I LOVE Italian cuisine!!

I LOVE Italian cuisine!!

I thank Italians every day for improving American cuisine. The invented pepperoni and pineapples on the American dish called pizza.

Gtfo Ikibey.

@ikibey

Why would you need precooked macaroni and cheese if it's designed to be easy to make? You just boil them and then put some cheese on top.

You are not greek, stop this.

>having the audacity to tamper with the perfection of an authentic Italian risetta

Only a Russian could be so uncouth

no ur not omg.

It's not precooked, the box comes with uncooked pasta and a packet of cheese powder

Counting back, how many times do you think you've typed that exact sentence in the past month?

protip: 99% of "ikibey" posts are random german autists roleplaying

>ananas pizza is Greek

It literally is.

my host family in the US fed me mac&cheese for like one year, it's bretty good, I like the orange one the most.

They didn't make it themselves?

Is it sphagetti with some shredded sausage?

no they could only make sloppy joes or however it's spelled

But that's just carbonara on bread. Did you ever cook to them?

yes tons of times, they liked it but always asked me to add more stuff to the dishes.

one time my mum sent me a package from Italy with tons of stuff including homemade pesto, I was super happy, so I cooked for them and they were visibly confused by the lack of other stuff other than green sauce.

What were they expecting? Meatballs?

dunno but everything in America has a trillion ingredients, they don't really understand that dishes can be composed of two or three things only, they always want more cheese or spices or butter or whatever.
it's like those videos called something like "FOOD ORGASM" where some dude deep fries a pizza and puts it into a burrito and then puts bacon on it and you're supposed to drool over how good that is, that's America.

I'd eat Nigella's carbonara if you catch my drift

One thing I enjoyed when I lived in the US was deep fried pickles that a Steakhouse near us served

Never did try things like deep fried butter or anything too crazy like that

She has some extra thicc pancetta too

no me neither and I'm not saying they only eat that, a lot of american dishes are good, as I said I quite enjoyed my mac&cheese.

what I'm saying is that they have the tendency to be fascinated by dishes with a ton of ingredients and long names and be a bit turned off by simple recipes, and Italian food is mostly simple recipes, hence why they were confused when I cooked for them (my host family was kind of blue collar too).

Che cazzo vai a fare in america frocio, solo i codardi scappano

te sei uno di quelli svegli mi sa

ou c'ha ragione

you what? Sloppy Joes are mince in a weird tomato/bbq sauce on a burger bun

*adds milk to my carbonara*

Based Guidos

Fried pickles are p. damn good. And that's a good thing you didn't try fried butter, that shit's fucking gross.
Fried mozzarella sticks are a guilty pleasure. Should try one of those next if you haven't.

Seems a bit elaborate for a dish I understand is just thrown together from what you have at hand.

basically you make a huge pot and then store it

protip: is the chilean/argie with a vpn