There was an empty seat at the Peep residence Christmas dinner table today

There was an empty seat at the Peep residence Christmas dinner table today.

who?

Peep, not pepe. Although he went as both

I'm sorry I couldn't make it Mrs. Lil Peep's Mom, but I was busy not overdosing on recreational drugs.

his mom is hot

Peep isn't actually his name

>those book titles
makes me wanna laugh

shuttup yes it is

Ruh roh

>the Peep residence

fucked up

*dies first*

gatim

a junkie dies
no one cries
play stupid game
win stupid prize

I cried though

you're no one

>being this retarded
Peep was a spoiled brat faking being "depressed" wahhh my life sucks i do cocaine, give me a fucking break, sick of richfags pretending to have actually felt one bit of real pain

It's not just the rich. It's all millennials.

Their grandfathers fought in war and had to come back and run companies, build families, rebuild the country. But these spoiled brats are somehow "depressed", somehow suffering.

This is such a retarded argument.
Meme pepe is an idiot, no doubt here. But following you reasoning then even the grandfathers were spoiled brats seen of WWI was way worse and the US was still A-OK confronting it with the rest of europe who was destroyed
>You think you had it hard? We fought a war and we didn't even have a house when we came back
Take this neo con boomer amerimutt logic out of here.

>Guy born to ivy league parents and 10/10 aesthetics, wealth and an excess of hot girls having sex with him

wow i feel so bad for him poor guy oh my god WOW

if you rich you do not feel pain hurrrrr, only poor people suffer hurrr durrrrrr

*breathes in*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
fuck that faggot

What's the matter, did you forget to take your (((depression medicine))) today?

this kind of attitude isn't gonna help you at all in life dude :/

No that isn't what im saying although im aware my comment implyed that, what im trying to say is that i have no respect for spoiled kid from the suburbs who fakes being depressed to make money off of the "emo" scene or whatever bullshit label they gave it, and whose own brother admitted "lil peep" was just an image, and peep was actually really happy

ok, I agree with you then

really? :( darn...how about you get two shotgun wounds to the head for christmas you ugly fucking faggot virgin nigger

im rich and sad but unlike this bitch i stay home, be a decent son for my parents, have a job and spent my thousands of dollars on web strippers

>Gus in his personal life was the same as Lil Peeps media persona

i hope you feel better man :(

Die Nigger decay in the fucking dirt faggot fucking fruit die bitch

i mean he still had face tats and was a drug addict

Peep died at 21. He was early Gen Z, late Millenial. His grandparents never fought in the war, possibly the Vietnam War or maybe the Korean War. His parents were Gen X. You're off on that one.

the best post on Sup Forums

He’s not dead. He’s chillin On a island with you bitch and a bottle and a pocket full of numbers.

Why does he sing in a californian accent

post more mommy peep

death to tripfags

is that from something

anyone else unironically like lil peep? i was expecting another mumble rapper but his stuff is good like nirvana trap

lmao ive been justifying my irrational fears with this lately

& i love peep & a few other gbc members