Shall we settle this once and for all? Who have the most plastic, degenerate, useless piece of shit fans...

Shall we settle this once and for all? Who have the most plastic, degenerate, useless piece of shit fans? I think the answer is obvious.

>pic related.

>implying you're scared

>arsenal fans
>plastic
I don't think you know the meaning of the word, but nice try making a thread with big buzzwords you heard on 4chinz

fucking lol if you believe this

Real Madrid is the only answer. No other club comes close.

>most plastic, degenerate, useless piece of shit fans?

That's not St. Pauli in your picture

Arsenal and Madrid are level IMO

in england the most plastic fanbase is manchester united

worldwide its maybe chelsea, madrid, barca or united

Arsenal fans are entitled and deluded, but at least they stick with their shitty club despite them not winning anything relevant in over 10 years. Real Madrid are pretty much the definition of a plastic club, Raul was one of Madrid's most important players ever and Schalke gave him a better send-off than Real Madrid after he spent a couple of years there. If you think that Arsenal or any other club comes close then you're just ignorant.

That's not PSG though

United clearly has the most plastic fanbase

>being this butthurt about a perennially mediocre club that happens to have a large foreign fanbase because it invested in that early

/thread

Madrid
United

These are your only two options. Arsenal are pathetic, don't get me wrong, but they're not plastic.

Plymouth Argyle

here on Sup Forums it's probably ManUtd

Dinamo Zagreb's "Fag Blue Boys" have a collective IQ of 63.

United and Real
no contest

t. Arsenal support who is also a nigger

Disregarded

t. africa

Arsenal are plastic in that their foreign fans in particular choose them to avoid being labeled plastic. Because they're good enough to support and have a chance at winning something/are always until now in the UCL, but bad enough that they won't be labeled as band wagoners. They're as reddit as it gets

I know you're not old enough to remember it but Arsenal used to be very good, most of the foreign fans started supporting them back then.

People bandwagon this club for the "passion", which is even worse, because they're trying to avoid being called bandwagon that way, because they think the lack of domestic success and the YNWA gives them a plastic pass.

That isn't Liverpool my friend

Yea I remember, what's your point?

sounders

implying anyone cares enough about MLELS to regard them

>taking australians posts seriously

rookie mistake kiddo

>Supporting a team that hasn't won the league for 13 years
>Plastic