South Park Series Finale Thread

South Park Review
youtube.com/watch?v=rN09sjkf4Rw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=71ZwZfE0k6Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If you watch south park rethink your life you faggots, you should be watching real /cartoonkino/ like The Simpsons or Totally spies reruns.

If you come to this website and think your opinion matters rethink your life fatass

Why does Butters live in Hawaii?

And why is Stan in California?

here you go, OP

Yeah my fucking opinion matters more then yours you fucking nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=71ZwZfE0k6Q

now THIS is reviewkino

Butters is a native Hawaiian. Stan probably just settled in CA after college or something.

Remember when South Park was kino?

I would watch this.

I thought the final climax with Gerald and the Danish Troll on the bridge was going to parody Han Solo's Death.

Thanks for spoiling that, you peace of shit.

Assuming this isn't bait, You should have known that by now given how long it's been out.

why isn't kenny in that picture?

I watched it without realizing it was the series finale. It was a decent episode, but disappointing for a series finale. Probably for the best, though - I only watch it because there are no other shows I know of that I can stand going on right now, so it's basically a time killer. A mediocre one I don't get much pleasure from anymore at that.

Probably for the best, though - Stone and Parker have demonstrated they can do bigger and better things with The Book of Mormon and Team America, so I hope they do.

When the hell is Rick and Morty starting up again?

but the series isn't ending

Really disappointing season, getting bored with this continual story stuff.

He's dead

wait is he really? i haven't been watching this season but now that you mention it, from the clips i've seen he hasn't been there at all.

>series
series = seasons in britbongish

isn't the episode's title hinting that this will be the last serialized episode?

damn i dont like the new cartman and that all seasons are connected.

had good moments but overall it was a bad season. Love Cartman's new attitude and his relationship with Heidi, I hope he gets over Butters' autistic redpill shit.
They've proven they can do continuity well, seasons 18 and 19 were kino. They just fucked up really bad this time because the plot got too convoluted and they relied too much on the belief that Trump would lose

Honestly I thought the continuity arcs worked really well last season, but this year it was just dumb.

Yes.
I laughed throughout, which is all you can really ask for.

Yeah, while I didn't like the season overall, some episodes were great, and this one was definitely one of them. It probably helped that member berries only had like a second of screen time, I dislike them

likewise :^)

He is in the show but moved to a background character, mostly in Butters right wing wiener squad

Great job OP. keep it up