Who is your favorite character in Always Sunny In Philadelphia, and why is it Dennis?

Who is your favorite character in Always Sunny In Philadelphia, and why is it Dennis?

but dennis, that girl is like twelve years old

dennis or mac, for side characters i love cricket and the mcpoyles of course

The Waitress iz objektevely the best and smarterest karakter on Itz Alwais Sonny

season 1-6 dennis/frank tie
seasons 7+ frank
mac is easily worst character

charlie

rum ham

while all members have had their moments, I seem to like Mac the least. although it was funny how he admitted he was gay in the finale then took it back

what episode is that?

My fav is generally Charlie, then also Frank after he starts living in squalor, and then Dennis after he becomes a full blown psychopath. Mac is annoying desu

>yfw flanderization

Charlie, get off the internet and get me my toe knife

dennis and dee get a new dad, from season 3

>what episode is that?
s02, Dennis And Dee Get A New Dad

Artemis?

thanks senpai

Forgot about Artemis, she's based as fuck as well. And McPoyles

YOU WILL CALL HERRRRRRR

The only one I've stopped enjoying as much as I previously had is Frank.

The POV episode kind of ruined the character for me.

He can't keep getting away with it

he really is a golden god

Which is why Dee is objectively the best character post S6. Reddit will disagree of course.

>25ยข
yeah i'd spend a quarter for that

Where are these from? Fan made?
Also, I hate to be this guy but I like all the characters equally. They really don't work without the whole gang. Favorite side character is The Lawyer. I love the scene where Charlie challenges him to an old timey duel and he agrees, pulling the gun out of his desk.

>mac is easily worst character
Wrong as fuck.

I didn't like Mac at first but he has some gold in there

Where's our god damn bible?!

>this is a bar, why would we have a bible?

Dennis is the best because he's exactly how I aspire to be: Intelligent, Nihilistic and with a Wicked Sense of Humor

Dee is the only character that's progressed for the better but I gotta say Dennis or Mac

Mac is underrated, I love him.

Frank's not in season one,fool.

Would you wear a mask of my face.

>season 1-6 dennis/frank tie
He is in 5 out of those 6 seasons, stop being a nitpicking faggot.

Would you watch it?

I love them all but even with the comical exaggeration of their personalities, Dennis is still the most consistently enjoyable. The dynamic would suffer most without his presence.

yeah

>tfw straight with irrational crush on mac

what's happening to me

I'm up to season 3
I think I like Dee the most, the boxing episode is so far my favorite
she's also super ridiculous hot in season 1 with that 2004ish wardrobe. My crush in high school dressed just like her

she really has, she was okay in the beginning, but she just didnt really stand out till the seasons progressed

>you will never have the beefcake body that Mac can oil all over.

Imagine a cover of RHCP's Under the Bridge, sung by Frank with Duncan beatboxing the melody

early seasons mac is the best character, 7+ worst

She was the last person cast, so they didn't have anything good written for her at first. In the beginning, she was supposed to be a 'voice of reason' but then they abandoned that for the better.

absolute legend

Dennis makes the whole gang work but Charlie is my personal favorite.

>duet with carol

fucking perfect

I really hope people are getting that these are remakes of already existing classics and not just some randomly put together covers.

No, I've been laid before, I don't have time to know everything on the internet.

aah-AAAHH

I recognize them but only because of your post

>tfw gay with crush on charlie

he's qt esp when he gets emotional and his voice gets high pitched and he screams. also he may be dumb but he's kinda creative desu

Mac is awesome, but they ruined him now, they made him stupider than Charlie.

IDIOTS

Childhood is like Charlie. Adulthood is realizing Dennis makes more sense.

For the life of me, I can't find the movie cover of "The Implication" Dennis in that obvious fake mustache.

I'm not going to sit here and try to get inside the mind of a dog. I mean, that's God's work.

underrated post

Chemical Toilet is shit tier, Electric Dream Machine is much better

this scene actually made me really sad

the man was driven to write an entire musical (in hieroglyphs) for the woman he loves (obsesses over unhealthily). She rejects him, as she should. However, he continues his pursuit nonetheless.

I wish they would resolve this somehow, like she ACTUALLY gets married off to somebody and charlie just moves out of philly and the gang disappates. For the better, to be honest.

they are married in real life

i doubt they'd write her out of the show

this was literally the first result for "dennis the implication movie poster" in google, holy shit how retarded can you be PLEASE LEARN TO GOOGLE
they just need to finish the show

Always Dennis.

Eh, Denny pretty cool guy. Charismatic and doesn't afraid of anything.

You BITCH!

Looks like im rewatching the entire series for the third time lol

Dennis is my favourite.

Dennis is a bastard man.

>Early Dennis is a low-key functioning sociopath, quite easily able to manipulate women and others around him
>Late Dennis is 'DUDE WOMEN'S SEVERED HEADS IN FREEZERS LMAO'
I don't even want to use the word Flanderization but that's exactly what they did to every character in IASIP. For some reason, die hard Sunny fans will defend this because "they're doing it on purpose, they're supposed to get wackier/more neurotic/'jump the shark' each season" but in reality I think they had just written everything they possibly could for these characters by around Season 8 and are now just milking that money cow for all it's worth

>MY TOOLS.. I HAVE TO HAVE MY TOOOLS

C'mon, that's funny

It's obviously Mac, you bozos.

Crazy people don't get less crazy over time.

The first time, maybe. Now it's practically his main character trait.

charlie would work better as max i think

mac would be a warboy for sure

Btw Devito ruined the show