Spider-Man Homecoming

Y'all excited for the trailer to drop tonight?

no

Nope.

yeah

no

Yes

>when his face, as a whole, looks like a tightly clenched anus

>first MCU flop will happen with Marvel's most famous character

yarp

>even disney/marvel can't defeat sonys stink

but a cute tightly clenched anus right?

It looks worse than a PS4 game. Shittier graphics, shittier colors, so flat and blurry that it just looks like shit. If you weren't a blind/deaf/stupid brand-whore you'd immediately realize that.

how long til it drops?

Just like Ant-Man, Guardians of the Galaxy and Doctor Strange all flopped.

>PS4 game

More hyped for this

probably a little over 2 hours

That's just it, "Spider-Man CAN'T flop", so it will

I miss raimi.

11:25PM EST

oh no, don't you are to.

This.

Raimi's Spiderman had great colors but this is just bland.

Hell Amazing Spiderman had better color saturation.

Why do MCU films look like tv show episodes?

Very

There is no CGI in this pic you dumb cunt

doesn't look very good and the tone of voice the new actor is using is almost the exact same as the way andrew garfield spoke

jeeeeeee maybe i'm talking about the clip the clip that was already released yesterday crazy huh?

why is everyone so obsessed with the "muh saturation and colours" meme?

>muh youtube video essay on colour grading in shitty corporate soulless super hero movies

you mean the 17 second teaser? The one with only one shot of CGI? The one not completely finished? Oh ok

because the movies look bad?

Almost as excited as I am about what I am going to drop in the toilet tonight.

> The camera pans as Spidey lands on a rooftop.
"You know, being Spiderman has it's downsides...I meet ALOT of niggers in my line of work."

That feel when it's still got that Raimi essence.

It's literally
>If we predict Marvel fails every time they make a movie, eventually we'll be right! THEN WHO WILL HAVE THE LAST LAUGH?!

They're all fucking idiots. Sincerely; a guy who really only enjoyed Winter Soldier.

Oh boy, is it a bath bomb? Those are fun!

>Nice suit, did your husband make it for you?

Raimi really wasn't afraid to push the boundaries, here's hoping this one is willing to do the same

The girls are playing F Marry Kill, Peter walks in and for a moment he is nervous.

Then...Peter opens up...

"I'd fuck Wanda and Natasha right up their assses, where their pants crease Hmmm... then...then I'd fuck Steve just the same way, shouting "You got Queerness, Brooklyn Bitch! Yeeehhhhaaah!"

So, it should drop in 30 minutes, right?

Will it go on YouTube immediately or only live tv?

No, that's when Kimmel's show starts. They could easily make you wait the whole show before dropping it.

Probably within 5 minutes of it ending on Kimmel. Most movie trailers are uploaded day(s) before official release. Just put as private.

>Impressive! For a nigger!

I wish we could make jokes like this these days without getting crucified on a bedazzled cross

>"The itsy bitsy spider climbed up the water spout. Down came the Goblin and shot the nigger down"

Sam Raimi was fearless

>They could easily make you wait the whole show before dropping it.

And they probably will.
>"We're gonna take a break. Stick around for musical guest Velvet Revolver and then the exclusive trailer for Spider-Man: Homecoming. Sarah, if you're watching, please call me."

How long is the show? I need to gauge if it's worth to stay awake.

It's a talk show, so I'm guessing it's got a hour time slot.

> "People need a hero, Peter. They need someone who is fearless, selfless, to show them the way...someone like Adolf Hitler, your uncle was a big fan of him, even if Ben felt he didn't kill enough kikes, he was still a hero to Ben. Peter...you can be a hero, just like Hitler, it's what Uncle Ben would want. Do it."

Raimi said so much about heroism in those movies.

Peter keeps photos of Wanda and Natasha in their tight pants in his drawer and gaps to them every night.

Wow, more like spider manlet

>I didn't like them
>flopped
Dude you litteraly just mentioned the greatest blockbusters of the MCU

He is 5'8. Fuck off.