/DEADPOOL/

/DEADPOOL/

What was the point of scene where His gf is getting ready to peg him with strapon dildo. Why are hollywood screen writers in such rush to propagate degeneracy in teenagers?

Why is it even allowed in comic book family movie?

for fuck sake

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Men's_Day
youtube.com/watch?v=kBqwtHnc9ho
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>degeneracy

Remember the scene where he decapitated that guy with his one motorcycle chain?

youd think if theres a scence with pegging its nto a family movie but i knwo lots of retards that took there kids to see it

International Woman's Day being depicted as a real holiday offended me more than the pegging.

>Why is it even allowed in comic book family movie?

>Rated R

Good thread.

>family movie

>What was the point of scene where His gf is getting ready to peg him with strapon dildo. Why are hollywood screen writers in such rush to propagate degeneracy in teenagers?

It was a gag about International Women's Day, meaning his gf got to be in charge.

Did you know there's an International Men's Day. Does it soothe your autism to know he probably got her back by bumming her without lube?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Men's_Day

International Woman's Day followed by the pegging got a bitter laugh out of me.

It's just them trying to be progressive

It's aimed at manchildren in there late 20s who still live with their parents.

>any excuse to fuck

You'll lose that cherry someday, porkins, just save your pizza money and hire a discount hooker.

Is this "family movie" shit some new meme? When that dumb Seth Rogen hot dog movie came out there were threads about how kids were going to be seeing it.

I don't know about OP's retardation, but when the South Park movie came out lots of kids went to go see it

R Rating doesn't accomplish jack shit because at the end of the day it's up to the apathetic wageslave to make a judgement call or try and deny people and the last thing you want is some cankerous bitch with three kiddies having a meltdown.

The real sad part is how today's prevalent atmosphere of stranger danger has left everyone terrified of hiring a babysitter.

why are people replying to low effort threads like this

why am i replying

goddamn

very funny how Sup Forums has become the uptight prudes they hated 10 years ago (while still jerking off to far worse in other tab)

Yeah I was one of them, but that's because my parents liked the show and knew I could handle it. They didn't accidentally take me to the cartoon movie unaware of the rating. These threads paint it like the movies are being disingenuous and marketing to kids.

Yes thats right sexually degeneracy is unacceptable. Deal with it liberial.

White people raise their children to be sheltered little pussies that can't take a single dick joke.

The R rating specifically says no children without an adult. So if someone walks up with their three kids, aged 8 to 10 and says "four for sausage party," the adult buying the ticket discharges all responsibility.

Its only NC-17 that explicitly forbids children and most theaters won't run movies rated NC-17 not because of any moral position, but because they don't want to have to say "no" to a customer.

youtube.com/watch?v=kBqwtHnc9ho

>europe
>tits, ass, and consensual sex are on broadcast television
>depictions of violence are heavily regulated

>US
>depictions of sex are heavily regulated
>decapitations, exploding heads, dead bodies vomiting the contents of their stomach through the now exposed esophagus are on broadcast television

Remember that joke about how consensual sex in the missionary position (with the lights of) was the most offensive thing possible? Realize now that people saw that and didn't realize it was ironic.

What are some movies where pegging is depicted?

BIG BAIT

Can you Sup Forums niggers go back to your containment board with your buzzwords?

>leftfag/libtard accusiing somebody of using buzzwords

>International Woman's Day followed by the pegging got a bitter laugh out of me.
>It's just them trying to be progressive

It's the opposite of progressive you fool, it's the stereotype that if women were in charge they'd debase men. If they were promoting pegging Deadpool would have requested it.