/brit/

Electric avenue edition

youtube.com/watch?v=IuwxZSIS__4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gP07_iaUwb4
youtube.com/watch?v=kBkWBxQ-hMk
youtu.be/bHb7THM4S9c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The foreign and alien Jewish Bolsheviks did nothing for anything.. look now all European descended nation and folk are all dying.. racial scourge took whole of Germany before and after WW2 will it ever stop? Not with Communist supporting Jewish Bankers. Lenin and Retarded half Jew Stalin are both in hell, Asgard is resided for the European men of time.. The orchestred chaos has weaken the European ethnicities and community for possibly ever. God Dam all the Jewish Bourgeois and Zionist Bolsheviks.. Smash them all.. Sieg Heil..

sue

too early u fuckin newthread cretin

inconsiderate

Coke vs Mandy - which one has your vote, lads?

got called a halfwit little gremlin in /brit/

Commmunism is inevitable

>

you arrive in pre-gentrification london

misery is a butterfly
youtube.com/watch?v=gP07_iaUwb4

If Jewry got rid of Germany it'd be the greatest possible service they could do to the human race

The German farmer stands in between two great dangers today: The one danger is the American economic system; Big capitalism! It means "world economic crisis"; it means "eternal interest slavery";... it enslaves man under the slogans of progress, technology, rationalization, standardization, etc.;... it wants to make the world into a giant trust; it puts the machine over man; it annihilates the independent earth-rooted farmer ....

The other danger is the Marxist system of BOLSHEVISM. It knows only the State economy; ... it brings in the controlled economy; it doesn't just annihilate the self-sufficient farmer economicallyit roots him out...; it brings the rule of the tractor; it nationalizes the land and creates mammoth factory-farms

why is taking two seats considered inconsiderate but taking more than your fair share of wealth considered good economics?

"A country has the Jews it deserves. Just as mosquitoes can thrive and settle only in swamps, likewise the former can only thrive in the swamps of our sins"

a thousand times mdma
coke is rubbish and appalling value for money

>Codreanu
fuck off

flibbert flompf is literally done

what is my 'fair share' of wealth?

because you don't understand economics

anyone else either pass out or feel invigorated after a wank?

Anyone else /sociallyincompetent/? Fuck me it's depressing

You arrive in the Midlands Engine.

I used to laugh at people in balding /r9k/ threads who said once you started balding the first thing you notice when looking at someone is their hairline now I'm one of them

look at some of the words the finns are using

>hyväntekeväisyyssäätiö
>elämäntapatyöttömät
>Kansaneläkelaitoksessa
>työterveyshuollossa

proof?

where on the doll did he touch you, levi?

But big businesses won the most in nazi rule makes you think huh

Love cycling lads

Whatever is allocated to you by the state. Now stop asking bourgeois questions and get back to work.

it used to be really bad for me, but once I got into my second year of uni, I took up people's offers of going out, got myself a gf, and I'm overall happier now than before

I still haven't been to a club yet and don't plan on doing it

Donatello Trumpatoni è finito

glad i speak american

alri slaphead? BALDYYYYYYYY

Wish I could properly. Got co-ordination problems which means I can't filter through traffic

Lookat history
T.dialectical materialist
No its the value you produce stop spouting memes

Jewish Bolsheviks are mongrel Jews. HEIL!

mean amount of wealth in existence
not that fairness is some objective good. I just want to point out that anyone who thinks inequality is some ideal or good economics is a complete fucking idiot who most likely neglects their own interests.

Ah yes
Finland

I just cycle on the curb

youtube.com/watch?v=kBkWBxQ-hMk

Ar Dougie

buzzing about nish kumar's new topical comedy show if his hilarious appearances on HIGNFY are anything to go by

the virgin cycle

Makes me laugh when lefty mongs attach 'big' as sort of childish prefix to large and complex structures in a political context.

>Muh big data
>Muh big business
>Muh internet of things

HOWLING at the yank "journalists" who are having mental breakdowns because they're been working for months to get the Don Jr scoop and steal his emails and then he just tweeted them lmao

Makes no sense

No Flex Zone is Rae Sremmurd's best tune this is NOT up for debate

who wants to rim my hairless twink arsehole?

weirdo

not i

want to get up and play vidya but am too cold to leave my bed

>tfw I unironically skip leg day

Love that little wog cunt haha

>english """"people""""

youtu.be/bHb7THM4S9c

Utter mong big bussiness is a common term to describe shit fuck off you twat

been moisturising my bellend with E45 and it looks so much nicer and healthier

probably because it's a fitting description?
your bigly fucking stupid

cycling is for rides by the river/canal NOT in traffic

me

I can't cycle uphill at 40mph, why would i make traffic slow down just for me when i could just cycle on the curb?

it's two of them you spastic

Want to put my willy in x

fuck off leicestershire

this is SO important

share and like if you don't hate the differently-abled

cos its illegal

*creates a no flex zone*

*Dabs*

I'll cycle up your mum's arse mate

We do this in East Yorkshire too.

its full of stinking turds

read a fucking book

because it's illegal to ride your bike on the pavement mate

and a KERB is the edge of pavement you spastic

Not where i live

i'm from hull m8 hello

quite horny but my wanks over the last few days have been disappointing so idk whether to just wait until tomorrow

what do you reckon lads?

only got room for one sheriff in this rented flat, partner

don't give a fuck about disabled cunts. just thought it was a cute dragon

Ho ho ho

See

It's high noon...date check moosey has the swiper...swipedown

actually i'd like to retract my hello

you're probably from hull an'all but say east Yorkshire to impress people. TWAT.

could pulverize this giant green cunt

Me, deputy timothy james byrne, high noon

Hello nigger

>pulverize
FOY

fuck everyone in this thread

were mumford & sons the english NMH all along?

could pulverizse these cunts

don't benderpost at me sunshine

You arrive in Southampton

do you live in topsy turvy land?

I am from Hull. I said East Yorkshire because it's not just people in Hull, the whole region does it. I'm not a twat, you are. Stick your hello up your arse, daft lad.

I have some friends and go out semi regularly but I just feel constantly lonely. Also don't know how to make new friends to save my life

That would be The Verve. Hit their peak in the late '90s, broke up afterwards, only have two good songs yet they're regarded to be legends.

Except one is pure Sup Forumscore and the other would be dismissed by Sup Forums as ladshit.

ah yes the thread goes dead quiet when love island comes on, steaming

>Southampton
South... Ampton? Is there a North Ampton haha

*googles it*
Fuck off.

how are you finding the country abdul?

Probably international students who have come to Britain to get a good education and better themselves. Meanwhile you're sitting in your council house siphoning your neighbour's wi-fi, having spent yet another day out of work.