He did it, the absolute madman

He did it, the absolute madman.

In every movie, story, fairytale, and children's song about the rise of a fascist oppressive government the government is thrust to power by faking a tragedy that they themselves are behind.

Trump is behind the Orlando shooting. He's spent the whole day congratulating himself about being right. The Orlando LGBT community is throwing their support behind Trump.

How did he do it? Was it worth it?

Thinking intensifies.

He was more right than you think

>Orlando Killer Worked For Company Transporting Illegal Immigrants Inside US; Was Interviewed By FBI 3 Times

This post has convinced me to wholeheartedly support another candidate who has suspended his campaign.

>yfw the shooter was a registered Democrat

I really believe that he did this.

His campaign is based on fear and creating the illusion of having a common enemy. What better to bring people to him than by so forcibly tearing the left apart? There's no right answer for the left. They either side with Muslims or they side with gays. Trump is siding with the gays, and when Hillary takes a flippy-floppy non-condemning approach the gays will flock to trump. Then everyone who isn't homophobic will have to flock to trump.

It's the perfect plot. How many more will he carry out?

My prediction is that the next one will be at one of his own rallies. A bunch of "sleeper cells" actually under the command of trump himself are suddenly going to start attacking valuable liberal and conservative targets. Basically ensuring his victory.

It's a game of chess, and he's sacrificing the pawns.

(((Schultz)))

>Trump is behind the Orlando shooting

proof, other candidates have closer ties to the organizations capable of pulling this off and while I won't discount trump's influence with media they sure do a good job of pretending to hate him

>His campaign is based on fear and creating the illusion of having a common enemy.

thats everybody's campaign for the last 10k years

The difference for today is that trump has a distinct group he can villainize to garner support.

What could Hillary do? Have an oil ceo shoot a secretary? That's not scary.

>children's song about the rise of a fascist oppressive government the government is thrust to power by faking a tragedy that they themselves are behind

name one children's song that fits this description

>Hi, my name is user and I'm too autistic to recognize hyperbole

What was Trump right about user?

You are a retard.

>yfw now they'll be sure to switch to republican before they jihad

its an important issue facing the country

hillary wants to go full retard

wow its another completely made up story, lets not even quote him and lets insert a smarmy picture which isn't even related

How about this headline instead

TRUMP WAS RIGHT ABOUT MUSLIM TERRORISTS

and the accompanying picture is 50 dead gays in a nightclub

Well... it's not really a hyperbole if you can't even name one.

That's just called "fabrication".

>The difference for today is that trump has a distinct group he can villainize to garner support.
You mean the group that's declared war on us and are trying to destroy our civilization?

>the orlando lbgt community is backing Trump

u wut?

Yes that group. I didn't say the villianization wasn't 100% justified. It is. Unlike the groups Hillary can villianize. That's my point.

I didn't read the story. But that doesn't mean trump wasn't behind this and isn't sitting in bed right now eating coco puffs and watching his meticulously planned scheme fall into place.

So what is your point? That Trump is using a 100% legitimate threat against his people, to convince his people to be vigilant and proactive in protecting them against this threat, and.....this is bad?

Do you have any proof that Trump was behind this?

Are there any links, however tenuous, of Omar Mateen to Donald Trump?

Florida is a swing state so I'm thinking maybe it was worth it.

any rational thinking person saw this coming, Trump just had the balls to say it.

Here ill do it right now.

>Sometime soon another Muslim will kill others because their religion commands them to...

screen cap it you need to.

It's not 100% legitimate if he is behind the attack. Muslims are bad. But pretending to be a Muslim crusader for political gain is tyranny.

Common sense.

>

>Was it worth it?
a couple less asshole plungers? I see it as worth it.

There are always Barbarians at the gate, but when society starts to deny they are barbarians, become all PC and let them in, then we have problems.

People refuse to face reality because its discriminatory.

Common sense would say that this was a Islamic terrorist attack like the hundred + others there have been

Could this change Arizona from blue to red or is Vegas still too far gone?

Okay so you admit Trump's goal is righteous and that Islam is a legitimate thread

But you're suggesting Trump murdered almost a hundred innocent Americans, to sneakily help him achieve his goal of protecting innocent Americans? and your only shred of evidence is "because it worked for him"

Sorry m8 but I'm afraid your theory is just not smart.

>Arizona
>Vegas
What the fuck

So what does the monkey have against gays?
Brazil is full of homosexuals.
I'd rather live in a gay neighborhood than a muslim one any day.

>Muslims are bad. But pretending to be a Muslim crusader for political gain is tyranny.

>a problem exists
>anyone that tries to solve the problem is a tyrant

As if muslims need extra incentive to commit terrorist attacks. It's what they do!

Trump just looked at a rabid dog and told everyone "Watch out! It's gonna bite you." and the scary thing is that by that act of common sense he has displayed more competence and care for human life than any other politician alive on this Earth. That's how fucking low the standard is right now.

>The Orlando LGBT community is throwing their support behind Trump.

(citation needed)

please tell me you don't think Vegas is in Arizona