Benis

How can a small country with only 5.5 million population have such a success?

>best at racing
>best education system
>best programmers
>best memes
>best bants

I've been told it has something to do with "sisu". ITT I want people to give examples how this concept is manifested in daily life of Finns. Basically are there any noticeable differences in their way of thinking as compared to the rest of the world?

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/ira-kalb/finland-is-still-the-worl_b_10774930.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

finns are ubermensch

Yes, and I'd like to know their secret

No more of this shitty Reddit tier circlejerk. Finland sucks.

Frozen clay without any natural resources... imagine how cozy you can get with it

fake news

t. Sven behind finnish vpn
Oh, I forgot to mention in OP, "t." is also a Finnish meme. Finland best country confirmed

"t:" just means "terveisin" which would end a letter or a response. Practically means "best regards"

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as Finland, is in fact, Sweden/Finland, or as I've recently taken to calling it, Sweden plus Finland. Finland is not a country unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning Swedish system made useful by the Swedish religion, system of government and Fenno-Swede elite comprising a full country as defined by the UN.

Many Sup Forums posters interact with a modified version of the Swedish nation every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of Sweden which occupies Lapland and Österland is often called "Finland", and many of its citizens are not aware that it is basically the Swedish nation, developed by the Swedish Kings.

There really are Finns, and these people do live there, but they’re just a part of the country. Finns are the proletariat: the worker bees of the country that gather the resources and work in the businesses that Swedes run. The Finns are an essential part of the country, but useless by themselves; they can only function in the context of the Swedish system. Finns are normally used to do manual labor under Swedish supervision: the whole country is basically Sweden with Finns added, or Sweden-Finland. All the so-called "Finnish" accomplishments are really accomplishments of Sweden/Finland.

yeah I know, but somehow everyone uses "t." for "terveisin". Not "b.r" for "best regards", or "c." for "cordialement" or whatever. Just shows you how much influence Finns have over the internets

nice pasta, but I wanted some serious discussion about Finlan :DDD

best food also :DDDDD

Wow thank you Canada but our name is Denmark

also we are fashy

What is that?

Sopa de mammi

i wish more danes would post on here :(

Danes are subhumans

They're elves, obviously.

wish he was striding towards the camera

>good at a bunch of useless shit
hmmmm

here's more useless shit

No oil shekels or other such resources to cheat our way into success. Have to use human capital instead. Oh wait. Sparse population.

So overall I think we played our cards rather well.

wtf now I love Finland even more

Daily reminder that they are all finno-swedes

>best education system
>useless shit
flag checks out

Daily reminder that you are just indoctrinated forest finns in denial

Finns are bad at marketing themselves though. They need to learn the capitalist ways

huffingtonpost.com/ira-kalb/finland-is-still-the-worl_b_10774930.html

How is promiscuity a good thing?

i love camwhoring

whoops, wrong thread

No no, it's alright. I am girl and enjoyed your post.