The Grand Tour Live Thread

CHEAP-CAR CHALLENGES ARE BACK ON THE MENU BOYS

youtube.com/watch?v=jCMcfsDymtc

New episode is online on Amazon in 30 minutes

Other urls found in this thread:

thepiratebay.org/torrent/16457897/The.Grand.Tour.S01E04.iNTERNAL.WEBRiP.x264-PLUTONiUM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

15 minutes

What was episode 3 like? I really wasn't into 2 so I skipped a week. Should I go back and watch it sometime?

First for Clarkson

3 was pretty good. The hamster drove a hellcat challenger.

OK, guess ill watch both episodes back to back. Sounds like a comfy morning for me

>cheap car challenges are back
My exhaust manifold is ready.
>mfw will have to wait for torrents

me too senpai

who else /captainlate/?

What

If it's live then how come the torrents don't show up for another 5 hours

is anyone else having really bad streaming issues? I can stream shit on youtube at 1080p but amazon runs like shit. I'm tempted to torrent it despite having prime

when will it come out

1-2 hours from now i'd guess

>the windscreen is made from a cow's anal passage

top kek

I feel like Amazon is purposefully making streaming on a PC a shitty experience so you will buy one of their Amazon Fire boxes.

For example you can't stream the show in 4k on a PC, only on the Fire box.

torrenting an online show is harder than torrenting something that's on television

which is better? This show or Chris Evans' Top Gear re-incarnate?

Now THIS doesn't look needlessly exaggerated and retarded.

Anything is better than Chris Evans. Including explosive diarrhea. This, however, is a lot more stupid and over the top than it needed be.

I don't have a fire TV, but the app on my Samsung smart tv has 4k content from them.

I expect it to be removed any day now

They both suffer from over scripting, but this one at least has things that I am familiar with.

oh get your head out of your ass faggot

even old top gear had the over-the-top challenges like the Caravans or the Hovervan

Yeah and absolutely nobody liked them. If anyone needs to extricate one's head from one's anus it's the producers. Also, idiots like you who see nothing but rainbows in trying to justify paying for amazon prime.

>Yeah and absolutely nobody liked them.

you probably think the Vietnam, Polar and Bolivia specials are great without realising they are also heavily scripted

as i said, get your head out of your arse, m8

>scripted
Point to where I complained about scripting. Do it. I'll wait.
What I complained about was unnecessary exaggeration and retardedness. Like I said, get your head out of your ass, you'll be able to read my posts better.

If you don't like exaggeration and retardedness you should stop watching Top Gear and Grand Tour and just get the fuck out of this thread and stop clogging it up with your idiotic comments.

And if you want a mindless circlejerk you can go back to redit.
How about that?
Or how about you learn to read and learn to accept people aren't here to blow smoke up your ass you wankstain?

I still found enjoyment in it, but it's getting too over the top.

They need to reign it in a little bit.

Not the guy you're arguing with, but holy shit you are fucking delusional if you think Sup Forums isn't a circlejerk in itself

>the same stupid fucking memes being reposted for years
>blacked and cuckoldposting by Sup Forums to trigger people
>"i don't like your opinion so i'm gonna call you a cuck!"

This episode makes me want them to do a challenge with driving around in just the chassis of a vehicle. Or something like
>Your challenge is to find the vehicle with the best chassis with a removable body
Then when they get there they take the body off and they have to do challenges and stuff.

>This episode makes me want them to do a challenge with driving around in just the chassis of a vehicle

reminds me of the africa special where james was disassembling his mercedes to the bare minimum because it would drown in the mud otherwise

Yes, or just take as much off as you can and still make it driveable.

All symptoms of invasions from several places over the years and a lack of a tv culture and enough local retards to scare away the normies, not actual circlejerks. If anything the only actual circlejerk in this place is the alt-right being whiny bitches.

>watching a boring show solely because people you disagree with don't like it

Isn't that how Trump got elected tho?
Doing shit outta spite gets results.

they basically did this in the botswana special

Is it as good or better than episode 3? If not, I think I'll skip this one

Yeah and now his supporters are realising what a mistake it was

FUCKING ANSWER ME YOU SHITS

go watch your cartoons mate

>skipping an episode in a series

TORRENT IS HERE

thepiratebay.org/torrent/16457897/The.Grand.Tour.S01E04.iNTERNAL.WEBRiP.x264-PLUTONiUM

>keeping that cunt out of the white house
>mistake
lmao

>SD

equal to episode 3 IMO

why the fuck do people even release lower than 720p anymore?

>skipping episodes
take your ritalin you fucking calcified infant

>720p

faster to encode

it's basically just a dick measuring contest between release groups on who can put out a rip faster