Why can't liberals ever fess up and admit the true problem instead of blaming lifeless pieces of metal?

why can't liberals ever fess up and admit the true problem instead of blaming lifeless pieces of metal?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nEk3b38UVP4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

But I'm Liberal and Islam is the problem. Fuck muslims.

lol america

>implying minorities aren't the problem

you're not a liberal, you're a shill pretending to be a liberal

Because they've been trained to never blame non-whites. Ever.

>because if it was an illegal gun the murders would have been better

ISIS, if you're reading this, can you please start slaughtering the Jews? Just go into any (((news))) office and start shooting. It's cool and all you decided to murder a bunch of peter-puffing Redditors, but you've still got a lot of work to do...

Let them ban guns. Keep yours illegally, when everyone is fucked up to the balls, except you, because you kept your guns, it ends there, if they want it so bad give it to them.

Liberals: We love everybody and everybody loves us back
(BRB. Building a wall.)

Fucking liberals

He also had a bomb you jackasses, which was illegal last time I checked

Liberals are guilty of treason most of the time. Summary execution is the most efficient way to deal with constitution breaking jews and leftists.

>unfounded
holy shit

didn't they do that at Charlie Hebdo?

Oligarchs reaching for uncontested control.

Same reason gun nuts toss life and logic out of the window to protect their hobbies: They're blind as fuck.

They can try, but they can't have that large of a security force at their mansions. No military will defend some fat rich jew.

I'm beyond fucking mad

Implying the tension that DRUMPF created amongst illegal immigrants, religious groups was not one of the factors caused for tensions in the US to be high. Not even that, but the 2nd Amendment makes it so much more easier for people to get their hands on assault rifle with 30 hard styled tip round magazine. It's time to scrap 2nd amendment once and for all.

>gunfags ignore the flow of money from the NRA going directly to decision makers in order to keep gun control out of the question

lol figures

They will for $ and security.

>MUH NRA

Civilians shouldn't be able to own military grade weapons.

First time on the internet is it?

>why can't liberals ever fess up and admit the true problem instead of blaming lifeless pieces of metal?
Or they know what they are doing. Let no tragedy go to waste to further their agenda.

but assault rifles are already banned

I checked in with the usual SJW haunts.

All I see is walls and walls of;

>Trump must be stopped!
>Islamaphobia must be stopped!
>White Christian Maniacs must be stopped!
>The republicans have blood on their hands!
>If we had gun control this wouldn't happen!

All ignoring that he was an Afghan Muslim Drmocrat Voter and that gun laws didn't prevent his brethren from undertaking Paris.

If they fessed up and admitted then would they still be liberals?
Pathological insistence on being "correct" is the raison d'ĂȘtre of modern liberals.

Terrorists are totally law-abiding citizens.

>"Hey, Ahmed, guns are illegal here."

>"Okay! Guess I won't try to kill you infidels!"

Someone break it down for me. Do we know where he bought is weapon from yet as well as if it was fully automatic or not?

Then we'll kill them too. We will target their families for their treason and betrayal.

The praetorians behaved like greedy animals too, and what did that get them? They destroyed Rome, and eventually their gold became borderline worthless and there was nothing to buy.

Because these people's are just tools to use in order to enact their tyrannical ideology.
>Import Muslims that will fuck shit up so people demand government to keep them safe and willingly relinquish

Liberals fall for it hook line and sinker for gun rights and neocons fall for it hook line and center for our 5th and 4th amendment rights as well as retarded foreign policy schemes.
And liberals want to undermine the 1st amendment to squash political dissent under the false guise of gate speech.

People need to stop falling for such obvious traps

Where are you so I can find you and murder you you fucking traitor.

>Let them ban guns. Keep yours illegally

thats the idea of the ban to begin with, to kill off minorities

>Import Muslims that will fuck shit up so people demand government to keep them safe and willingly relinquish their legal protection of their rights*

>Civilians shouldn't be able to own military grade weapons.

why not? there isn't much difference

>NRA'S SICK JIHAD

Just vote Trump. It's too late to disagree.

>the people
They knew damn well what the future could hold.

liberals legitimately believe that merely owning/holding a gun makes people go crazy and shoot people.

Re-listen to obama's speech. That's basically what he said, since he said he didn't know if religion was a motivator, but that the gun was.

in the future well have lasers mounted on automated drones and biological weapons capable of killing billions i guess civilians should have access to those too right?

>civilians

Would you prefer some jewish parasite controls them then?

Reported for intolerance towards our cultural liberators!

>muh assault rifle
The Virginia tech dude is #2 and he did it with a couple of pistols.

In the future? Bruh those things exist already

I'm an ausfag and I'm glad we don't have guns but I still lol heartily when I see lefties blaming guns instead of blacks and/or muslims.

It's not that guns create a violent society, it's just the fucking dumb asses who can get their hands on it, being any race that isn't white really.

Not a day goes by where I don't appreciate the fact I don't have to worry about the abbo guy in the street cursing anyone who walks past him might have a gun.

>liberals legitimately believe that merely owning/holding a gun makes people go crazy and shoot people.

That is erroneous; many, if not most liberals legitimately know that culturally enrichment will gradually increase violent crime, even if that's heavily repressed in the back of their heads because thoughtcrime. With that information in consideration, they deliberately use the red herring fallacy in an attempt at distracting from the real issue, blaming it on "guns" in the process, because that's an "acceptable target".

That is, liberals are not THAT retarded; what they actual are is useful idiots who are partaking in the deliberate promotion of their literal extinction such as by defending cultural enrichment or facilitating the disarmament of the American population (to make the US White population's submission much easier).

*actually are

>small arms are weapons of mass destruction
YLYL thread?

I'm curious as to what liberals think background checks actually are.

>France has strict gun control
>all it's surrounding nations have the same strict gun control
>130 people die in bataclan
>later 50 people die in America
>gun control will stop it!

don't you need guns to kill abos and emus?

Because they've already invested too much in the "Islam isn't the problem" narrative. To go back on it now would be irrecoverably hypocritical. They'd still be pushing for gun control during a literal full scale invasion by a foreign power at this point; they have no choice.

We will never know.
They're just that fucking dense I guess.

yet they still manage to name the problem rather than "shilling" anything you actually disagree with them on.

I swear half the people on here are clinically retarded.

they are trolls

>ban AR-15
>he kills ONLY 20-30 people with handguns

or just blows the club up... who knows

I just donated $50 to the NRA

As bad as Orlando massacre is, it is not the most deadly in American history. On December 29, 1890, the US Calvary massacred nearly 200 Lakota Indians many of them women and children. On a January day in 1863, the massacre of 253 Shoshone Indians, many women and children, took place at Bear River. I suppose Orlando might be the biggest massacre by a lone gunman or the biggest in modern times, but not the biggest in the entire US history.

>Why does any civilian need an assault rifle? What possible use could it have?

A semi-automatic rifle, like the AR-15, is an ideal firearm in a fight against violent, organized groups, especially government tyranny. There's a reason it's called the 21st century musket.

>That's ridiculous. We live in a liberal democracy of laws. We ARE the government, and your fear of tyranny is completely unfounded

Ignoring the genocides and crimes of other governments, deranged spree killers like those in the news recently have nothing on Uncle Sam.

Ludlow Massacre: 19 killed
Columbine Mine: 6 machine gunned down
Haymarket Affair: 11
Hanapepe: 20
Lattimer: 19
Bay View: 7
Ponce: 19
Brazos River: 26
Bloody Island: 60 - 100
Harney: 86
Mountain Meadows: 100 - 140
Bad Axe: 150
Colorado River: 140
Sacramento River: 120 - 200
Bridge Gulch: 150
Bear River: 280
Sand Creek: 160
Marias: 173
Wounded Knee: 250

That's just a sample of massacres committed against often unarmed non-soldiers, men, women, and children, by the government, not including any of the many killings from the Civil War. Then on top of that you have countless massacres from other things like labor disputes, lynchings, or race or religious riots. The United States is a bloody country, it always has been and it probably always will be. Shit hits the fan more often than many of us would like to admit, and when that happens you'll want an AR-15 and probably some buddies with them too.

It's just hyperbole to push a narrative.

>The muslim didn't do that much America has done far worse

I bet you think you're actually not just another extension of leftist subversives.

>a single shooter is equivalent to an attack by an army
wew

>amari king
>white

the brown was a security guard. there was no way for Omar not to have access to guns.

Blame the weapon; not the killer

> liberal logic

in bizarro world:

>thanks NRA
>because of your continued support of an assault rifle ban, terrorists like this lunatic can STILL buy materials from a hardware store and perpetrate the worst mass bombing in US history

Is this the 21st century Talmud?

Same reason they won't talk about the other shooters

THE GUN MADE HIM WANT TO KILL GAY PEOPLE
DON'T YOU GUN NUTS UNDERSTAND?

>literally calls in a pledge of allegiance to ISIS
>"lets blame the NRA"

going against ISIS would mean acknowleding Assad is legitimate and Obama's boys are jihadi terrorists, and they can't do that. not while some of the most influential and rich neocons warmongers are still pushing for invasion so Israel can landgrab Golan Heights to steal the oil from under Assad's feet.

>if you would just ban guns muslims couldn't commit mass shootings!
>if you would just ban free speech, you would never offend a muslim!
>if you would just ban your daughters from going outside, they would stop being raped!

Can you target Celebs too please. Leave James Woods alone.

Someone get Trump on this, media being dishonest again.

SHALL

>Columbine happened right in the heart of the last assault weapons ban

I fucking love librul logic.

>Minority commits a heinous crime
>"Hey guys, I have an idea! Lets blame EVERYONE ELSE except the person responsible!"

Fuck these fucking assholes. When can we begin the great liberal purge of our time?

Straight White America is to blame for a muslim brown slaughtering dozens of LGBT
-progressives

Liberals are doing ISIS' work for them.

Because they and their beliefs and ideals are retarded and constantly get proven but they just double down. Like cnn still calling him a gunman not a terrorist. They're autists.

They're not autists; they're collaborationists.

all those RED LETTERS sure put the fear in me

Why?

yea he would of never been able to do that unless he had an ar-15. are these people retarded?

hahahahaha ebin

True yeah pretty much

lol America

Reminder that Shaun White writes for them

Reality does not have a belief system. No amount of libruls screaming buzzwords into the void can change reality. We will win because it is inevitable, Muslims will do our work in converting the centrists to our side for us.

Libruls are fighting human nature, they can't possibly win.

How in the utter fuck can this be considered news? It's one giant opinion piece.

Daily News is the most liberal, far left fascist magazine out there

Literal garbage propaganda

youtube.com/watch?v=nEk3b38UVP4

Not a single mention of ISIS.

This leftiecraziness is driving away moderate leftfags.

You are absolutely right. Liberals are basically evolutionary flatulence on their way out.

They may leave a bad smell, but it will very rapidly dissipate in the sands of time.

>Banning guns will fix everything

Sure dude, I mean look at Ciudad Juarez, total gun ban.

99.9% of gun owners did not kill somebody today and don't plan to in their lifetime, but go ahead and blame an inanimate object and not the Muslim behind it

As a certified Gun Whisperer I can assure you that guns are the true problem. I have experienced over a hundred situations where the gun was trained to kill indiscriminately and most of them had to be put down because we could not rehabilitate them.

Dude had a bomb vest. He would have gotten a rifle anyway.

Thank you for your service.

>protecting a constitutional right
>wrong
pick 1

Damn, I've been browsing pol a long time and this is the most savage thing I've ever seen. Leave Jap bro alone :(