Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VHhND-BkWdk
youtube.com/watch?v=woe_4gkS4XU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

half of all music ever written

anything other than metal

dsbm

youtu.be/VHhND-BkWdk
I mean, just look at the name of the song.

Fuck, I forgot about that abomination.

See You Again - Tyler the Creator

anything that isn't about falling in love or death

>Just go with the suicidal girls, at least you'll have something in common.

Seesselberg - Synthetik 1

dating women is a waste of time, money, and effort. there are very few women walking the planet right now that are worthwhile partners, and it's highly unlikely that you'd even find the "right" person for you.
learn how to detach yourself from your emotions and realize that women are essentially over-glorified cocksleeves.

don stepped outside...

overrated? yes. glorified cocksleeves? nope.
>there are very few women walking the planet right now that are worthwhile partners
25 year old kissless virgin,
brought to you by 19 year old kv

>r9k
I agree, and channel your loneliness and sexual frustration into having a waufi until you finally move out of your parents/kill yourself

Big Rare discography

youtube.com/watch?v=woe_4gkS4XU

christian waifus are the only way

I mean that’s what i tell myself to cope with the fact that i can’t get girls

all five of those girls are the same person

This but unironically

loser

>Girls that take Zodiac sign seriously
This is a meme, isn't it? I have met horoscope girl once and i thought that she is ironic or something like this. I can't believe

No, but close

1. Art hoes
2. Easy-to-manipulate good girls
3. Feminists

No there are 4 categories, with misogyny playing s huge part in all of them

Misogyny is ingrained in all humans, both men and women. All women are desperate for attention, they are intrinsically more vapid and petty than men. Art hoes who pretend to be "different" and "suicidal", women activists who are so insecure about the literal advantages of men (size, strength) that they blame men for everything not realizing they crave the attention of the "enemy", average normie whores who are addicted to xanax and getting railed by 2 chads at once, actual nice girls who get in a relationship with a dickwad and accept physical abuse because they're blinded, the list goes on.
It's pathetic, but true

it’s posts like these that make me want to spend my time talking to jezebel retards instead

t. roastie