It's a woman from your country :)

Apathetic. Burn coal, pay the toll.

I don't see why he should care; she's a cow lmao

>older woman
>disgusting tatoos
>guy looks much younger
>babby looks fine
>probably caribbean
Looks like a sex tourist got pregnant, and went back a year or so later to take a picture with the baby-daddy. Absolutely disgusting.

>Ugly Tattoos and fat as fatass

Nothing of value was lost

you are being duped into a race war when their is a holy one happening before your eyes.

Seems like a happy-go-lucky hard working guy who is married to an attention whore.

Happy, niggers are purifying our race for us. Because the type of woman who would get themselves impregnated by one (trailer trash, landwhales, drug addicts), are better off not producing white children. By the end of this transition period, whites will be dramatically smaller in number, but even higher in quality. That's fewer people we have to fit on the escape ship to Mars.

Judging by the sleeve and full leg piece tattoos, this was her fate. So why should I give a shit?

Have you never seen white trash before?

Or she got in trouble with the law, joined Greenpeace to start her life over, and had a mistake with a nigger inhabitant of the village she was staying in/helping.

She ruined herself with ink and she probably smokes a pack a day. I'm good.

No strong feelings one way or another, slight amusement over the fact that people can obsess over something so pointless.
Slight sadness that they'll just whine about this instead of dealing with real problems.

Meh, I'm black and my wife is white. I know plenty of other black/white couples who are perfectly well adjusted.