Why isn't she in jail?

Why isn't she in jail?

Other urls found in this thread:

vanityfair.com/news/business/2014/03/du-pont-heir-gets-probation-for-raping-3-year-old-daughter
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why isn't Kaitlin in jail

Why isnt she on my dick

she did not do anything wrong

the police said she didn't break any laws.

Her actions literally killed someone

Was the guy driving the other car visually impaired or something?

poor shop

well they're still investigating. the police went from "it's her fault" to "it's not her fault" so things can still happen. but with all that money i'm sure she can get things done in her favor.

maybe the third vehicle that made venus stop gets involved.

Why isn't she on my face?

Why isn't Barbara Bush in jail?

Seems like negligence on the other driver's part.

I mean how do you not see a big ass Sequioa in the middle of your path in mid day and also make no attempt to stop in your Hyundai only going 25mph?

Spoiler: The answer is Floridian old people.

she dindu nuffin she a good boy

If you follow all traffic laws and someone dies its not a crime. A tragedy yes but not a criminal offense. Bruce jenner on the other hand would be in jail if he wasnt rich

>literally

She

What happened catch me up plz

If it wasn't vehicular manslaughter, it's not a criminal offense most likely

>Caitlyn Jenner says she'll never go into an in-depth conversation about the surgery that removed her penis because to ask a transgender person about the procedure is flat out inappropriate
How is it a big deal? I think its a valid question. If being trans is acceptable the curiosity should be too

In America, people rarely go to prison for fatal traffic accidents unless it can be established beyond a reasonable doubt that they were acting completely reckless (drving under the influence, going excessively fast, texting etc)

you can see from the video it was the daft old cow's fault, not venus'. she should not have been travelling at that speed when there was someone waiting in the intersection to cross the road

Old people ran their tiny Hyundai into a big ass SUV.

I think its a privacy thing. But that doesnt apply to bruce because he literally went on magazine covers and tv shows to talk about it for months. I guess in his mind its inappropriate if he doesnt get money

So suicide then?

The investigators have literally said it actually wasn't her fault. They were wrong at first. I feel so bad for her, it sucks that the first impression is going to be what sticks, even though it's not the truth.

thiccness is jail exempt

All of these. Old fucks literally killed themselves because they just plowed straight ahead because their light was green completely ignoring the obvious compromising conditions in the intersection.

Da booty be like whoa

>300x237
You are the one that should be in jail

Serena Williams needs to train tennis on my lap

>yfw u imagesearch this and that result on deviantart

BLACK GODDESS

Can you not get arrested for gross incompetence in America or would the whole country be in jail haha

So did Bruce Jenner's -- whatever happened with that?

Venus entered the intersection on a green, turning left. it changed to red before she could go, and some daft cunts t-boned her and one killed themself.

I only know this because I wanted to post about Venus slaughtering someone, but didn't want to look like a baboon

begs for attention 24/7, calling media to cover him, putting himself in spotlight whenever he can, making his sexual issues a way to make money --- then thinks he can tell people not to be curious about this very shit.
Fuck that.
What a joke.

is this the famous british """banter""" i've heard so much about?

just a joke lad

Just be grateful she's not in a morgue
#handsupdontshoot

bcause she's rich

>rich
>women
>jail

lol

She dindu nuffin

She is though. This pic is hot off the presses.

the human mind is the only jail there is

>he doesn't know being rich and famous puts you above the law

other than the odd sacrificial lamb like Bernie Maddoff, rich people don't go to jail

He. Fuck you.

why isn't he in jail?

This is true (although Venus was actually innocent)
vanityfair.com/news/business/2014/03/du-pont-heir-gets-probation-for-raping-3-year-old-daughter
Keep in mind there are (poor) guys doing 25+ years for being caught with a couple of ounces of meth or crack. Our "justice" system is an absolute piece of shit.

r-r-race mixing is bad... right guys? I only pretend to like black girls

t. OJ

Talked to Lex last week. He's earning his freedom by teaching niggers how to read. He'll be out within a year.

>He'll be out within a year

Not if they need to pass a reading test first. He'll be in longer than Brooks.

Yeah, I mean did xe get to keep it in case xe has second thoughts. Could they reattach it?