Some gems from today

Some gems from today

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3YqXKrAyfEE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Really makes you think

eh, fuck it. Just let them all get massacred by mudslimes.
I'm a NEET who never leaves the house anyway so no skin off my nose

͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏

automatic weapons are banned
he legally had one because he passed a security check - despite the fact that he was on the fbi's watch list multiple times

being a gunless swede I fully support the american way of life and their freedom regarding guns, I wish we had it here in europe

but no

not even my most redpilled friends cant even imagine such a thing, cucks the lot of them

>tfw no green card to move to texas and shoot guns all day with

made me think

that's true, desu.. don't know one serial killer who wasn't white

>need

There are alot of serial killers here too but we don't call them that.

Replace "automatic weapons" with "Muslims" and it could work.

I want Hollywood to be hit next. Let it be some event celebrating diversity or some shit and a couple of these mudshits runs on stage spraying everyone in the audience. Might be some of my favorite actors will die, but at this point I'm willing to make that sacrifice. Just so long as that cunt Silverman is the first to get her brains blasted.

Juan Corona, a serial killer that murdered 25 people in the US is one

Are these people serious?
Do they just say things with no idea what they're talking about?
Does someone tell them what to say?
Are their Twitter accounts possibly ran by PR companies?

Really makes you think.

Didn't know this was a rage thread

Checked

The famous ones they make movies about are white. Only about half of the serial killers in America are white.

Holy shit what a little faggot he's become

Wrong

>This gang violence is a regular occurrence. You don't get to be "shocked" anymore unless you take action to stop it. Ban black people.
works for me, then I won't need a gun to defend myself from the 13% of the population that commits over 50% of the violent crime.

Win / Win, right smug liberal faggot?

People are just stupid. Seth's even had a "Guns are a replacement for a small penis lol" episode before.

>Charles Ng

>a muslim committing a terror attack

no one is shocked

lets ban muslims instead

MAGA

hes right, but his solution is wrong

instead of punishing all of us.... we should end immigration from the 3rd world

Poland has no ISIS attacks....

wasn't trying to bait.. just hadn't heard of any who made the news that weren't white. I guess that's Hollywood for ya

he's right. Stop Muslim immigration now

>Reddit - no free speech allowed

madman

>ban automatic weapons that didn't get used

hey farlane they already got banned

ITT: People you wish had arrived on time to catch their flight.

He's white just like Zim zam /s

Not all Muslims are ISIS but most of them, even moderate muslims think it's okay to kill gays.

>fully automatic machine guns

liberals are just a meme kek tortures us with ... probably a cosmic lesson about trolling

That's like saying you can't be outraged at Islamic Terrorism unless you take actions to stop it, ban Muslims

What kind of idiot thinks that just anyone can go out and buy an automatic weapon? Getting one of those legally is an expensive and long process involving hundreds of dollars in application fees and a background check that can take up to a year. The guns themselves can only be bought through a handful of dealers, and each sale has to be set up with the federal government involved in the process the entire way. And the weapons themselves easily cost upward of $15,000.

tldr the only people in this country who legally own automatic weapons are wealthy collectors who we have absolutely no reason to worry about

I think the intelligence agencies are letting these slide so we lose our 2nd amendment. Every time something like this happens the liberal faggots come out of the woodwork to clamor about how we should lose our God given right to bare arms. It's the only sensible thing to do after all. SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED!!!!

wasnt it a semi auto though? fully auto weapons are essentially already banned.

of course.

Holy shit it's the fucking cracked despot

Completely forgot he existed

subtle kek

It's a shame he missed his flight on 9/11.

youtube.com/watch?v=3YqXKrAyfEE

Why the fuck would he outright lie about that?

>evil people do evil things with a tool
>lets not try to stop the evil people from coming in, lets just ban this one tool, surely they wont think of another way to do evil things

reeee liberals

Correct, McFarlane is now an irrelevant retard.

>celebrities morphing their political opinions to fit the general narrative
woa just like hillary

Whites are only the serial killers because they're smart enough to be more than just one-time killers.

>Muzzies shooting up my town
>Sit inside playing vidya
>They bust in
>Shoot them
>Back to vidya

>he's not voting for hillary RAMADAN clinton

>Jontron

Whites do all of the cool serial killing with cyphers and making lamps out of people

she is practically a troll

not to mention she will be thrown off a building if muslims ever take over an area she is in

Kek is Tzeench

The DC snipers

Here is a jem you faggots

that's not gonna stop mudslime jihadists. or anyone else.

Hmm, makes you think........

ISIS pls start offing celebrities, I think they need to be enriched by the religion of peace

>mfw all of these ((celebrities)) are defended by armed private security

Do you think the fine bros will sue?

The watchlist thing is just as dumb as the no-fly list, everyone saying "WELL WHY SHOULD THEY HAVE GUNS?!" doesn't understand the low criteria to get on a watchlist or even what a watchlist is.

>whiteness is a religion/ideology/doctrine/political movement

When the progressives go racist, part 2728382651.

Automatic weapons are already banned though, even though they shouldn't be, the legislation that did so was passed erroneously, and should be held as an example of what kind of a sham our democracy is.

As bad as Orlando massacre is, it is not the most deadly in American history. On December 29, 1890, the US Calvary massacred nearly 200 Lakota Indians many of them women and children. On a January day in 1863, the massacre of 253 Shoshone Indians, many women and children, took place at Bear River. I suppose Orlando might be the biggest massacre by a lone gunman or the biggest in modern times, but not the biggest in the entire US history.

>Why does any civilian need an assault rifle? What possible use could it have?

A semi-automatic rifle, like the AR-15, is an ideal firearm in a fight against violent, organized groups, especially government tyranny. There's a reason it's called the 21st century musket.

>That's ridiculous. We live in a liberal democracy of laws. We ARE the government, and your fear of tyranny is completely unfounded

Ignoring the genocides and crimes of other governments, deranged spree killers like those in the news recently have nothing on Uncle Sam.

Ludlow Massacre: 19 killed
Columbine Mine: 6 machine gunned down
Haymarket Affair: 11
Hanapepe: 20
Lattimer: 19
Bay View: 7
Ponce: 19
Brazos River: 26
Bloody Island: 60 - 100
Harney: 86
Mountain Meadows: 100 - 140
Bad Axe: 150
Colorado River: 140
Sacramento River: 120 - 200
Bridge Gulch: 150
Bear River: 280
Sand Creek: 160
Marias: 173
Wounded Knee: 250

That's just a sample of massacres committed against often unarmed non-soldiers, men, women, and children, by the government, not including any of the many killings from the Civil War. Then on top of that you have countless massacres from other things like labor disputes, lynchings, or race or religious riots. The United States is a bloody country, it always has been and it probably always will be. Shit hits the fan more often than many of us would like to admit, and when that happens you'll want an AR-15 and probably some buddies with them too.

#sethgoesbacktowritingcomedy

Was going through some tweets from lastnight since I missed it all go down and came across this, some news account fell for it lel.

This is a joke, right?

i love when needy, vain, self-important, leftist hollywood scum think any1 gives a fuck what they think

This is such a disgrace!

If we make everywhere a gun-free zone, then criminals could NOT shoot anyone.

In fact, if we ban murder, I think that would help, too.

>Cracked editor in chief

You been to their site lately?

you'd have to be a fan of all of these to be able to make this image

oh i am thinkin

Angel Maturino Reséndiz, better known as the railroad killer.

Night Stalker

I know there was a black serial killer in Baton Rouge around 2001 - 2003. It took forever to catch the guy because they were looking for a white male.

Last two serial killers in my area where niggers who killed hookers

Yeah, fair enough. The only thing I watch on their shithole now is after hours (and they even cram sjw bullshit in that a bit) and obsessive pop culture disorder, which is still pretty decent.

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
THIS IS DEFINITELY A CALL TO BAN GUNS
IS THE JOKE OVER YET!?!!?!?!?

>A literal "delete this"

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((FEINBERG)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

they already caught a guy planning to hit LA's pride parade

Aren't automatic rifles banned already?

And would you look at that, someone had one.

>hillary making deleting stuff associated with her

I wonder what rationalization she will use when they target the jews?

Did not hear this before, fucking dishonest media protecting terrorist

only because it requires planning for the future

What a fucking twit. Too bad he didn't get on that 911 plane, Family Guy wasn't thaat funny.

Really makes jew think.

Regressives*

(((Jafari)))

i ventured to reddit and it turns out the trump sub was saying it was radical islam's fault instead of the gun's.

goes against their script

No, but they're extremely extremely difficult to get - unless ofcourse you are part of a multi-billion dollar militant religious group funded by our own government.

Also, is it known that he used full autos yet or no?

First they came for the mezzicans, then they came for the Jews, and then the blacks. And then America was great again.

Yeah. Just like the DC Sniper. Fuckin whitey.