HAHA SO QUIRKY LMAO

HAHA SO QUIRKY LMAO

i thought she was cute

Does anyone have the pic of her in the Jester outfit

Can't find anything online except blurry camprip stills

It was annoying how everyone on the squad sucked her dick like she was some celebrity and were practically rooting for her to get away with the Joker and leave them in the lurch.

so many things didn't make sense. because shit writing.

Yeah, aslo I dont get why the general audience and the writers thought Harley has a "Bonnie & Clyde" relationship with the Joker. That is inaccurate as fuck.

I thought she was the best actor in the whole movie but why was her character under double secret lock-down in the prison?

As far as I could tell, she had no super powers or particularly useful skills?

>why was her character under double secret lock-down in the prison?
to make the audience think she is dangerous, even though she is utterly worthless.

She has the single greatest power in the comic book universe, plot armor

It's the same thing that lets physically unimpressive characters like Batman, Wolverine and Skullpoopl defeat godlike entities

The prison wasn't there to keep her in, but to keep Joker out.

A mentally challenged 90 pound woman with a bat is a good choice to fight super powered foes.

Well you can't do everything 1:1 like the comics all the time but from what that one obsessed guy that posts in these threads will tell you is that initially the Joker WAS going to be abusive to Harley in the movie but they toned it down/outright cut out any of that.

Then you get people like Geoff Johns who is like the head of DCEU stuff now going "ohh I LOVED the Joker/Harley dynamic in this movie!" so whaddayagonnado.

Hopefully the solo HQ/Birds of Prey movie will at least show Joker getting tired of her shit and finally try to snuff her.

>yeah that's right honey, just wiggle like a retard

anyone else think her desires dream was fucking bullshit? the real harley would have a dream where they were all jokers not that normie shit.

yup, yet again: shit writing.

>The prison wasn't there to keep her in, but to keep Joker out.

No, even the guards were scared of her for some reason.

>movie ends with Joker effortlessly breaking in

>anyone else think her desires dream was fucking bullshit? the real harley would have a dream where they were all jokers not that normie shit.

Would have been surreal as fuck if they'd played it straight like this page.

If she is dreaming for a normal suburban life then she is faking being soooo craaazzy.

If she was legit crazy and bonkers then she would dream of her and Joker causing chaos and taking over Gotham .

why did she kill Buster and Babs?

>CG quality looks like it's made in 2005
wtf is this shit

Her dialogue was so fucking shitty. They tried too hard to make her appear crazy, she came off as fake. Literally tumblr the character

lmao that looks like maisie williams in 20 years time

Too tiny and too toony.

The early Incubus stuff I liked but that final encounter with el skeleton de hambre was eh.

And then they repeated the "fight the monster in this cloud of mist" against enchantress.

>Midway City had already been filled with demons and a glowing giant portal to hell for three days by the time the SKWAD arrived
why the fuck didn't Batman or Flash handle it

."We're bad guys it's what we do"

cringe.jpeg

>webm
>his harm went through all those pillars
>the same thickness of pillars were used as cover from his arms when the circus squad was fighting him
this "movie" is so fucking full of inconsistencies, it's pathetic

>Wolverine
>physically unimpressive

>harm
arm*

>kill switch on touch screen
>hold it like this
I want to see this fucking cunt die a slow death

>guy who can heal fast and has metal claws combats guy who can lift the entire mantle off the earth, guy who's an atomic-powered infinite strength rage monster, guy who roams from world to world eating planets, etc.

>haha user service our soles, bitch!

he could kill her before she could press a fucking button.

besides. at this distance (remember, that thing is as powerful as a hand grenade) she would die if she blew him up.

when did Wolvie fight magneto and win?

I spent that whole scene waiting for Flag or Harley to just shoot her

Or even for Joker to shoot her in the back and then storm off with Harley

Really didn't like how he got shit on in the ending t b h

He came back for the final fight, he risked his life to be a hero instead of just running away just to be completely shit on and given nothing in return

#justice4boomerang

>hairy manlet vs literal gods

Did he not during his de-adamantiumized feral berserker phase?

Was years ago so I don't clearly remember.

eat my shorts, pig face and fridge

disgusting tier feet to be honest

>posts a webm of a libcuck'd douchebag

in the image i posted, the sole on the right is literally perfect. it's margot's sole.

eh, its alright.

Karen Fukuhara has the best feet of the whole cast.

HAHAHA fucking awful. Glad I didn't waste my NEETbux watching this trash

>libcuck'd douchebag
didn't know that, since the political views of actors (professional liars) are entirely irrelevant

oh I thought we were strictly on movies. I mean with ultimate and the original he might have. I can't say I've read every single issue.

kek, Evans has caused so many DCuck tears that now they think they have something to take him down. Even though it has nothing to do with the DCU being shit.

I want her to quirky my dick tbqhwy famalam

Best feet, best tits, best ass.

She is a tiny wonder.

Too bad she was wasted so hard in the movie. Literally useless and cringy character.

I'm: tell me what this faggot is talking about

why does Sup Forums make pretend Margot Robbie is unattractive?

it's pathetic desu

I thought she was alright, and I'm glad her first role wasn't in a flop.

Now hopefully in the future someone else can make her character mroe interesting and not make other people use her signature fucking weapon to beat the badguy.

>ugly looking gook for beta weeaboos
have some standards

why do betafags pretend the fridge's attractiveness is more than mediocre?

It's purely because she's marketed as attractive.

>No, even the guards were scared of her for some reason.
That's how this style of female is written. Super quirky and CRRRRAZY but also like totes refined and elegantly sophisticated but make her mad and RAWR she's your worst nightmare!

It's like how in anime all the world-destroying protagonists get terrified when their generic human girlfriend loses her temper. It's this weird gag numales adore for some reason.

>Evans has caused so many DCuck tears that now they think they have something to take him down. Even though it has nothing to do with the DCU being shit.
i don't watch much capeshit. i've only see a few of the marvel movies and i didn't watch any DC movies after the dark bane rises. i don't care about capeshit, i just know that the memer you like to post is a ultra cuck self-loathing white leftist.

i thought it was hilarious that she's introduced and fucking flagg just says "her name is katana and she has a magical sword that contains souls" and there's no explanation of it and nobody questions it

it's like, they literally can't say "batman," he's always referred to as "the bat" or "the gotham bat," but they're totally fine with "katana" and her magical sword.

>Arm obliterates concrete columns, Humvees, helicopters.
>Only knocks human bodys to the side harmlessly.

Her lines were literally retarded. Her action moves were alright tho. Well, I hope she'll find work in some good movies, because she looks like a good person and I want her to succeed.

SO HOT LMAO I'M GONNA CUM

So basically she's t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m

boooooooo

The fuck?

Why was Killer Croc such a manlet in this movie?
He was like 180cm or something.

also, without clothes, he wasn't even buffed. weak arms and build

>Another sky hole climax

I WANT OFF THIS RIDE.

>cringe

B.E.T. stunted his growth

Adebisi is NOT an manlet, and they used the more "grounded" version because originally they wanted to use King Shark but Ayers said he didn't want to use a giant CG character on the team.

Went to see it because of crochet, he didn't do shit, el Diablo was also wasted potential but at least boomerang delivered

That's to show the audience how little she cares about them, man. Layers'n shit. 2deep4u.

I commented on Facebook asking wtf any of these ppl would do against supes. it was kind of a rhetorical question to open ppls eyes but all I got was someone explaining to me what SS was for as if I didn't sit through this shit.

She is super hot but that cringy "crazy" behavior almost killed my boner, then again she is hot

>Lady take your hand off the button!

STRAP IN WERE MAKING MOVIES GREAT AGAIN.

> wolverine
>physically unimpressive
You I might not be a fan of marvel but that's pure heresy.

The comic was drawn by Bruce Timm who was also the Batman The Animated Series producer
Tiny Toons beat Batman TAS for an Emmy

Timm never forgot

Wait

Why is Diablo's picture still lit up

WAIT

IS SLIPKNOT'S PICTURE JUST HIS FUCKING NECK NOW

DID SOMEONE TAKE A NEW PICTURE OF HIM WITHOUT A HEAD AND TEXT IT TO HER

B T F O
T
F
O

Essentially quirky makes you a badass female character in the same vein that being emo makes you a badass male character.

Yeah he'll cringe the guards to death and get her out

>oh I thought we were strictly on movies.
There's never even been a Harley Quinn movie before

Comics, cartoons, whatever, there's always a major undercurrent of "The audience likes them so they can beat anybody"

It's like she's a cartoon character or something!!! hahaha!

I love how her entire character is defined by this one power that you never actually see her use in the movie.

>Yeah he'll cringe the guards to death

talking about wolvie.

I hate her and it didn't help that her whole character was fucking stupid and not even explained with really shit motivations to do what she did. And that fuckign weird wobble shit she did - just why? What the FUCK were they thinking? It was so stupid I bet it was lesbo-Cara's idea and she sucked some retard's chode to make it happen in the actual movie. Fucking hell.

Why would Jay get that tattoo and where the fuck is silent Bob?

the cartoon version of harley is actually a million times better

agreed

Marvel vs DC in one image

>at first I thought the one on the right was a dude but then it struck me... the horror

top fucking kek, this thread is more fun than that entire pos movie

Cartoon Harley is awesome and not cringy. Nice try, fag.

>she turns around
>fire guy sets her on fire
>Will Smith shoots her
>Harley just clocks her in the back of the head with her bat

Literally any of those things would be faster than the government lady realizing she's in danger and pressing the button. Is that phone really the only way to trigger the collars?

haha imagine if they all took turns bullying and kissing the girl in the witch outfit

Yeah but, she's the only one who is cute tho

>haha I'm such a special snowflake because other girls dressed up as harley and I didn't haha
fucking tumblr cunts

should replace witch with original harley