Is it acceptable to fuck a girl to video game music...

Is it acceptable to fuck a girl to video game music? I finally got a tinder hookup for tomorrow and the only music I have on my phone is like Sonic Adventure, Minecraft, Starfox, Sega genesis soundtracks. I also have some J-IDOL and Sailor Moon stuff. What's good sex music if this is frowned upon?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0Zi_Gc3lQb0
youtube.com/watch?v=TOQuioklmQ0
youtube.com/watch?v=ONJEFerNv3o
youtube.com/watch?v=LgPMQRyqAWQ
youtu.be/qwaoxq4WkYA
youtube.com/watch?v=YZWT2kC3pH0
youtube.com/watch?v=4OkmMqkeJ6U
youtube.com/watch?v=vpExfM_pVjM
youtube.com/watch?v=aJy_2cMl5iU
youtube.com/watch?v=I0G8UPpsbMU
youtube.com/watch?v=RZSY9lO0S-I
youtube.com/watch?v=4LLZeBpKxTU
youtube.com/watch?v=ccY25Cb3im0
youtube.com/watch?v=F0fR6CDY5uw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you fucked up if you aren't fucking to the original doom soundtrack.

Just play some Genesis Aladdin and you're set for life

you know you don't necessarily need music to fuck, right?

Rip and Tear, user.

Nah senpai these days it's a necessity for that full experience. Girls always want the sexy jams playing or so I've heard supposedly. My friends always fuck a girl to music they say but they listen to like rap and Drake shit like that. I dont really listen to music much so I figured I'd ask the music tastemaker board.

Honestly though video game music is really all I listen to. I'm not really into it. I don't know what's popular music besides like Drake and Jay Z and Taylor Swift. Video games are my shit and there's some really awesome smooth video game tracks. I like the old Sonic soundtracks the best

how about some persona/atlus music.

youtube.com/watch?v=0Zi_Gc3lQb0
youtube.com/watch?v=TOQuioklmQ0
youtube.com/watch?v=ONJEFerNv3o

user, No. DON't put on tinder music for sex. Thats probably the most retarded thing you could ever do.

Here, just take this. You're welcome. I just saved your ass, kid.

youtube.com/watch?v=LgPMQRyqAWQ

i was fucking a very hot girl with the music set to shuffle and then suddenly the tetris theme (my favorite) came on and she immediately called me out upon it. she said "i refuse to give to acess to my pussy while video game music plays in the vicinity. I didn't know you were a nerd maybe we need to break up." needless to say the sex ended immediately and to be honest i deserved it.

She then said to me "it is not socially acceptable to have sex to video game music. video game is not real music it is just bleeps and bloops. also get some taste and maybe start browsing and posting on Sup Forums, they will point you in the right direction." So I took her advice and now here i am.

Nice copypasta.

Listen to this user

And play the music from this anons post

and you're set

youtu.be/qwaoxq4WkYA

gaming music is pretty lit play some simcity ost

lmfao why did this post make me laugh

If you actually do this please post a story thread tomorrow

OOoh this is really good. I've never played Persona never had PS4. Seems legit though. I love it man.
Tetris music is really chill. What is wrong with video game music though? It's really well composed and the ambience is great really sets the mood. Sounds perfect for sex to me. Would she know it's from a game? Check out an awesome song. Bet you didnt know it was from a game right...
youtube.com/watch?v=YZWT2kC3pH0
Hmmm..not my thing. Maybe girls like it though, Im a bit inexperienced. I shall delve deeper into this style of music!

hahahahahaha
aaaaahahahahahahahaha
hooooohehehehehehehaaaaaaaaa

only this
youtube.com/watch?v=4OkmMqkeJ6U

or this
youtube.com/watch?v=vpExfM_pVjM

OP, you didn't reply to this yet!
()

Go for it, she won't know it's from a video game any ways. I once fucked a girl to Golddust's Theme on repeat.

This one.

youtube.com/watch?v=aJy_2cMl5iU

If we do some anal, maybe. That's the good stuff, very rough and pump you up. Love it. I can just picture myself screaming FINISH HER while this plays and I cum buckets in her gaping ass.

I recommend this
youtube.com/watch?v=I0G8UPpsbMU
Play it loud enough for sex in another dimension

Holy fuck is this a prank

I can't handle this right now.

I'm loaughin so hard

I did my girlfriend in the pooper to 20s country yodeling.
10/10.

ROLLING AROUND AT THE SPEED OF SOUND

you can fuck to any music you like dude

It's useful to cover up the sounds of moaning if there are other people anywhere in the general area.

>not "Also Sprach Brooks"

Sadevillain.

youtube.com/watch?v=RZSY9lO0S-I

Here man

youtube.com/watch?v=4LLZeBpKxTU

sxe

would be a missed opportunity if you don't play this

youtube.com/watch?v=ccY25Cb3im0

I once came in a girls ass and said "yes goy" because it was after the election and i was using Sup Forums every day

I love Sailor Moon and the OP and ED songs for it. What soundtracks do you have user?

>Girls always want the sexy jams playing
It's a meme. Girls want to have the best fucking sex in their life, but the only thing their boys know about it is how to put their dicko in a bingo. You will barely pay attention to music if sex is great.

y'know the sex isn't gonna be great, have you read the thread?

lemme succ you to some sailor moon

I don't fuck to any kind of music

It's distracting

This is what you want OP

youtube.com/watch?v=F0fR6CDY5uw

fucjing kek

it's only acceptable to fuck to the sound of post-videogame music, otherwise the girl will think you're a pleb

>not shagging your gf to some kirby tunes

fuk to green hill zone sonic hedge

Just stream Freudian on Spotify