BREAKING: Donald Trump says NO POLITICIANS ON CONVENTION STAGE

DRUMPF IS STUMPED

No way they will allow this. Trump wants NO POLITICIANS to speak at Republican Convention.

He has named UFC President Dana White to speak for him along with Bobby Knight.

WTF IS HE DOING

HAHAHA

OFFICIALLY STUMPED

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2016/06/11/us/politics/donald-trump-republican-convention-sports-celebrities.html?_r=0
foxsports.com/ufc/story/ufc-donald-trump-wants-dana-white-to-speak-at-republican-national-convention-061216
youtube.com/watch?v=muQXdxMmX8Q
youtube.com/watch?v=SUzUbtIptqQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's probably true what you posted here
But you should include a source you waste of Canadian resources

>implying trump's soaring popularity is due to the public's overall love of politicians

fucking retard

nytimes.com/2016/06/11/us/politics/donald-trump-republican-convention-sports-celebrities.html?_r=0

The signs of Trump's implosion are becoming more and more evident.

SOURCE:

foxsports.com/ufc/story/ufc-donald-trump-wants-dana-white-to-speak-at-republican-national-convention-061216

Fucking leaf.

At least post a source you moron.

fuck will Dana fucking white be the vice fucking president?

>The signs of Trump's implosion
I remember when they used this phrase after the Wisconsin primary.
Nobody will fall for it again.

YOU GOOFS FUCKED UP NOW

YOU WANNA COME IN THE COUNTRY WITHOUT DOCUMENTATION

WELL LEMME TELL YOU KID,

THAT'S FUCKING ILLEGAL

>Trump wants NO POLITICIANS
Am I missing something?
I can't seem to figure out why this is a bad thing.

fuck the UFC after their bullshit in banning reporters.

He wants people to actually watch it and be entertained while the democratic one is going to be something people use to fall asleep.

I don't know about. People are pretty gullible. Some of them even believe Argentina is white.

Not sure either of those folks are at all influential. Such low level names. Embarrassing!

welp guess I'm a #HillaryArtillery now

Its not True

The Convention is a week long 12 hours a day

Trump wants a bunch of celebrities to speak but Republican politicians will speak at the Republican convention

ITS TIME TO BAN THE LEAFS

I imagine Rudy Giuliani, Chris Christie and some other pro-Trump politicians will be speaking. He probably doesn't want any fucking turncoat faggots like Lindsey Graham, Martinez etc etc speaking.

I can see it now, Trump first sends Dana to intimidate and persuade, after he's done conditioning Donald can stroll in for the ready cameras, shake hands and smile.

Daily reminder that Dana White is a literal fucking GOD

Is this really who u want speaking at the convention???

Hey again increasingly nervous man, how are you holding up?

Yes, god dammit.

Actually, this was a plan for one evening of a week long convention. Good shilling, none the less.

I didn't want to hear those cuckservative snakes make fake speeches anyway. I'd rather have his real supporters talk.

damn, she can spank me and my monkey

I like it.
I hate politicians, what a useless career.

Dana could fuck up everyone on Sup Forums at once.

Can somebody explain to me why this is a bad thing? Trump has run as the anti-politician this entire time. This move makes sense.

>youtube.com/watch?v=muQXdxMmX8Q

he will be the laughing stock of the convention

Drumpf is a fool

all republican politicians do is bash on trump . let him have it his way

I've met joe rogan. He says dana is a class act

It was only that faggot Ariel that they banned and then they unbanned him the next day

Dana White will not be able to make it 5 minutes through a speech without saying the word "fuck".

Drumpf's campaign is over.

The day Dana stopped doing these media scrums was such a sad day for me.

Say what you will, but Dana is something else. He's at the top of a massive company in the public eye and would just go out there with zero pretense and say "fuck this fuck that fuck whatever man" like a real human being. It's a goddamn miracle he hasn't been removed by the investors, but they've certainly pulled him back, and hence no more scrums.

Fuck you all. Dana embodies exactly what we love about Trump. I would love to see Dana team up with Trump in some capacity.

This.
You know nothing about hollywood. Such stupidity. Low energy!

For those of you unaware, trump has been managing his image for decades and knows how to promote himself. Most of hollywood gives free publicity to the democrats and stupid people eat that shit up. Trump knows he needs to sway the dumb ones that watch tv and spout "but muh racism", he's winning the media race and grabbing all the publicity. Having strong celebrities in your corner always helps, just like arnie calling kerry a girly man.

All you fellow burgers remember this:
youtube.com/watch?v=SUzUbtIptqQ

Why do you remember it? Because it was a perfect thing for arnold to say.

>increasingly nervous man.jpg

It's really over this time.

can he uncuck rogan, senpai?

I hope Trump legalized sanctioned fights to the death so we can finally throw some swords and shit in the octagon. Maybe a lion too.

that'd be pretty fuckin cool desu senpai

People will actually want to watch Dana White and Bobby Knight and other celebrities. Nobody wants to see Ted Cruz eat boogers or Mitch McConnell put everyone to sleep. And so it will be a highly rated circus, and Trump will get to claim the ratings bonanza as a trophy as well as holding the attention of millions for a week.

>that fucking (((nose)))

There is literally nothing wrong with this.

that's one way to throw the election

Fuck off shill

Reminder that Dana White is a gigantic fucking rancid pussy PC bitch boy.
>let a mentally ill man beat up women in the UFC
>another UFC fighter points out how horrible this is
>FIRE HIM for 'transphobia'
Fuck Dana White. He's a piece of shit subhuman.

hes the opposite of PC

his twitter is full of name calling and "fuck you" and "your a faggot" etc

hes been outed numerous times for saying "faggot", especially to that one reporter

>hes the opposite of PC
Then (actually respond to my post and) tell me how doing what he did doesn't make him PC-drone cancer.

I love Dana White

This. Read the fucking article. Trump wants people who won't spend an entire speech promoting themselves. This is a great move.

John McCain ruined the UFC

he thinks it's funny to see transwomen beat up women, and doesn't want people shitting on him for it