The Office Episode Ideas

>itt anons suggest ideas/storylines for new episodes of the office

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TWzezWq7FkA
youtube.com/watch?v=PLp8pjqwlsc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Jim gets pissed as Dwight won't shut up about the difference between kino, films, movies, and flicks. Meanwhile, Pam gets blacked by the warehouse crew.

I've always liked the idea of there being like a 'diversity' meeting in the office, where the idea is that people try to learn about politically correct, racial sensitivity and whatnot, but Michael takes it over and makes it really offensive and racist. Maybe they could even crack jokes about some of the minority cast members.

But this is >2016, it could never happen

Jim, Pam and Andy die.

Sabre merges with Wernam Hog and jim falls in love with garrett

Dwit get ipad

>Pam creates some artificial conflict in her marriage to Jim.
>Kevin reveals he goes to remedial math classes for retarded people at the nearby community college despite originally being a normal but boring person at the beginning of the series with a family.
>Also, it's another Dwight is secretly but obviously not very secretly for the twentieth time a hilarious badass who fucks hot bitches when he's in his own element episode.
>nobody else does anything funny

What would really be funny wouold be if Michael had to sign this thing that he learned something from the meeting, but he signed it as daffy duck.

michael returns to the office and says "thats what she said" and jim looks at the camera for 22 minutes while dwight nods maniacally

During a business meeting, michael accidentally lets slip that he and jan are dating, even though they never slept together. Meanwhile, receptionist Pam becomes jealous of Phyllis' gratuitous Valentine's Day gifts.

This is a fun screencap but it would work better with
this image instead

After watching Toy Story 3 Michael give his toys to a little girl but he later regrets and ask her to give them back, just to steal them as she refuses.

youtube.com/watch?v=TWzezWq7FkA
youtube.com/watch?v=PLp8pjqwlsc

I can't believe they stole that user's idea

Michael joins Black Lives Matter

>haha I was just pretending to be retarded guise! XD

patrician version

This could be funny

>British humour

Pam and Jim take a break and Pam fucks the boom mic guy.

>I gave the toys to the girl less than 24 hours ago, so, technically, they were still mine.

michael saying "TRY MY GOOGIE GOOGIE" in front of kelly over and over for 20 minutes

>two seasons

>live in US
>channel is office US
>cant watch it
REEEEEEEEEEEE

As a joke Michael puts some of his cum in Pam's coffee and she unknowingly drinks it. Before he can reveal the surprise however circumstances occur which make him realise it was a really bad idea and would ruin his life if found out.

The rest of the episode is Michael's reactions to various setups and situations where he could make a really funny joke by revealing the truth but manages to avoid it in ways that make him seem weirder in the process.

Also, Dwight may or may not know.

I'd watch it.

>jim and pam share a moment, capping it off with a tender loving kiss
>cut to michael side eyeing the camera, mouth slightly agape
>"jim, can i see you in my office..."
>jim still slightly glowing, stares deep into pam's eyes, unwilling to pull his full attention away
>"sure."
>"have you... noticed anything different about Pam?"
>"Pam?"
>"yeah, like... her breath or her-"
>"her breath? michael what is this?"
>"did it seem... pregnant?"
>"okay, i'm going back to my desk."
>"okay, okay, just... be careful."
>Jim shakes his head while looking into the camera before leaving Michael's office
>Michael sits at his desk with a tormented look on his face

GENIUS

Good post

I friggin love you guys

Jim shows up to work looking like this and it inspires Michael to have all the other office guys try and get in shape as he feels emasculated. Kevin eventually has a heart attack and he has to deal with corporate over it.

chip chipperson becomes regional manager

>Pam announces to the office if anyone's seen what happened to her mug
>Michael visibly nervous steps out of his personal office
>"Pam what do you mean?"
>"Someone took my coffee mug"
>I'm sure it'll came...I mean come...I mean be back"
>Michael what did you do with my mug
>Goes on from there.

>End of the episode Creeds sitting with the camera, holding the mug.
>"I lost mine so I just took the first one I saw, everything here belongs to everyone anyways"
>Takes sip
>"it's gone cold...and someone came in it"
>Takes sip
>End

That's enough to make a man kek.

Big Bazooper crossover

Crossover with Parks & Rec.

>dwight storms into Michael's office
>"whoa, whoa, dwight, what's the-
>"Michael! What is this?"
>Dwight displays a coffee creamer carton, accusingly at Michael
>Michael's mouth goes slightly agape before closing up as his demeaner changes to a poor impression of aloofness
>"I don't know, is that your homemade beet juice?"
>"No, Michael! It's a carton of coffee creamer. The same brand that you've been using to store your semen sample in when you realized you wanted to freeze it while you're still at your peak fertility!"
>Michael indignantly: No! It's- wait! How did you know I've been doing that?
>"I know everything you do, Michael."
>Dwight smiles devilishly into the camera
>"Anyways, leave your samples out of the break room refrigerator. I mean, I could tell the difference, obviously. But, some of the dunces we work with... The viscosity alone is-
>Michael in a shouted whisper: Okay, okay! Just give it to me. And don't tell anyone!
>Dwight turning towards the door: Yeah, yeah. It's not like I haven't hidden worse things in the office.
>"W-wait."
>Dwight turns back right before opening the door
>"Does anyone else, know?"
>"No, although Meridith has had the strangest grin on her face all morning."
>Cut to Meridith pulling her coffee mug from her face revealing an ear to ear smile
>"Anything else?"
>"No just, go."
>Michael views Pam at her desk through his office blinds. She's going through her routine with a giant milk mustache stained above her upper lip.
>Michael bites his lips anxiously while giving a side glance towards the camera
>END OF ACT I

Was Dwight lowkey the most based character on the show?
He had his own farm, had alot of basic knowledge, was cucking andy and had the best hobbies.

Emily Blunt joins the cast as Pam's (Jenna Fischer) direct superior.

This.

Holy shit...

You're pretty clever user

The entire office takes turns beating the shit out of Kelly and the fat kid from hot tub time machine for cutting in line during pretzel day

Paul Feig is introduced as an MTF tranny that kills himself by the end of the episode.

>Michael puts some of his cum
Now I'm wondering where he put the rest

I'd watch

angela and pam rub their bare breasts together for 22 minutes and 41 seconds