/arca/

a thread to discuss the best producer in the industry right now
will he release something new in 2018? did you liked his s/t? did he experience domestic violence? did his mother even love him? will he ever play a boiler room set?

>did you liked
retard

I can only hope that his next album is instrumental; I have absolutely no desire to listen to him whimper pathetically in spanish for the duration of an album again

damn he is nasty looking

DOES HE LOOK LIKE A BITCH?

DUDE IM GAY LMAO

not really sure on why he's crafted his particular image. we all know that dudes fucking each other in the ass is really gross, but he really takes it to another level of horror

with that being said he is the best sound designer and the worst songwriter out of this new crop of electronic musicians

HEY EVERYONE

DID YOU KNOW
THAT I LIKE HAVING HOMOSEXUAL INTERCOURSE?

CRAZY ISN'T IT?

I think the idea is that if he can't turn it into something glamorous and beautiful, he can at least make it a compelling horror performance

>with that being said he is the best sound designer and the worst songwriter out of this new crop of electronic musicians

this is accurate. really sad though, cause he makes such amazing landscapes with his music, and i think he does have songwriting potential (see &&&&& mixtape/stretch eps). he's just so fucking hardheaded with making music that isn't """"""poppy""""" because he wants to go against expectations of his earlier work... ironically making his music all too predictable now.

>he's just so fucking hardheaded with making music that isn't """"""poppy"""""
you'd think bjork would've taught him that this is a bad idea

also since he was so repressed of being gay in his shithole country he feels that he needs to lash out and be the biggest gay freak possible in his images/music/videos "DUDE IM GAY LMAO" etc.

i would love to see a boiler room set by him though, i think he probably has a good taste in music to make a playlist from

SOPHIE's still the better songwriter out of the upcoming electronic artists bunch though

what's this picture supposed to say

dude im str8 lmao?

it's just a bunch of pictures of some couple and then some pictures of the girl getting fucked? I don't get it

I wonder if he knows

forgot the quote

she's some chick who was otherwise normal but participated in some smut gangbang glory hole bukkake video in her past, then pretended like it never happened and duped some guy into marrying her (likely knowing nothing of her slut-filled past)

>see Mayli Wang for similar background

oh
poor guy

it basically says that some women will be huge whores like this in their past and you would have absolutely no idea

this particular instance just happened to be caught on video

Utopia is his best album so far. I loved Bjork's guest vocals.

>not making pop music is 'predictable'

Thanks for being a dick today

like was this about rape?
what did he mean by this, lads?

Gayest man to ever live

Has anyone listened to his two mixtapes? If so, how are they compared to his albums?

I have to relisten to his release from this year, I feel like I was too hard on it. I'll probably also check out Mutant again while I'm at it.

'my first anal experience'

Never heard of this guy but I'm interested.
Is he a huge faggot in his music as well, or just in his videos and shit?

His music is separate from him. If you're interested in the current climate of Art Pop and Glitch Hop/Pop, he's worth checking out.

Arca is just gay Autechre.

true

>ruins your favorite artist

Thank you.