Is this the most hated sport on Sup Forums?

Is this the most hated sport on Sup Forums?

It's fucking boring

By faggot nu-males, maybe. Basedball is fucking based.

>It's fucking boring
this pretty much.. it's not a team sport. it's more of a schoolyard game really

Easiest way to find Reddit numales is by their hated of this sport

Cricket is basically a dumb and boring version of baseball. The amount of subtlety and tactical and athletic ability on display in baseball makes cricket looks like the shitty joke that it is.

Cricket will NEVER be able to match the tradition and history and folklore of baseball either.

And don't even get me started on attendance and revenue. Baseball attracts 75 million people annually just in the MLB. Further 25 million people attend Japanese baseball and add other millions in caribbean and other nations. On the other hand, if you add up all the cricket attendances worldwide, they would struggle to cross even 10 million ROFLOL.

And oh, MLB is a $9.5 BILLION annual industry! Cricket is not even 1/10th of that LMAO.

All in all, cricket can fuck right off.

Boring on TV only, very different watching live.

Literally sometimes forget it even exists

i don't get the hate either, you can watch it while shitposting on a reasonable pace, you can play it drunk and still enjoy it, can watch it everyday during the season instead of waiting a whole week for the games, it's the perfect background noise if you don't want to pay attention, still a teams sport but it's easier to disscuss the GOATs of each position and have outstanding individual performances that get build through the game in a lot of ways, 20 K's, 4 HR, cycles, no-hitters, perfectos etc, with the hype just increasing as you get closer, it doesn't matter how deep the hole is, there is still a chance for comebacks and since there is no clock you still have to "kill" your rival

By fags maybe

Boreball > Apehoop

Nobody hates it, it's just not a sport

by niggers who never had dads to play catch with or put them in little league

Soccer is clearly the most hated. All these faggot 3rd worlders need to be banned.

this. Basketball is the only one of the big 4 I can't stand

that's not even true in canada

I hate baseball. The only time I played it was in PE and the pitcher hit me with the ball on accident so I used that as an excuse to quit playing. Poor kid thought I was gonna kick his ass but I was thankful

Even if you remove all the 3rd worlders football fans, those from countries with higher HDI than USA still outnumber you

If it's hated by nu-male Yuroboos and niggers then it means I like it more.

I agree, any sport India can be good at isn't really athletic enough to be called a sport.

Mexico knows what's up.

have sex idiot

>Implying mlb players don't have sex???
retard