Do people actually like Bodak Yellow unironically...

do people actually like Bodak Yellow unironically? I went to my family's Christmas party today and my cousins were saying it was their favourite song, what the fuck?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IRvGZffXhfk
youtube.com/watch?v=5Jj3wZVc7nw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>300mil youtube views
>"yup, must be ironic"

I still haven't even heard that song yet. I couldn't tell you the key it's in, or any of the lyrics for the life of me.

yes

>it's a fucking banger dude

When I first heard it I couldn't believe people were taking it seriously.

Her delivery is so....stupid sounding. Like she sounds like she's doing a bad impression of someone with severe downs.
>DESE ESPENSIVE
>DESE IS REEEEED BOTTOMS
>DESE IS BLOOOODEE SHOOOES

that's why I don't get it, her voice is so fucking bad

I dunno man. I even prefer Nicki Minaj's stupid baby voice to hers. But both are better than Iggy Azelea.

HAVANA OO NA NA

thats an actually not bad normie song except for Young Thug's verse

Why didn't this band get writing credit?

youtu.be/IRvGZffXhfk

you can hear it playing in the music video too

do you have perfect pitch?

I guess.

i thought it sounded pretty regular
like what do you expect anyone to sound like?

what do you mean?

As far as hit songs go it’s pretty harmless, I guess it gets people pumped up

why do people cream themselves over the most unremarkable, scummy female rappers? It's been consistently downhill since Lauren Hill

I can always associate colors with notes, ever since I was a little kid. I also used to sing choir a bit when I was young.

the backlash on Sup Forums is crazy for such a regular song, sad to see so many normies surprised by unremarkable shit on thus board nowadays

That’s synesthesia, my man.

That is separate from perfect pitch though, though they can go together well

>t.

Define perfect pitch a bit more. Do you mean be able to just hear a note and recognize it as a C or A note? I've always been able to recognize and replicate correctly the keys of songs (I even remember humming all of the 12 notes while just messing around when I was 4, before I started practicing guitar and piano at age 8).

frogposters aren't smart enough to understand authentic or genuine enjoyment

Yes, being able to accurately recognize or produce a random note with no reference.

Oh, then yes, I do have perfect pitch.

I get why it’s a popular song. Catchy hook, flow, and production. I think it’s ridiculous that it’s gotten the amount of praise from reviewers though. It’s lauded for its lyrical content but I don’t see how it’s any different from other trap songs in that it’s all about cars, clothes, money, and fucking. I’ve also heard the very same flow in other popular trap songs.

It's the No Flockin flow, that's why the name is referencing Kodak Black

I wanna say it’s pretty similar to the last half of DNA. by Kendrick too.

Never heard of it

Yeah man people listen to Bodak Yellow unironically. Have you been living under a rock these past few months?

i'm bitter barely anyone knows this
No Flockin is x50 better but people go crazy over female rappers

Why is Sup Forums filled with such cranky old men?

People enjoy bops. Get over it.

thought people knew this
like the reference is in the name
but then again
people don't actually pay attention to what they listen to

i like his verse senpai desu baka

My sister loves it. I leveled with her and said it’s a good song but I just don’t get why it’s considered the best single of the year. The convo got real quiet after that.

worse than cranky old men
autistic young men
they gotta act pretentious about every fucking opinion they have but who else would be 4chans main userbase

That's reddithesia.

I tried playing No Flockin to my sister to show her the original and she was flat out repulsed. She absolutely loves Bodak Yellow though

how do you people even end up here? stay on reddit you slugs

fuck off i guarantee you've been on this board less than a year if public response to this fucking song is actually relevant or at all perplexing to you

It's called growing up not racist and unpretentious

ITS LIL KODAK
THE FINESSE KID
BOI WHO HOT AS ME
TOLD THA DOCTOR
IMA HEALTHY KID
I SMOKE BROCCOLI

>you're racist if you don't like this song

baby brain

>tfw only have great relative pitch

People unironically like 6ix9ine they'll unironically like Needs to do Cardio B

why is modern pop music & culture so vulgar? it's like we're going backwards to base animal instincts of just sex and greed instead of looking to something better

youtube.com/watch?v=5Jj3wZVc7nw