Who's ready for the Empire bad guy in Rogue One, Moff Ro'dal Blumpf?

Who's ready for the Empire bad guy in Rogue One, Moff Ro'dal Blumpf?

I really care about what "celebrities" think about politics.

He's been a comedian for years and that's the best he's got?

>people thought The Feminist Awakens was shit
>call them nazi bigots and say that muh alt-right is boy-cotting the film in order to create a false controversy

Did we break his brain?

>janny deleted the chocolate cake and gameboy milf thread

I'm not sure I get what's so funny here.

You need some hormone injections to get the joke.

yes, the new threads every minute complaining about women and/or blacks in Star Wars, Ghostbusters, and Mad Max were manufactured by company shills that infiltrated Sup Forums for months and completely dominated the board. It's definitely not a genuine opinion held here

twitter shouldnt have been invented

Get it? By slowly integrating a chuckle, then a small outburst of laughter and finally interupting his post fills the rest of his 140 characters with HAHA to show that he's laughing instead of being incredibly pissed off. He's a comedic genius.

>his actual face when

Can someone decode that for me?

I fuckin love it when we push them over the edge

No, the #boycott was blatantly fake.
And the thread creators were largely shills.

I legit chuckled.

So fucking satisfying.

This, a boycott implies Sup Forums was going to go see Shit Wars after TFA

The media is making fake threads on Sup Forums and then reporting on them

Yes, a faceless celeb, but I'll always love this skewer to the heart tweet. Fucking brutal.

"The #DumpStarWars hashtag isn't a joke. There are anti-Trump elements in th"

Going off of this peculiar dialect, he could be talking about anything.

wait, why are illegals, the dead, and the non-existent allowed to vote for democrats though?

Also remember all those times democrats were crying because some places require a form of ID to vote and they called it racist.

It's called projection user, it's easier to do than admit your movie was shit.

The new Ghostbusters was bad because sexism is rampant in society, not because bad jokes were rampant in Ghostbusters.

>some places require a form of ID to vote and they called it racist.
well it would cut into their vote totals by about 1-3 million

His whore wife OD'd on drugs and I hope she''s getting buttfucked by the east area rapist in hell the stupid bitch

So, for this joke to make sense, either the Empire isn't white supremacist, or Trump isn't. Or the movie is pro Empire.

THIS

You know we can all go to California's registration page and register to vote with no ID or proof of identity

try it.

If you don't have a form of ID because you can't afford the 25 dollars or less (social security cards are free I think), or because you're too lazy to get one, I don't need you voting on anything, ever.

Because liberals are fucking scum that believe in a concept called "By any means necessary." What this does is give them a carte blanche to do whatever they want, justifying it as "striking back against the oppressive government." Liberals also believe that owners of companies shouldn't be entitled to get any money from their companies, and that owners of the land aren't entitled to any of the product nor earnings that come from the land. Only workers do. It's the ultimate entitlement.

What did television and film actor, comedian and wife neglector Patton Oswalt communicate in this now deleted message?

Not the response, but his tweet itself, I will never understand it. How do you respond to a completely reasonable video where he just said "I wanted a Ghost Busters 3, not a remake so I'll probably pass on it" with vitriol the way he did. James did absolutely nothing wrong. At all. I swear, I didn't change, the left did. Just saying you don't want to see a movie is some sort of conservative opinion. 'member when liberals were the dissident, anti war, pro free speech, pro altruism side? What happened? Was it actually Obama? Or was it the generation of children who never became adults?

the number one fucking thing that fucked this country over SO HARD and why SNL and all the media peddaled anti-trump hit pieces for so fucking long and hard was because congress repealed a law that prohibited use of propaganda on US citizens.

Hollywood is dead, journalism is dead, movies are dead. RIP

In California to register you need some form of ID, divers license, residence card or SS.

>that tweet
Isn't this guy supposed to be a comedian?

I still refuse to believe that one man, one fucking man, who's pretty liberal for a Republican, caused such massive fucking hysteria.
I just fucking refuse to believe.

lel i actually reported this to the fbi unironically

>(heh)
>(haha...sorry)
Jesus Christ this dude's mind is broken.

He should lay off the twitter for a year and get the obvious help he needs coping with his wife's death.

Republicans want ID laws to decrease democrat votes (so they pretend it's about voter fraud). Democrats don't want ID laws so they can continue to get the votes of blacks and hispanics who are too lazy to get ID (but pretend that it would be racist to enforce this law).

The simplest solution would be to enforce ID laws but simultaneously push forward a program making it free and easy to get ID for voting.

Doesn't California give out drivers licenses to illegals anyway?

not at all go to the web site and try right now and post the page you are stopped at.

He's broken for good.