I can't find SIno thread. Here it is. Someone else post the resources

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t00coxHaA9E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

1st for Taiwan is the best country

What's this? A girl sent it to me, together with some other stuff

looks japanese

banana flavored snack made from sorghum

Well there's japanese text on the bottom, but everything else is in traditional chinese. The ingredients and the company's address is in chinese for example. Also she's taiwanese.

Interesting, thanks m8

they do it frecuently because made in Japan is good bland for them

Yeah, she told me before that they think japanese products are of high quality

Yamato won again

Taiwan is a province

goddammit i went to bed last night and the general died again it looks like.
it did so well last week by reaching the cap at least once

it's been too long since the real chinese abandoned the thread

just us annoying yellow fever losers now

heh...sino...yes no..make up your mind...heh

if we keep posting they might come back. it's still pretty early in china at the moment.
but of course, what is there to talk about.
bist du denn der Fuß-Freund?

>bist du denn der Fuß-Freund?

nono looks so different when she's not using that one particular angle

still gonna try to buy her new photobook when i go back to taiwan next month

>nono looks so different when she's not using that one particular angle
yup

I heard if you pass HSK 4 then the PSB will issue you a Z Visa and Xi will personally congratulate you by giving you a Chinese gf.

but he can't grant taiwanese gf's

He can after he rolls tanks into downtown Tapei

What was the best dynasty/ government of China?

But getting a z visa is easy. If you have bachelors + TEFL (to get automatic B permit) u can easily get a job teaching a real subject as sole instructor of record.

Ma Ying-Jeou

Tang obviously because du fu is best poet all eras all styles

If we had degrees do you think we'd be hanging out on Sup Forums like losers?

I mean, I do.

I believe in your ability to succeed!!

becoming an english teacher in china is literally the pinnacle of a loser certificate

Why aren't you in China right now user!

Because my calculus teaching job doesn't start until mid august.

>"calculus" "teaching" "job"

Wow teaching calculus sounds hard you should just teach English.

But much 210k rmb per annum in tier 4 city

>shitting away in a tier4 for 17.5 a month

I don't know why anyone who actually has a good education would go to China.

I'm going because I like shitting in a trench, putting spice on everything, and fulfilling colonial ambitions by failing chinese in math class

Good luck over there. Be sure to keep us updated!

How old are you? I got my bachelors and kind of want to do that but I'm only 20 so it seems weird to teach

You finished your bachelors in 2 years?

I am 23.

Cringe worthy you dorky fuckin faggot. Chink sluts don't like whites anymore. They're rich now. Go shit up some other country like SEA or Japan faggot

alri chang?

How is Vancouver this time of year li zhuangsui? Fact of the matter is that even ultra wealthy sheng nu on the coast prefer whitey.

Haha, this isn't 2011 fat fuck. All whites are looked at as losers, rapists, pedos, HIV drug addicts, or smelly backpacking English teachers living paycheck to paycheck. Go to any university in the West, you'll see all the hot chink girls with rich chinese boyfriends. It'll be even worse in China fatty. Have fun riding the bus or subway as rich chinese are driving luxury cars all around you with their brand new iphones, laughing at what a fucking loser you are.

You're sounding pretty defensive qiang daoli. Did some inclement weather make you uncomfortable? I know y'all aren't very well suited for weather extremes.

t. ping pong ling long

>posts some half mutt getting fucked
>this is somehow meant to be provocative

it will probably work, look how easily rustled the Chinamen was.

Gotta wonder if his sister brought some white boyfriends home or something. He is almost TOO butthurt for there not to be an issue behind it.

Maybe a small penis?
rejected by women?
who knows, but he certainly is butthurt.

我最喜欢中国菜是炒鸡蛋和西红柿,炒猪肉和米饭
你呢?

youtube.com/watch?v=t00coxHaA9E

Yeah, I skipped 2 grades in high school

For those of you who have been to China and needed a medical exam for your residence permit, how much did you pay?

like 200 usd
where do you live?

what a nice and pleasant cooking show

UK and going to Hangzhou
Some people that are also going to China with me but not to the same university have said don't bother doing it here because the PSB or whoever gives you the residency permit won't accept the foreign test results and you'll have to do another one when you're there
It's like £100 to get one done here and I don't want to spend that here and get told I need to spend another £100-£200 once I'm there to get it done again

I want to go to China but I'm REALLY scared of needles, do they need blood?

Yes
I'm not a big fan of needles and have never been a big fan, but I've found that donating blood has helped me a bit

You only need a medical test if you're going to study there for 6 months or more or going to work. There might be some obscure visa classes that also require medical exams, but for tourists you don't need one, you just need to tick the box that says "I'm not insane" and "I'm not a public security risk" on the visa application

ugly

bump

Also the women were
T
H
I
C
K

Sino

80 USD or so. I went with my school. You can get it in America, but in my case no clinic I visited had any idea what to do with the form I downloaded, and my insurance pretty much laughed in my face when I asked them about covering it.

Good user

>we wuzn't chinkz

How much of a self-hater do you have to be?
He's straight from the Chinese countryside.

It's like Wong protesting to bring back the British when he wasn't even alive during British rule.

What the fuck is wrong with HK's youth? I dislike the CCP, but I'm not someone who claims I'm Canadian because America's government is shit

>implying you wouldn't fuck that pussy

>8.1% growth in China according to private figures

I don't know. I guess HK felt like it was better than the rest of China for a long time, and now they aren't.

didn't think anyone could make that haircut look hot...

eli5

And that's why I support HK's government crushing the independence movement.

I can support democracy and human rights. But self-hate and denying your own history? Defining yourself as "Not them"? That's pathetic

r/china bans you for using the term "sexpat"
lol

Official Chinese figures have consistently underreported growth since mid-2016. It's weird

Even our own Federal Reserve says they are underreporting.

well it's an insulting term, of course they should ban

lmao sexpat

t.serpentza

Looks like they been found out lol

>Taiwan is a province
You're a province Lee Kuan Yew

I find this hard to believe. There's zero benefits to making yourself look worse.

This guy has done a lot of work to make all foreigners look like shitheads.

That kitten looks so grumpy and annoyed

Yeah, I wonder why

ching chong badda bing badda boom, you dig

>china has an average IQ of 105
>is complete chaos anyways
Interesting

I want to tittyfuck her right now

月薪 0

Eddie Leung is a ccp mole
Just gonna make it easier to round up and shoot the fuckers dead when resurrection day comes and he starts mobilizing them as one big group

>tfw no qt to cuddle with
>tfw no cat to cuddle with either

Just post feet man

But I don't like feet

I'll see if I can find anything though

That's the right attitude

Good pic

shit's tasty eventhough will give you cancer, will eat everyday/10

Where do you download all that shit anyway
Bet you save them all one by one

Continued

Got a couple more, might post later

Is it supposed to taste like shrimps or why is there a shrimp on it?

Flickr, I found a program that can download entire albums so I just copy paste the url and chose the download destination and it automatically downloads the highest resolution available
I have like 105gb or something

Cont.