversity quota.

How much money can you earn by shilling?

I honestly think the shills are the ones making these threads

>fake news about "neo-nazi" boycott
>"IT'S BECAUSE THEY HATE WOMYN #LOVETRUMPSHATE"
>demographic who wouldn't have seen movie (women) now decide to see movie to support feminism

Worked like a charm for Mad Max. Less so with Ghostbusters but still only because Sony is ran by literal retards and they went too far.

whine more faggot. You can just take out your lightsaber and millinium falcon toys and pretend you're the brave white male Jedi you always wanted to be.

>that isn't 100% white males
it's 0% white male, which is problematic for a saga that was created by white males, mostly for white males who spend their money on it, and influenced, mostly (yeah yeah I know kurosawa), by white male culture

I don't see many self-loathing white faggots like you libtards in african cinema.

youtube.com/watch?v=BFqYiKDwt0I

I bet Disney don't even pay minimum wage. This is literally all you can do with your African Studies Degree.

If you use the term "POC" unironically, you defeated any point you ever wanted to make. Just kill yourself.

>it's totally not us who has these retarded views guys! it's the shills pretending to be us!! I swear!

>60% of the country is white
>For some reason movies must be rainbow casts of diversity containing asians, blacks and women whenever possible
>Oh and the bad guys have to be white males though

>lost the presidency, house and senate
>they don't change a thing
>what is the defintion insanity

would anyone care to answer this? most reasonable post in the thread so far.

>0% white male
Do you understand how math works? Luke Skywalker is still a main character you stupid fuck. also
>poor us white people! We're so underrepresented in hollywood! I demand more movies star white people! also fuck diversity quotas!

The answer is that there is nothing inherently wrong with diversity quotas. They've been very open about wanting to make the films diverse.

You're fucking pathetic.

I agree with everything in OPs post but I will probably still watch it because it's Star Wars and it was my first love. I know the movie will be total shit (almost as bad as TFA) and I know I will sit there and fucking hate the blind asian monk who beats stormtroopers with a wooden staff and the female lead who will have no character development whatsoever.

But I will still watch it.

>Thinks Hollywood is run by white people

Can you imagine there are actually white males that watch this and don't care about those things? I can't believe Hollywood would think such a thing.

>nothing inherently wrong with diversity quotas
Being this retarded should be illegal...

>luke
>main character
>1 minute
and btw we're talking about Cuck one here faggot.
my god you have absolutly no point, thank you for proving mine, disney shill, green sarcasm is not an argument ;^)
now go hang yourself, hollywood pet

>laugh at minorities for demanding representation in films
>get upset when white representations are threatened

Really makes you think

This guy is 100% right
youtube.com/watch?v=McJfTpAGXK0

Libtards: Take your women studies and shove it up your asses

maybe because white is not a... minority??? my god you libfucks are so retarded and dishonest, no wonder why you lost.

A smaller and smaller minority by the day, user.

Is tumblr waiting in some IRC for threads about Cuck Wars to show up so it can post stuff like this?

What makes it not have any negative intrinsic values? Throwing in a word like 'inherently' doesn't give you a strong statement, it's just a nice sounding adjective.

You obviusly don't know what the word ''minority'' means.

Really makes you think.

He would know about shoving things up his ass

If you're alt-right why bother consuming media in any shape or form? To come here and bitch about it?
If Mulan came out today you predictable faggots would lose it.

maybe if you retards didn't constantly say those things on twitter and public media, the shills wouldn't use them as convenient cover from legitimate controversy.

Seriously, Sup Forums was nothing but PatriarchyBusters/Mad Maxi Pad/Nigger Trooper threads when those came out. You retards made it a legitimate movement so now accept there's going to be pushback

I'm thinking globally. Maybe it's time you did the same.

>Rogue One will flop

lel no. It's not going to make anywhere near TFA's box office because it's not the first Star Wars movie in 10 years and it doesn't have the cast from the OT. But it's not going to flop.

same reasons SJW's do, so they have something to bitch about and validate their persecution complex

Lack of a sex/social life is literally the only reason you people are getting riled up over this.

Whits have always been a minority globally.
Go feel like a victim on your containment board.

How did they get so out of touch?

Is it true they won't let me see the movie if I don't wear a safety pin?

>Reboot canon
>Make Nu Canon Imperials black
One of these characters is Nu Canon Grand Admiral.
Hint: It's the first one
Inb4 "haha eu doesn't count"

What's this? A scar?

>dude defamation of character in the vacancy of a rational and coherent response to promote constructive dialogue lmao

>sjws
Can we just drop the faggy buzzwords and start saying "good guys" and "bad guys" already?

This gets me rock hard.

herpes

>having constructive dialogue with a manchild
Oh I'm wewing

Yes. tv usually hates shit like rogue, but suddenly every rogue thread is getting swamped with reddit tier shit:
>back to pol
>good luck on the boycott
>back to the basement
>muh safe space

Still can't conjure anything but insults?

OST leaked:

1. He’s Here For Us
2. A Long Ride Ahead
3. Wobani Imperial Labor Camp
4. Trust Goes Both Ways
5. When Has Become Now
6. Jedha Arrival
7. Jedha City Ambush
8. Star-Dust
9. Confrontation on Eadu
10. Krennic’s Aspirations
11. Rebellions Are Built on Hope
12. Rogue One
13. Cargo Shuttle SW-0608
14. Scrambling the Rebel Fleet
15. AT-ACT Assault
16. The Master Switch
17. Your Father Would Be Proud
18. Hope
19. Jyn Erso & Hope Suite
20. The Imperial Suite
21. Guardians of the Whills Suite

Sup Forums hates every movie ever made except The Mummy. Fuck Sup Forums tho.

>22. Rogue One's Noble End

Looks like a soulless, by the numbers rescue movie then.

watch this

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

"the long march"

Ok, what insightful dialogue would you like to have about your lazer sword capeshit franchise?

Maybe because Sup Forums is garbage?

I'm going to bet it's shit and doesn't have any classic remixes like in the trailer. Or any cool new songs at all. Just like TFA.

Depends on the state.

>17. Your Father Would Be Proud

You're again trivializing the matter by constantly being condescending so you're obviously not interested. Neither of us need to waste our time

I can't wait for the day we finally are a minority and you can stop blaming us for all of your problems.

liberal salt yum

I used to think those people were shills, but no, people really are that clueless friend. It's amazing, isn't it?

At the rate they're trying to agitate white males we'll have a massive chimp out way before then.

did they died

>feminism
>inspired by or born out of critical theory

The guy is talking out of his ass.

That will not happen user

Sup Forums has basically started using /ourguy/ for this purpose so I don't think we're more than 2, maybe 3 years from people unironically using "us" and "them" in political discourse here

You obviously have zero understanding of critical theory.

>everything is Marxism
are right-wing retards ever going to drop that boogeyman? It's been 25 years since the fall of the USSR for fuck's sake

>how to trigger both leftists and the right

>a 19th century ideology was inspired by or born out of a 20th century philosophy

you can't be this stupid

>At the rate they're trying to agitate white males
you mean putting non-whites in movies? That's what it takes to bring about a chimpout?

Your "understanding" of critical theory is 0% fact and 100% out of an agenda to trace things back to Jews, you gullible brainwashed simpleton.