Other urls found in this thread:

amren.com/news/2013/07/black-iraqis-struggle-to-shake-legacy-of-racism/
albawaba.com/news/middle-east-slavery-528324
youtube.com/watch?v=QgKZR2W96JE
ustream.tv/channel/the-tariq-elite-show
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How can you possibly be this retarded?

oh wow

When will blacks realize that every race hates them just as much, if not more than whites do?

hmm....... really makes you th

Hating gays and blacks isnt white supremacy. Believing white people are better than everyone else is white supremacy. This guy is fucking retarded.

>Muslim disliked faggots and niggers
>Implying hating faggots and niggers are exclusively white traits
>ITS CRACKAS MAKING THE RELIGION OF PEACE SO RACIST!

fucking lol they are really reaching

>only white people hate blacks

dude i got really bad news for u

>all these mexicans and lightskin semites falling for the I'ma white supreme meme

>When will blacks realize that every race hates them just as much, if not more than whites do?

Middle easterners and Asians hate blacks faaaaar more than whites. Whites are the least of the black man's problems, but the one they bitch about the most.

To everyone (yes, even you) commenting on this, I literally have only one reaction. I am disappointed.

It's just disappointing.

>Frequent slurs attacking gays and blacks
This is white supremacy how? When did white people gain a monopoly on anti black racism? Even when it's someone clearly neither identifying as white or appearing as white they still need to blame whites.

This is pathological.

Humankind is beyond help, time to take the rope exit strategy and hope you're ready in 2000~ years.

They do what they're told.

when will blacks stop misappropriating culture arabs have a vibrant history of thinking blacks are inferior as shit men pussie whipped by their wives

>hate blacks
>you're a white supremacist

Well shit, I guess that means that the asians, hispanics, and niggers are all white supremacists too!

>shitskin
>white supremacist

Haha will they get away with it? Will it be aryan ubermensch Zimmerman all over again?

Just keep turning up the brightness on those photos of his.

When will the bluepilled masses realize that white supremacists and muslims were right all along?

Mohamad was black.

He's dindu'n at frequencies that shouldn't even be possible.

someone fill him in on the islamic slavetrade on niggers and how nigger mens dicks were cut off and shiiiieeeet.

haven't seen this in a long ti

>the Afghanistan Muslim had white supremacist views
>I love it when they are this desperate

Haha we are legion xD xD we do not forgive and we do not fo

A fucking le

Tariq Nasheed has had plenty of other gems. He's dumb even for a nigger.

Of course saying racial slurs is being a white supremacist since any racial tension in the world is obviously caused by whites. :^)

It is white supremacy. You are now realizing that ((racism))) and (((hate speech))) and (((white supremacy))) are all narratives crafted specifically to prevent whites from coalescing around common, ethnic interests.

The media, system, (((powers that be))), have taken the language that whites can use to defend themselves out of their heads and out of the national dialogue. We are much further down the Orwellian model than you think.

>white supremacists views
You mean Islamic views?

This just in

No body likes niggers and queers

>Muslim hates faggots and niggers
>Is not white himself
>WOW HE HAD WHITE SUPREMACIST VIEWS
These people are just inventing reasons to not blame muslims for this shit, it's fucking ridiculous

>racist remarks against gays and niggers means youre a white supremacist
>even if youre not white

These people need to be arrested for supporting terrorist groups, this is terrorist propaganda, Tariq is supporting ISIS indirectly.

SOMEONE WITH TWITTER please tweet:

>Turns out Islam and White Supremacy are have identical views. #IslamIsHateSpeech

That's not how it works stupid, you have to say Candleja

Does this guy really not realise that arabs are racist as fuck towards blacks too? Does he honestly think whites are the only ones who hate black people.

Fucking morons I swear.

>Because whiteness and white supremacy be construct that beeebleedeebabababoobeedee

>doesn't know that the shitskins biggest critic is other shitskins

Im sure they know.

>you have to be White to hate Blacks

>black logic

>tfw you're so good at spotting traps you can see ""her"" balls.
>tfw you saved the photo anyways

Newfags don't know source material. Need to get a degree in memery

Nig BTFO

amren.com/news/2013/07/black-iraqis-struggle-to-shake-legacy-of-racism/

albawaba.com/news/middle-east-slavery-528324

youtube.com/watch?v=QgKZR2W96JE

>Arab Muslim
>white supremacist

Niggers trying to stay relevant in any way possible

Also, maybe this guy posted on Sup Forums ? :^)

stfu candle jack

>1
What about those muslims that shot up the health department or wherever?

Wow! Thanks for the useful insi

We've been dealing with Islamic extremism since the late 90s in this country don't try to pull this bullshit out.

The "mass shootings" are committed by gangsters. The New York Times even admitted in an article that blacks commit the most mass shootings in the United States but white gun owners have to pay the price for it.

Your "picture" divides it into two camps: "Muslims vs. 'Gun Owners'" but this is an obvious simplification and you know it. In addition it does not take into account the geopolitical situation regarding the Islamic world so it purposefully negates dealing with any real world argument.

Bullshit picture.

Now lets remove blacks, hispanics and registered Democrats and just have a quick comparison.

>"Gun Owners"
>You mean, niggers.

can confirm

Islamic slavers used to cut the balls off their slaves and were much faster to execute them and torture them.

Too bad niggers can't read or they'd know that Islamists hate them more than whitey ever did.

Oh I see what you did there now lol good one

>white supremacist view
>non-white
>white supremacist view
He's just repeating what's common in Islam: hatred of niggers and fags alike

Only 6% of people take the mainstream media seriously, the obvious reason for this is that crowdfunded digital media personalities are taking precedence. The mainstream media know this and thus they're getting even more brazen, like a small child that's realised its parents are starting to ignore it.

Ultimately, funding one sociopathic baldie or one fat cuck and his wife's daughter is a lot cheaper than funding a team of journalism graduates smiling into cameras around a table. The content is better too, and the people recognise that. The media also know this and it scares them, they'll even try to shame him off his platform.

Things are changing, I'm just not sure they're changing in a direction I like. It's not 1984, it's not even brave new world (although it's closer), it's something more complicated.

shitposti

Gay cunt

but Omar Mateen wasn't white

wasn't he a paki

The left is so desperate to spin this it's funny.

This nigger makes me cringe

Last year nigga.

RARE
A
R
E

LIVE STREAMING

ustream.tv/channel/the-tariq-elite-show

You have to say candlejacks name first before you cut yourse

I haven't seen Candlejack in a long time. It's a shame newfags don't

Not so funny.
People are eating all the misinformation up, as usual. Guaranteed to spur anti-Second-Amendment arguments for the months leading up to the general election. This, to many, has nothing to do with Islamic extremism. Many people I've spoke with today have hesitated to utter the "T" word.

>new

>hating blacks makes him a white supremacist

kek

kek

KEK

>brown person
>hates blacks
>therefore white supremacist

fuckin......

> Humankind is beyond help, time to take the rope exit strategy and hope you're ready in 2000~ years.

Dude, you're going to die in the next 60, 70 years tops. You're going to exist in this shit hole whether you like it or not. And this is the generation that is too stupid or arrogant or whatever to think for themselves. The icing on the cake is people literally have all the information at their disposal if they learned how to research shit and churn through the bullshit (i.e. learn how to "google dork").

Welcome to the shit brother. Your stay here will be uncomfortable.

Muslims
>Caucasian genepool
>some of the best civilizations of all time
>Hates fags
>Completely objectifies women and acknowledges their inferiority
>Patriotic as fuck
>No "SJW" cuckage, they straight up suicide bomb fuckers
>Pretend to be Democrats so it makes Hillary and her legion of cucks look bad
>Based Prophet Mohammed had a lolifu
>loli are not only "legal" but are actively encouraged and sought after from based Mudslimes.

Why do we hate Muslims again?

>ARAB HATES BLACKS AND GAYS
>WHITE SUPREMACIST

>Patriotic as fuck

I know this is bait but fuck you. Muslims shitbags like these are some of the least patriotic parasites this world has known.

I haven't seen this faggot in yea

This guy tried to prove Indians are white by citing stormfront.

faggot

what's so wrong with having white supremacist views?

clearly we're the best so why can't we acknowledge it?

>And this is the generation that is too stupid or arrogant or whatever to think for themselves.
How do you know this to be certain? How is it not equally or more likely that this is just how our generation is framed to older generations? Especially considering your next line:
>The icing on the cake is people literally have all the information at their disposal if they learned how to research shit and churn through the bullshit
All digital natives know how to do that, all of them have been exposed by good information and bad, all of them know what a fallacy is (lol funneh word sounds like phallus).

But generation X does not.

That's not my point, I'm fine with the intellectual skill of our generation, I'm not fine with their idea of virtue. It's groupthink to the max, it's like their entire idea of right and wrong has been nihilistically stolen from them with a lingering slave morality of humility, as if they're not even capable of finding their own set of virtues.

All of you saying the people at the pulse club deserved to die are exactly what I'm thinking of, equally as much as OPs cherry that literally thinks white men have a monopoly on racism.

>if you dislike niggers you're white supremacist regardless of race
What a time to be alive!

INCREASINGLY NERVOUS MAN

Because he hated blacks and gays he is white supremacist?
Are niggers this dumb?

by being a nigger

>only whites can hate blacks!

TOP KE

>ustream.tv/channel/the-tariq-elite-show
WE WUZ MINORITIES ARAB NOW WHITE

I mean, their average iq borders retardation.

>Arabic
>white supremacist views

Literally what.

LOL
HOLY KEKE
am i drunk or is this satire

So minorities who hate black people are white supremacists?

ITT newfags using Candlejack wrong. Candlejack's lore is that he kidnaps you when you say his na

who is thi

ayy lmao.........we got to get this narrative back on track

sent ;)

>there are several dozen times as many gun owners

REALLY MAKES YOU THINK HUH

Nice throwback. But it'd be funnier if half the replies weren't failing at how the candlejack meme is perfor

I have nothing to say to this. I think even this guy who posted the shit knows how retarded this is.

Why don't people just leave eachother the fuck alone? A mass shooting just happened and all people care about is their political agenda. It's sickening.

literally wh

>saying bad things about niggers makes you a white supremacist

LOL fucking niggers just can't handle the fact that nobody likes them

Found the faggot. Go suck a dick somewhere else, degenerate scumbag. Or better yet, kill yourself.