Was this the pinnacle of music?

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1EqfotMwtn4I0A_VN9g42ogA1nAZfvd6FGDPPLO1QxQs/edit?usp=drivesdk
youtube.com/watch?v=1J3uj2wqPPA
youtube.com/watch?v=_uNaQeBUmEo
youtube.com/watch?v=wBomIWlsvpc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Not at all user

It was the pinnacle of my balls dropping desu

Wasn't even the pinnacle of grunge

that baby has a bigger dick than me

Just going to post this again.

docs.google.com/document/d/1EqfotMwtn4I0A_VN9g42ogA1nAZfvd6FGDPPLO1QxQs/edit?usp=drivesdk

Tru

For rock music, it's still one of the best albums out there.

>entry level, suburban as fuck pop music
>pinnacle of anything

Never mind is the worst nirvana album

Bleach>in utero>>>Never mind

Yes actually. I will write a multi-paragraph response to anyone who disagrees with me explaining why they are wrong

in utero>>>bleach=nevermind

it's so boring though

Already did that here. ()

i can't fuckin listen to this

anyone else prefer Dave's band?

Never

fuck yeah other user

Watching nirvana perform>listening to nirvana albums

THESE ARE MY FAMOUS LAST WOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRDS

Subjectively for me? Yes. It's perfect.
Objectively? No, but that's not a hard no.

youtube.com/watch?v=1J3uj2wqPPA
The context of the band's success at the time makes this so much better.

>generic buttrock shitters

yeah ill pass

what was the pinnacle of grunge? genuinely curious user, I know nothing about it

look how new he his, if you don't think lounge act is their best song, you're retarded
youtube.com/watch?v=_uNaQeBUmEo

Nirvana. Only contrarians say otherwise.

Was this the pinnacle of lazy baiting on this board?

I'm sorry for posting the word pinnacle earlier, now that is going to be the new word for 2018, fuck
I just wanted to hear more billy squier -esque bands fuck fuck fuck
check'em

check these you nervous nelly

(Nice dubs)
No, but it was a good record. It was part of my soundtrack to the summer of 1992.

Dirt by Alice in Chains obviously

a bit i guess. i mean nirvana fucked off before anyone saw a change in music style. foos on the other hand... anyway, they both make/made good music in their own right, but personally, i prefer ff.

Nah it was the logical conclusion to nu-wave.

if Nirvana wasn't so mainstream and well known it would be Sup Forums core for sure

Nevermind has fantastic singles but also some of the weaker tracks off of all 3 albums. Bleach is the most consistently enjoyable listen as an ALBUM, in my opinion. It's their rawest, and a headbanger all throughout. Going to have to agree with as far as order goes, although absolutely no disrespect to Nevermind as it is a fantastic album still.

This, Nevermind's popularity is the only reason Nirvana isn't absolutely adored on Sup Forums

probably the pinnacle of punk rock

youtube.com/watch?v=wBomIWlsvpc
that's for sure

kek

it's such a good song and the funny thing about it is that Cobain considered it as nothing more than an album filler

1991 was a great year for music, Nevermind is very good in my opinion, but not even top three from that year.

i like the foos but they're not better than nirvana. kurt's worst songwriting is still better than dave's best songwriting.

this guy gets it

Literally 2 better albums from the same genre were released in teh same year (badmotorfinger and Ten), not to mention Core and Dirt coming out the year after.

half of my favourite albums are from '91. even my favourite swans album is there

is this supposed to be a good defense of Nirvana? it literally just has conjecture after conjecture, says they were important (basically as a tautological after-the-fact justification for them selling really well), and posits that the only people who dislike them don't understand their influence or what they were setting out to accomplish.

it's pretty absurd to host such a milquetoast stupid (not to mention short) defense as a Google Doc

ho HO

Sup Forumscore is all about what is just mainstream enough for a bunch of 15 year old introverts to have been able to hear about but obscure enough that they can pretend it's their special music even tho every chad in the world reads Pitchfork and likes Swans and Death Grips

Fuck of Dave

*blocks your path*

bleach > nevermind > utero

glad to see most people ITT agree bleach is their best album

must be nice to be 15

It's pretty great. I don't have to pay any bills.

exactly, thats why I'm 100% that if Nevermind had never hit the mainstream like it did and Nirvana remained somehow a cult-esque band they would be venerated here and In Utero would be Sup Forums core

Nirvana is so fucking bad

no, classical is.

Are you the pinnacle of plebeian?

>Were shitty punk power chords, proto butt rock vocals and proto nu metal lyrics the pinnacle of music

Calling anything by Nirvana 'the pinnacle of music' is like calling star wars the 'pinnacle of sifi,' or Naruto the 'pinnacle of anime'
All in all you're a fucking faggot nigger and so is everyone else in this cunt thread.

>All in all you're a fucking faggot nigger and so is everyone else in this cunt thread.
someone needs a diaper change

HAHAHA FUNNEH UR SO EPICLLY FUNNEH XDDDD!!!! HAHA

but Nirvana IS Sup Forumscore. they're discussed here every day

Pinnacle of shit yes

yeah

Me on the left btw

>nu metal, lil peep and mr bungle's self titled are discussed here every day
>nu metal, lil peep and mr bungle's self titled are Sup Forumscore

dubs of truth

I thought Incesticide was their best album

there are nu metal albums that are Sup Forumscore like the Korn s/t
mr bungle is 100% for sure Sup Forumscore
lil peep is newly memed but probably will become Sup Forumscore

if you weren't a newfriend you would realize that all that you have to be to be Sup Forumscore is to be liked by a group of people here unironically and be able to start threads all on your own

No.

I fucking hate Nirvana but at least Kurt Cobain had great taste in music

literally underage

Legitimate, unadulterated autism.

dont like nirvarna that much but they were good live

Fuk u